• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Red Vs. Blue

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I saw Gus (Simmons), Geoff (Grif), Kathleen (Tex) and Monty Oum at Comic-Con. They're soooo funny irl.

Yeah, incredible series. Especially these latest 3 seasons.

As another potential hook, does anyone here remember Haloid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-mR79GErU
Monty Oum, the guy that choreographs and animates this^, is animating for RvB now.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
The series starts out funny, but as time goes by, it just becomes archtypes bidding to see which one can be more outrageous than the other. Church was funnier when it was implied that he was gay but didn't know it, not this full on homosexual stuff they have going on now. Each charecter just becomes a more extreme version of themselves each passing season.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Watched it years ago, enjoyed it but it got dull towards the end.

A lot of great quotes. :)

Caboose <3

TheSlip

Smash Cadet
I saw Gus (Simmons), Geoff (Grif), Kathleen (Tex) and Monty Oum at Comic-Con. They're soooo funny irl.

Yeah, incredible series. Especially these latest 3 seasons.

As another potential hook, does anyone here remember Haloid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL-mR79GErU
Monty Oum, the guy that choreographs and animates this^, is animating for RvB now.
The animation for the fight scenes in the new seasons are so incredible.

And I wish I could meet Roosterteeth, I'm a huge fan, and they come to Toronto usually every year, so I might go.

EDIT: OH GOD DAMMIT I MISSED IT, IT WAS 3 DAYS AGO

Top Bottom