• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regional rankings ~ The rankings are going through updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
My IM is imursparkstick and I challenge FIREBLASTER! RAWR RAWR RAWR!

*spit*

*rides off into the sunset on a llama*

_kSo_

Smash Master
1st of all, i dunno why m3gav01t and valoem havent been added to the list yet but they belong at the top of atlantic north list

oh and BHLMRO, your in the midwest? where? im go to school in Indiana. (purdue university?)
maybe we can smash sometime during the school year

Box_of_Fox

Smash Journeyman
The people on the lists aren't actually ranked yet. People don't get ranked until they start... well... winning. Or losing.

My only problem with the current system is that its just ranked based on wins vs. losses. It means I could hypothetically just play easier players the whole time and have a great record.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
1st of all, i dunno why m3gav01t and valoem havent been added to the list yet but they belong at the top of atlantic north list

oh and BHLMRO, your in the midwest? where? im go to school in Indiana. (purdue university?)
maybe we can smash sometime during the school year
Im trying to make my way to indiana for fc6. Also i live in missouri. Southwest area (Ozarks)

tigerbombz

Smash Journeyman
i challenge redyoshi..if u choose to decline...u have 3 days to reply b4 i bust a kage bushin on ur asss and release my chakra on u

u just made a powerful enemy...

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
i challenge redyoshi..if u choose to decline...u have 3 days to reply b4 i bust a kage bushin on ur asss and release my chakra on u

u just made a powerful enemy...
......k,I'm just editing the settings on project64k on my computer right now.I would gladly play you.

Amy

Smash Cadet
If you can't contact them, and they don't show up for a challenge, do you get to challenge the one above to take the the spot.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Metaknight: You're the only person from Australia who comes on here. If there were more, we'd add it on.

Boom: I'll just swap the places of you two, then.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
Isnt this a paradox?
I mean Regional "online" rankings.
Isnt the whole point of ranking ssb64 players by region because we can travel and play each other in person?

Thats what I dont get how come melee players are willing to travel across the nation (even if they cant win just for the love of the game) and 64 cant even take time to travel more than an hour?

Right now I'm stuck in texas for an internship I will be back 7/4/07 and I've decided to start a new precedance.

I'm gonna travel to all altantic north players $25 to $50 Money matches best of 19 tournament rules any takers?

jordan_723

Smash Rookie
hey I am from San Francisco and I will challenge anyone between San Mateo and Vallejo in Super Smash Bros N64. It can be for money or for love of the game but please let me know. Leave me a message in the inbox or just email me at justinw_723@yahoo.com

I want to join these rankings but how do I play other people if they live far, please help I am pretty new to his forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom