• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RedBull & ECUG: LAN XIV Ft Kadaj Ryo Kyon Stingers Kuro - April 21, 2012

Noxie

Smash Rookie
Thanks everyone who came out. Results will be up at some point I am sure Joe or koozy will post them. I think koozy may upload the games from his Hard drive (it was the streamed TV)

I am Noxie btw, Vice President of ECU Gaming. I played ike at the tournament...if I didnt get to meet ya I am sorry! We are looking to improve in any way possible so any feedback you can give Joe or I feel free!

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Melee Teams:

1: Everlasting Flowahhhhssss
2: Cam + Sneakers
3: Mr. Lightwidget
4: KSK + Jewcus
5: Alex BlacknChris

Melee Singles

1: Cam
2: Josh
3: Black Chris
4: Sneak
5: Bden

Can't remember the rest. Tourney was too legit, venue is incredible. Shoutouts to the ECU guys making this one happen.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
It's good to hear the tournament went well. I stopped by the stream a couple times and commented about how stupid Stingers looked while he was playing Brawl, but then I went back to PSO2.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
This was fun, also extremely mentally tiring since I played so many games lol. Damn near top 3 in everything I entered so that was pretty good. But it is definitely tiring playing like 4 or 5 games that are completely different, back to back. It was a very well ran tourney though. I would definitely come again and recommend it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
things happened.

so tired.

sheik is a good character. i'm a terrible player.

flowin was the other 5th place finisher.

yeah...this was most certainly an experience. shoutouts later.

:ganondorf:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
me and sneak talked about it.

it's at least 3/4 my fault, if not more. you're a great teammate, but there are things that i'm not doing that a ganon in the ganon/peach team has to do. namely, kill things.

we'll chat, in the near future and work some kinks out. what we really need to do is play team friendlies, but you're usually too busy with brawl for us to work it out like that. but yeah, basically, i'm bad, and until we play more as a team, i'll probably keep being bad. sorry :(

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
me and sneak talked about it.

it's at least 3/4 my fault, if not more. you're a great teammate, but there are things that i'm not doing that a ganon in the ganon/peach team has to do. namely, kill things.

we'll chat, in the near future and work some kinks out. what we really need to do is play team friendlies, but you're usually too busy with brawl for us to work it out like that. but yeah, basically, i'm bad, and until we play more as a team, i'll probably keep being bad. sorry :(
To be fair, we went Fox/Sheik vs Ganon/Peach...pretty tough teams match up. I thought you guys played well. >.>

Edit: Also, shout outs to some of the combos Chris did during our set that got people screaming. Adam would've been proud.
Edit2: Also also, effin TC, 59JS and Pac Strifer were all at this. So so nostalgic.

joe.

Smash Cadet
Huge thanks to everyone that came out yesterday; we reached over 100 attendants yesterday. Results, Shoutouts and pictures (literally thousands.. of them) will be up in a few hours.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
meeting that guy was amazing. everyone assumed i knew him from the start because i went to science and math, but he graduated before i got there. it was cool to chat with him.

59JS was cool as hell too.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
this was sooo good

i might do shoutouts when i actually get home

naw ill def do shououts

Top Bottom