• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RedMario / AkaMario

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
I think he is one of the most underrated smashers in the community. I watch all his vids on youtube and I'd say that hes prolly #2 in the world. His mario and luigi are so smooth.

What do you guys think? Anyone thats played with him have input?

NixxxoN

Smash Master
you're calling me that just cuz u made a dumb thread? what the hell
if you dont like it go away, nobody asked for you on this thread.

And yes, Red Mario/Akamario is probably the best in Japan, he owned Sima, who owned Takamitsu, who won some matches against Isai.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
that doesn't mean anything >_>
It actually does. You cant do that by luck, just being extremely good. Plus Isai said he was the best he played in Japan along with another player... Jousuke I think. I don't know about Prince though.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
It actually does. You cant do that by luck, just being extremely good. Plus Isai said he was the best he played in Japan along with another player... Jousuke I think. I don't know about Prince though.
Prince is the best in japan...i didnt think there was even an arguement o.o;;

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Just because RedMario beat sima who beat takamitsu doesn't mean RedMario is better then takamitsu...
According to Isai, RedMario > Takamitsu, he played both of them i believe him lol.

And about Prince, there are his combo vids about him they are amazing but almost no vid of him facing other great players, cant judge

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
I've seen redmario with Samus and I liked :p

I can be wrong but I think isai played redmario looong time ago. I think Purince is better than him, i've seen LOT of matches that he tries to do cool/dificulty combos and edgeguards when he could just kill the opponent.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I've seen redmario with Samus and I liked :p

I can be wrong but I think isai played redmario looong time ago. I think Purince is better than him, i've seen LOT of matches that he tries to do cool/dificulty combos and edgeguards when he could just kill the opponent.
lol its you again sayin that you saw interesting videos and you don't give a link to them? :(

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
yeah I used to have LOT of videos but sometimes I have to delete everything because of virus :p

I just lost some japanese websites from my favorites too and couldnt find them again. There was one with many videos and some of a very good samus player I believe was Jyousuke.

Most sites I dont have the link anymore or they're offline :(

I just dont want people to say I'm talking about things I dont know, but i have my opinion based in something at least! hehehe

NixxxoN

Smash Master
yeah I used to have LOT of videos but sometimes I have to delete everything because of virus :p

I just lost some japanese websites from my favorites too and couldnt find them again. There was one with many videos and some of a very good samus player I believe was Jyousuke.

Most sites I dont have the link anymore or they're offline :(

I just dont want people to say I'm talking about things I dont know, but i have my opinion based in something at least! hehehe
You haven't them anymore? If you do, upload them on youtube plz.

chuckj

Smash Journeyman
I'm really sorry I dont have much smash videos anymore. and too bad people dont upload much videos on youtube too! at least the people I enjoy most watching :p

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
who cares if redmario beat simma who beat takimitsu
its matchups more in ssb 64
and yea...ive seen his combos...but until I see an actual match between redmario and takimitsu or redmario vs prince
until then I can't say who is the best between them

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Well ok I was wrong, I should have put "one of the best" instead of "the best"... In YT vids he beat other three good japanese players like Sima, Sossi and Tatuman.... Doesnt this mean hes good? Cmon.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
nixxxon...all of your posts make no sense LOL do you ever think before posting it would help ggz
and you just posted two things about me that make you look even more ******. Are you around judging people by some internet posts? You have no life man

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I think all of your posts are dumb too, I must have no life as well right lololollololololololol
lol, did you read all my more than 200 posts and you didnt like any of them? not only nolife but also you post dumb **** aswell. Well I don't care what you say anyway

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
lol, did you read all my more than 200 posts and you didnt like any of them? not only nolife but also you post dumb **** aswell. Well I don't care what you say anyway
I have criticized your posts from your very first post some time ago, (back when you was just a togipi) and your posts haven’t gotten any better :\

And as for B Link having no life because he also criticizes you…well your logic never was very good now was it…he come here and sees your stupidity and corrects it, I would and AM doing the same, and if you think I have no life then I must know your definition of “a life” (or why posting on here in any matter even contributes to someone’s “life”)

RedMario is definitely one of thee great players of smash64, that’s undeniable.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I have criticized your posts from your very first post some time ago, (back when you was just a togipi) and your posts haven’t gotten any better :\

And as for B Link having no life because he also criticizes you…well your logic never was very good now was it…he come here and sees your stupidity and corrects it, I would and AM doing the same, and if you think I have no life then I must know your definition of “a life” (or why posting on here in any matter even contributes to someone’s “life”)

RedMario is definitely one of thee great players of smash64, that’s undeniable.
What does my avatar have to do with it?
All I see is that this forum has a lot of arrogant pricks who insult people and try to correct them with their "greatness"... You see man im not from USA, i dont even speak english very good and this makes it a little difficult to understand and write some stuff. If someone disagrees with a comment or finds it uncorrect the normal thing is to reply to the guy correctly, and you get insulted instead.
Superboom's post is a good example: I asked what he was talking about isai and i got insulted

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
What does my avatar have to do with it?
All I see is that this forum has a lot of arrogant pricks who insult people and try to correct them with their "greatness"... You see man im not from USA, i dont even speak english very good and this makes it a little difficult to understand and write some stuff. If someone disagrees with a comment or finds it uncorrect the normal thing is to reply to the guy correctly, and you get insulted instead.
Superboom's post is a good example: I asked what he was talking about isai and i got insulted
the togipi thing was just to let you know i did follow your posts (not only yours but everyones..)

And its not being an arrogent prick when you say somethign stupid, we correct you, you get mad, then flame starts..thats called the internet, get over it

NixxxoN

Smash Master
we correct you, you get mad, then flame starts..thats called the internet, get over it
You mean insult me... And then what do you expect? Apologize?...

Yeah I get over it, its hilarious that you need to do an ignore list with people like KevinM and others.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
You mean insult me... And then what do you expect? Apologize?...

Yeah I get over it, its hilarious that you need to do an ignore list with people like KevinM and others.
whats really funny is your going to end up ignoreing all the good players, and have fun with the brawl noobs who come here :D

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
Officially derailed within 2 pages.

I guess malva is the only one who can make a somewhat accurate assumption seeing as he has played with most of the elite japanese players. I'd be surprised to get more than "ur dum".

Zantetsu

Smash Master
This whole forum really needs to be cleaned up. Back in 07, we actually had some nice threads without flame wars going on but now it's just constant flame flame flame.

Meowkitty needs to stop being nice and start using the BAN HAMMER ^.^

Top Bottom