• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RedMario / AkaMario

NixxxoN

Smash Master
whats really funny is your going to end up ignoreing all the good players, and have fun with the brawl noobs who come here :D
Who cares if someone's good or bad as long as he disrespects you. I see big ego problem here. The fact that some guy own in a video game must not make him feel a superior being towards the worse players. I think its so **** stupid and childish, to be honest

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I come here to talk about smash. And I guess its a matter of culture... here in my country everybody hates arrogant people.

AlexBarry said:
I guess malva is the only one who can make a somewhat accurate assumption seeing as he has played with most of the elite japanese players. I'd be surprised to get more than "ur dum".
Did he ever play Prince? After his travel to japan I think he said the best were Red Mario and Jousuke.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Cuz u actually don't know me at all. Some dumb/wrong/unfortunate comments at a forum dont mean anything.

And yes Malva cmon, write some helpful stuff sometimes >_>
actually they do mean something, when you only have dumb/wrong/unfortunate posts to go by, you look like a dumb/wrong/unfortunate person

Superstar

Smash Champion
whats really funny is your going to end up ignoreing all the good players, and have fun with the brawl noobs who come here :D
That's so funny but at the same time so mean. D:

actually they do mean something, when you only have dumb/wrong/unfortunate posts to go by, you look like a dumb/wrong/unfortunate person
Eh, people act different on the nets. I know I'm more laid back IRL.

malva00

Smash Master
i remember when i was at his house i didn't understand japanese but i'm sure his mom said something to redmario, like "what does he call you, akamario? that's not right" lol

his mom plays playstation

also i was not allowed to use the shower for some reason

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
i remember when i was at his house i didn't understand japanese but i'm sure his mom said something to redmario, like "what does he call you, akamario? that's not right" lol

his mom plays playstation

also i was not allowed to use the shower for some reason
So gaming runs in the family. Genetically predisposed to pwn......not fair.

Top Bottom