• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Recently Moved to FL

Xx HanZo xX

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i recently moved to FL to live with my dad for college stuff and so on. ahh the city im in is Loxahatchee, FL. weird place..and really nothing to do here and im seriously bored out of my mind. i don't start college classes again untill this fall so was hoping to find a community not to far to save me from my boredom? hope you guys can help me because there is seriously no one for me here to talk to and so on..just dirt :p

~side Note~ admins if this is the wrong area to post this thread just let me know or if you can switch it to the appropriate location? apologies in advance

DFEAR

Smash Hero
get in touch with xaltis/tommy g/etc lots of players in west palm. also note flippers in sfl hosts tier breakers (not really a tourney), nick riddle/8bit now hosting tournaments at AO (arcade odyssey) and Versus (new lan center in pompano beach) as monthlies. so 2 monthlies man ;] should be enough smash for ya

Xx HanZo xX

Smash Apprentice
I play either Brawl or project M, if anyone would like to take the time to teach me melee as well i'd appreciate it. XALTIS?? i remember that name just vaguely...

Wheres arcade Odyssey located at? same place as versus? never heard of these places before. however thanks alot for the replies guys. If you need to reach me better just let me know and i'll provide cell # or something

Last edited:

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Most of Florida goes through facebook from what I know.

I don't remember what the south florida group is (probably something obvious, but it's not showing up in a search) but here's the central florida melee group. You could check in there for someone whose been keeping up more with the scene to point you farther south. https://www.facebook.com/groups/138478079554384/

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
I built this room to play smash brothers. I've added more to the room as well. I have a computer in the same room with a 50 mps connection and could stream if someone wanted to as well. I live in west palm beach. Yes that's a mini fridge for beer right next to the TV. 5615430857 -jake

weekends monday-tuesday night im available. bring your own controller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or6umPal3JA

Last edited:

Xx HanZo xX

Smash Apprentice
oh wow ok i'll try to join this group once they accept my request.

Killa not a bad room you got there. just need to find out how far i am from everyone now lol

smashbroskilla

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5086-2745-2582
oh wow ok i'll try to join this group once they accept my request.

Killa not a bad room you got there. just need to find out how far i am from everyone now lol
IDK I tried to join that group too and never got accepted. Loxahatchee is pretty far from where I'm at. Althought I drove to FT. Myers last weekend for a car part so...If you're way out there near seminole prat it would take you about 40 minutes to get to my place.

If you know anyone with a curio enclosed cabinet with lights and doesn't look like something a grandma is selling let me know. I have many action figures I want to put on display in the corner.

Top Bottom