• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Red Dozer Hideout: The Jill Dozer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
We'll have to wait and see. No one claims to have seen her AT?

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Hey I think we should bring this back cause Jill is really cool

I could have sworn I posted in this thread. But yes, I obviously support Jill in Smash. Her not being seen yet has given me hope, though I've excepted her place as an AT.

I'll post a moveset I have after I find it again.

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I looooove Jill!!! I made the little signature icon for her in my sig. I wish she was more popular/likely.

Last edited:

HeroG

Smash Apprentice
I wish gamefreak would make a sequel already I might even be hyped for that more than ORAS and Emerald was my first pokemon game. Imagine a sequel on the wii U or 3ds. Does the pad have vibration? I guess u could use a wiimote or gamecube controller. I know the 3ds doesn't have vibrattion.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
guys i think i saw her as an assist trophy in one of the tree house videos i may be mistaken so id have to double check

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
So, I checked the Treehouse vids, and Jill is still not confirmed for anything. This gives me great hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom