• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recent Server Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
try changing you profile pic...it worked for me ^.^
♥Actually.. I don't see your profile picture either. I guess it's just like the avatars before...

♥But I'd rather have avatars then profile pictures. ;)

~Peachy~

♥Another thing... I'm in the smash debaters group, yet my name isn't in pink.:laugh:

Tamoo

Smash Master
Yeah, i cant see my profile pic either peachy, its quite annoying but oh well,
and also, for about the previous 1 hour, i have not been able to access smashboards, keeps on coming up with some kind of server error, just thought id say

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
i came home today and i went O NOZ smashboards is down but since its back up i can procrastinate doing homework :bigthumbu

~Peachy~

I was told you were booted from Smash debaters awhile ago....
♥Where did you hear THAT from?

♥The moderator of that sub-forum,Crimson King said he wasn't going to allow new debators to join until after Debate With Your Power. But since Debate with your power has been put on a hiatus, I'm guessing he just let whoever applied in.

♥The first time I actually noticed I got in was yesterday.

*looks at profile*

And it still says I'm in the group. Rumors these days...

♥Sceondly, i see other people posting in the debate Hall who are also Smash Debaters w/o a pink name. ;)

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if this is off topic but I still somewhat think you should have been booted from debaters. I mean, it's obvious you are only doing it for the pink name so it goes with the annoying pink text and hearts you put into practically every post. I admit, I probably should be booted too since I'm just too lazy to go into debators lately but the difference is that I actually entered debators with the intention to debate, not for the pink name.

Also, I specifically remember reading quite a long discussion in one of the debator topics a couple of months ago about booting you from debators specifically for the same reason I mentioned earlier about you (and because of the lack of thought in your posts). Have you forgotten about it? I'm quite sure you posted in that same topic saying you couldn't defend yourself because you had to get your hair done for a party or something. I never stayed long enough to see the final ruling of what should happen to your membership in debators, but I do know there definately was a disscussion. This is why I was under the impression that you were booted.

ShadowX718

Smash Cadet
I hate how my wi-fi tells me that EVERYONE of my 64 freinds are offline.
That's very unlikely because i have ppl from all diff time zones and they are all active....
Then I have to disconnect and go back on to find the same crap... so I just reset Wii.. its a pain to do so that often.

Almost as gay as a disc error... D:<

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Sorry if this is off topic but I still somewhat think you should have been booted from debaters. I mean, it's obvious you are only doing it for the pink name so it goes with the annoying pink text and hearts you put into practically every post. I admit, I probably should be booted too since I'm just too lazy to go into debators lately but the difference is that I actually entered debators with the intention to debate, not for the pink name.

Also, I specifically remember reading quite a long discussion in one of the debator topics a couple of months ago about booting you from debators specifically for the same reason I mentioned earlier about you (and because of the lack of thought in your posts). Have you forgotten about it? I'm quite sure you posted in that same topic saying you couldn't defend yourself because you had to get your hair done for a party or something. I never stayed long enough to see the final ruling of what should happen to your membership in debators, but I do know there definately was a disscussion. This is why I was under the impression that you were booted.
Moustachio, you are confused with "PRINCESS PEACH777".

Well first of all i know i'm not that intelligent and it looks like most of you don't think that i am at first when i joined i wanted the pink color,few days ago Crimson King booted me out and i send another request to the group and i told him to give me a second chance everybody deserves a second chance,and i have been reading alot of old posts in the debate hall to get more experience,so i want you guys to please think again and give me a second chance because i know i can get better and i will not let you down.
There was only one period in that whole post.
^^^ lolz

Then eventually:
But i'm going to the saloon in 10 mins and i have to buy her some peresnts too i'm sorry but i just can't if you won't accept this then i'm going to leave she is my best friend and i won't risk my friendship with her.
So, "PRINCESS PEACH777" did get booted and "~Peachy~" is a different person.

~Peachy~

♥Wow... again thanks again for sticking up for me NJ. ^__^

♥And to be honest, I wanted to join the smash debaters because it seemed interesting and I'd like to share my opinions on world conflicts. I wanted to be a Smash debater since the I joined Smashboards, and the pink names are just a plus. But unfortunately, during the time I requested to join, Debate with Your Power was still going on and no new admissions were allowed during that time period.( I actually want to be a Smash backroomer too.) ;) . I'd explain the rest of the story but I've already posted it once, so I'd prefer not to repeat myself. ;)

♥ Hmmmmmm.. I don't get how I can be confused with PrincessPeach777...... I'm pretty sure I use correct punctuation and grammar when I post.*looks at previous post* ;)

♥Next time Moustachio, you should get your facts straight instead of going from your memory and your personal preferences. Just because I post with hearts and in pink does not mean I'm some sort of diva who has no intellect whatsoever.(which you seem to imply) First impressions can be wrong you know. That's why sheer memory is inferior and irrelevant to actual proof on the subject matter. You based your assumptions on memory while NJ based his on fact and proof. This is not to be meant to be offensive, it's just advice for debating. And if I didn't understand this advice, do you think I'd be qualified to be a smash debater? No. I didn't think so. ;)

♥And again... thank you NJ.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Don't confuse ~Peachy~ with PrincessPeach777 is all I'm going to say.
._.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Randomly finds this thread*

Well said Peachy :)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
This is true. T_T
It works randomly for me. Like it lasts a day or something, goes away, and comes back a little later.
Now its just gone though.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Omg .... This Server Its makign wierd words appear on the salkjsdflakjdsfljk screen that i dont write al;dsfas;ldfkSATAN IS WITHINK YOU AJKSld;kasdk; omg what is this as;ljdflkasf;lasdf;lasdf;asf POOOPP !!!!C I cant stop it !!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

Lol just kiddin im not having any problems

yall Negaaas crazy!!:chuckle:

~Peachy~

Omg .... This Server Its makign wierd words appear on the salkjsdflakjdsfljk screen that i dont write al;dsfas;ldfkSATAN IS WITHINK YOU AJKSld;kasdk; omg what is this as;ljdflkasf;lasdf;lasdf;asf POOOPP !!!!C I cant stop it !!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH

♥Yeah... no. ;)

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646

Dats racist. :0

M.K

Level 55
Ok, this is really weird. I had 3,009 posts the last time that I logged on. I still remember writing my 3,000th post in the Sonic Unleashed thread in the Light House forum, I even marked it as my 3,000th post.
I log on a few days later and I have a little over 2,800 posts!!! Where did 200 of my posts go??
I'm not crazy, I distinctly remember this...

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Ok, this is really weird. I had 3,009 posts the last time that I logged on. I still remember writing my 3,000th post in the Sonic Unleashed thread in the Light House forum, I even marked it as my 3,000th post.
I log on a few days later and I have a little over 2,800 posts!!! Where did 200 of my posts go??
I'm not crazy, I distinctly remember this...
Proboly from the Pokemon chainlink game thread, my postcount went down by about 200 when that topic got moved too.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope they fix the notifications, because they're what keep me coming around to the site.

Otherwise I often forget to visit for months.

MLG_JV

Smash Ace
Are you guys still having server problems?

My notifications are fine, the text is fine, as are my searches.

But if other users are having problems I want to get it fixed. So could you be extremely detailed and clear about what problems, if any, you guys are having?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom