• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Regionless: The Movement

B0NK

Smash Lord
man, this thread got my hopes up. I thought these people were leaving MD/VA for good, literally moving away.

but no, its all a big joke, just like our regions skill in brawl. "succeeding" from the suckiness doesnt work.
Don't worry, I'm moving come september.

Regionless fo' lyfe, the movement isn't just for one region, it's for anyone that thinks this whole concept of region pride is a stupid joke. Why should we support the trash talk of others that don't back it up, or in that case anyone else? Why should you be force to be affiliated with where you live? Supporting friends is what we rather do.

Region pride is as stupid as nationalism, and nothing good has come from that.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Regarding stuff:

Since we are officially a region of our own we need what some other regions have, for example a PR. It is the only way to brew up drama and mock other regions. The PR for now will only be top 5 in the region since we aren't of great size yet. The season will end on Crewfest 3. Also I need 2 panelist.

Also a crew battle against Md/Va will happen at one time.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
That is what you do not understand my friend. Regionless logic is unfathomable to you who are still bound by your state pride.

Anyway......the movement has begun.

The Dashing Knight

Banned via Warnings
^ my new sig.

sig test sig test sig test jcaesarsucks sig test sig test

sig test

sig test

sig test

AHYUK!

B0NK

Smash Lord

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Put it in the OP *****es.
Quoting to show off new sig.

May I request one that uses the moon instead of the earth (that's as regionless as it gets if you ask me), and possibly the color scheme of my avatar????

I think it would look cool.

But if not, I still got this awesome sig.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Omg...This **** just got real...Definitely About to Hope on that Sig...and Put this thread in my sig also.

LET's GO BABY!!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
uhh...how I do that?...and i want a custom one also but I gotta get yall the images for it before yall do it

so I'll let you know when I get home...its hard as **** getting images at work....lol

SOVAman

Smash Hero
When you go to edit sig, put the sig there then highlight it and click
then paste the thread url in and it will link it

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LMAO good try excel but look i got a thing for you and wedge...a little competition imo.

Theres a Kamina Squirtle (like the on in my sig) somewhere out there that i saw yesterday on photobucket but can't find today

its facing to the left with a long *** cape behind it

once you find that:
1.Put it in the Sig (you can make the world/moon a backdrop/watermark or put it to the side)
2.Put ?inRL over its head
3. Put the Words Regionless, The Movement, and TKO somewhere in the sig that makes it look aesthetically pleasing. (TKO does have to be overbearing in the sig...**** it could actually be in a corner for all I care as long as its somewhat noticeable)

Best Sig gets a promotion...lol

srsly though can you guys make it happen?

Edit: B the panel should be You, Me, Slik and the Knight of Dashes imo.

also I have some ideas about how this is gonna work anyway but ill talk to you about it and then update my first post again.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
That is the picture but I cant find the squirtle one so the one he found is fine...just need them black glasses

Edit: why do people quote the person directly over them?

I mean if you are the next post its usually common knowledge that you are answering the person above you..

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Edit: why do people quote the person directly over them?

I mean if you are the next post its usually common knowledge that you are answering the person above you..
I do that cuz sometimes people ninja me and post when I post

also too make sure they know I am talking to them specific and not everyone.

Yea I know it's common knowledge, but there are a lot of stupid people

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
umm for whatever reason i cant open link in new tab with the new picture...but **** IS PERFECT!!!

you even got the glasses to point!! but yea either give me the link or fix it so i can open it in new tab

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol lie places top 5 frequently so he can talk down on everyone apparently

/sarcasm

idk y u in here anyway...and I also don't know why you would have region pride seeing as most of MD/Va doesn't like you.

I still said you should have been in the crew battle though.

Top Bottom