• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regionless: The Movement

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Saturday, July 17th, 2010 was a day that has started an era called the Regionless Movement. The Origin of the Regionless secession was started in Md/Va when we decided that we have had enough. Enough of the consistent **** talk and confidence and still not backing it up in the most crucial moments.

The Regionless Tag: (?inRL)

Founder of the Regionless:​
TKO​
(?inRL)​

TKO started the movement and had no problems finding members to join. TKO is one to not **** talk unless he knows he can back his **** up, unlike the people in Md/Va. That is the main cause in TKO starting this movement to secede from Md/Va and be known as the founding father of this new region in the smash community.

Crew: FNB

Supporting member of the Regionless:

SOVAman:
Once SOVAman heard about the Regionless movement he was all for putting his full support into to this. As previously being one of the best known in Md/Va (and not for his smash skillz) he is still very proud to shift over to the Regionless and to forget about Md/Va all together and only support his friends and be ATHF.

Crew: ATHF

Pink Fresh:
During that infamous crew battle you could find PF sleeping on the floor and not giving a **** about Md/Va. He is truely a trooper and will do anything to show he is never going to be a part or Md/Va. PF was even willing to play for Md/Va in crew battles previous of the lose to PA. It will truly be a lose for Md/Va, but why would he care?

SlikVik:
At Omnis tourney, SlikVik got seeded 3rd seed in teams despite not placing below 5th and mostly 3rd in teams in well over a year. In singles he was seeded against his practice partner NEO 2nd round. The same thing happened two weeks prior. Other players *coughchucough* consistently get to avoid bad MUs while my bracket is always plagued with NEO/PS(practice partners) and DDD. MD/VAs biased seeding methods are simply unforgivable. MD/VAs loss to PA was simply an excuse for SlikVik do what he has wanted to do for a long time, secede from MD/VA. SlikVik vows to not give MD/VA any wario practice so they get ***** by the OOS ones.

Crew: JLB??? lol

Bolt
I haven't given a **** about this game competitively since Day 1. I played it because it WAS fun and I had hopes for this community. I was once proud of my region until it filled up with meat riders, really bad trolls, thieves, and b1tches that talk **** over the boards but won't confront the problem head on. Consider me Regionless, cause MD/VA sucks.........Eat Sleep Sma---ohh wait.

Crew: Wallstreet

DA K.I.D.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286468

on the 11th of this month, a series of events happened.
1. i realised, that there are people i have been going to tourneys with for 3 plus years, that have not rooted for me in a single tournament match.
2. I realised that very very few people root for me in any of my matches, melee or brawl.
3. Most of the people in my area, especially the ones who run stuff, have been stupid douchy toward me lately.
4. despite being the 5th best melee player in my state, I got seeded against the number 1 rank in the very first round of tourney. because people dont respect the fact that Im better than the vast majority of people out here.

5. In the melee tourney, the power went out and there was 5 people left in bracket, so they split the pot between the 5 people, but as everyone knows, theres always 2 people tied for 5th. that person was me, and despite potentially tying with somebody that got money, I was not paid. So *** gas is jippin me out of money, and thats the last straw.

THEN The same people that hate on and trash talk me, expect me to root for them when they play people from other cities even though I like them better, simply because I play with them every once in a while. mannnnnnn eff that.

HAT:
To be completely honest I don't think HAT ever gave a **** about Md/Va and how they perform so HAT joining the Regionless is no surprise what so ever. You will see HAT at the next event near you not giving a ****.

Pitzer:
Pitzer is SOVA so him joining the Regionless is something anyone from a region that horrible would do. So he was pretty much a shoe in for joining up. That's all we really gotta say for him.

Crew: Does SOVA even have one of these? lol

EEvisu:
EE is known for side-betting against Md/Va since early 09 because money>Md/Va pride. Now that the Regionless exist he has a new home. You will definitely see this guy side-betting against Md/Va at a tourney near you.

Excel:
He is from KY and our first MW member KY is really the only place in the MW that there players would have a reason to join, since they pretty much are the armpit of the MW. So we openly welcomed Excel cause we truly feel his pain.

Crew: Something in KY probably.

BionicSonic:
Bionic is known for his wii hacking skillz and being a moderator on the boards. Those said skillz will benefit this crew beyond belief. Therefore, bio is going to be a predominant member of the Regionless and be treated that way, unlike how the previous of Md/Va sometimes treated him.

Crew: Sonic Crew

YO:
YO supported Md/Va, loved Md/VA, **** talked for Md/Va and played for Md/Va. But that is now a forgotten past. Yo is Regionless now and for ever will be.

Crew: LRKs (Last Remaining King)

Malcolm:
Malc is a very loved guy in Md/Va and was featured in many events and videos, but malc to is also oh so disappointed in Md/Va's performance he has joined the Reigonless movement to show his support for his favorite members for the previous Md/Va that are now to be known as the Regionless.

Crew: Something in NJ

Bonk:
Bonk has never really gotten the respect he deserved in Md/VA and the Regionless is going to fix that. Don't underestimate the members of the Regionless.

Seagull Man:
He pretty much does his own **** anyways like sells his mom's cookies and wastes time using wolf

shadow1pj:
Man **** texas and **** the mod whos gonna infract me.

Crew: Doubt it cause he hates Texas

The Dashing Knight:
Only a few selects truly know who owns this said account

Crew: LolWut.

BMX:
BMX is a well known Wario player for saying Doosh and not afraid of anything. he also plays DeeJay in SSF4, does that make him homo?

Crew: ATHF​

Recruiting:
The guide lines to recruiting is fairly simple if you feel as your region has been unjust or you just dislike them and there action post up with your reasons to join and we will do a short evaluation and you will likely be allowed in. This is the Movement that is never ending.​

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
You Should Probably Check This Post Alot

1st Major Update!!!

Well not that major, but, change your location to regionless...I mean you don't have to change it all just slap Regionless in your location somewhere.

B0NK

Smash Lord
wow at you not putting me on this, you know i asked before you:

Bonk you can totally secede with us....I might come back you guys finally learn to back up your **** talk in game
reason is in the same thread if you need it.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
My bad Bonk...it was hard remembering the people who wanted in off the top of my head...lol

B0NK

Smash Lord
My bad Bonk...it was hard remembering the people who wanted in off the top of my head...lol
No problem, I'm also curious if my brother still has me on his ignore list lol

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Yeeeee. The movement will be so amazing.

Bionic is known for his wii hacking skillz and being a moderator on the boards. Those said skillz will benefit this crew beyond belief. Therefore, bio is going to be a predominant member of the Regionless and be treated that way, unlike how the previous of Md/Va sometimes treated him.
=D!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Completely sure if we start kicking members for any reason you will be one of the first...but its a democracy so don't think its just me saying that

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I approve of this movement.

I wasn't involved in the crew battle and even left early. I support regionless. I am ATHF at heart.

RIP Md/Va

clowsui

Smash Legend
he even put on that uncle ruckus avatar tho....

anyways i will never support this movement :( i have faith in the power of ohio...after all the only fkin **** talker in the state is me LOL no expectations, no problems

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
You couldn't join anyway...there is like no reason you should have to not like your regiion seeing as you guys are all nice and ****

but...just know we will destroy you if you come against us...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
hmm...that would generate worldwise buzz if I could get either one of them in this...ill get ally next tourney...lol

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
lol
Regionless. Amazing. I'd join if I still played SBR Brawl... hell, SBR ruleset is the reason I didn't try to force getting into Brawl when life was gradually slipping me out of it.

But I support NY in Street Fighter all dai. lol

Hint: this needs better promotion. I'm sure that there are a number of people in a number of regions that ain't happy with the bull**** within their region.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
My front page ^_^

At Omnis tourney, SlikVik got seeded 3rd seed in teams despite not placing below 5th and mostly 3rd in teams in well over a year. In singles he was seeded against his practice partner NEO 2nd round. The same thing happened two weeks prior. Other players *coughchucough* consistently get to avoid bad MUs while my bracket is always plagued with NEO/PS(practice partners) and DDD. MD/VAs biased seeding methods are simply unforgivable. MD/VAs loss to PA was simply an excuse for SlikVik do what he has wanted to do for a long time, secede from MD/VA. SlikVik vows to not give MD/VA any wario practice so they get ***** by the OOS ones.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well marko you can still support regionless and gain us more hype bro...anything positive is good for the movement..**** even negative attention is good...haters gonna hate

also lil b when you copy paste what slick wrote change his last sentence from got ***** to get *****

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
oh and to everyone who keeps confusing this with a crew

MOVEMENT=\\\\\\\\\\\\\= CREW AT ALL

It actually list the crew we are from under the bios....

It's completely possible to be apart of both a crew and the movement...jus sayin

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
if they feel like we feeding them then so be it...but we do what we want.

Please believe this regionless movement is WAY bigger then some MD/VA vs PA crew battle

we dont really support all of PA anyway we just support Vex as of right now...

not saying im never gonna support anyone in MD/VA again but as of now...**** YALL!!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
man, this thread got my hopes up. I thought these people were leaving MD/VA for good, literally moving away.

but no, its all a big joke, just like our regions skill in brawl. "succeeding" from the suckiness doesnt work.

Top Bottom