• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Relationship?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Where, at any point, does LT say to have sex with as many females as possible? I'd like a quote please to prove it.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I actually did say that. I said have sex with as many girls as will have you.

It was half-joking, but half-serious too. There is nothing objectionable about sex, even in high school (as long as it is consensual and there isn't a massive age gap). Sex and love are not mutually exclusive. You can sleep with many girls and still find someone you love. I'm not saying be a baller and have sex with girls and never talk to them afterwards. I'm saying, play the field because in 20 years there will be many fond experiences to look over, and connecting physically with someone IS intimacy. I fully believe in finding someone you love through sex. It's not the only thing, of course, but you shouldn't be afraid of it.

Most important is be safe and respectful.

MCSR

Smash Apprentice
inb4 OP listens to nobody in the thread, asks her out, tells her he loves her too much, she gets defensive, he gets mad, and they breakup.

Trust me, this will happen.
I know from experience...

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Yea I'm sure this guy stopped paying attention to this thread a looong time ago.

Listen to your heart...when he's calling for you. xD

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Been in 1 relationship my whole life.(A woman)

It was terrible(apart from the sex)

So I stopped trying.

I'm really picky when it comes to stuff they like, you know?

Unless the can put up with/ like they stuff I do/like, then it will never work.

But I have found someone on these very boards who I'm pretty sure is perfect for me.

Now I just need to meet them IRL.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
Sometimes internet/long distance relationships can last longer than irl ones.
You don't see the person everyday so you crave and long for the person more and more. The love tends to get stronger and once you meet that person it's either a waste of time or worth the wait.
Not saying that internet dating is the way to go or that it's safe

....Love is weird

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
An internet relationship?

Good luck, you're going to need it.
It's been 4 months and 8 days.

Yes, it's really really tough not being with him, but I can endure.

Hopefully we will be seeing each other this Summer.

Shane I challenge your custom title xD

Forlorn.

Smash Cadet
Sometimes internet/long distance relationships can last longer than irl ones.
You don't see the person everyday so you crave and long for the person more and more. The love tends to get stronger and once you meet that person it's either a waste of time or worth the wait.
Not saying that internet dating is the way to go or that it's safe

....Love is weird
You need to eventually meet the person, or said "relationship" won't go anywhere.

Failure will be inevitable.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
@ the OP, if you meet a girl like that, don't even bother with her. High School relationships are usually very unstable anyway.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I like men too. :glare:

but i love my man :awesome:

Smashboards - The Largest Smash Bros Dating Community
It's funny but there have been an incredible amount of smashboards relationships. We even have two broomers who are getting married who met on this site.

Still no one for me though, I'm too much of an *******. :D

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
Been in 1 relationship my whole life.(A woman)

It was terrible(apart from the sex)

So I stopped trying.

I'm really picky when it comes to stuff they like, you know?

Unless the can put up with/ like they stuff I do/like, then it will never work.

But I have found someone on these very boards who I'm pretty sure is perfect for me.

Now I just need to meet them IRL.
Go for it dood, I know people say internet relationships never work, but anything can happen if you try at it. Don't listen to others, keep at it!

Smash Master
I found someone. I'm completely head over heels for him. I think I've spent 24 hours of the last 4 days just talking to him on various IM services.

He said he was attracted to me. I was completely stunned. I don't know if I'll ever be able to think again. I haven't been happy like I am now in all of 200X

The only problems at this point are school and geography. But still; I was convinced I would die alone and here we are.

Smash Master
too late. Honestly I lost control of those a while back. Why you tryin ta bring me down anyways. I like feeling like this, reckless or no.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Chill- Who are the broomers?

Also, to the OP- Dude, everyone posted their opinions in this thread, but the golden rule of girls/women in general, is that anything can happen, no matter what. You may have never been in a relationship, or you may be twenty eight and be plenty experienced, but human nature is too unpredictable. There are too many factors to account for, so whatever anyone has posted in this thread it could be completely, completely wrong.

Anyways, I love giving advice in terms of relationships/girls. Not that I'm an expert, but I feel comfortable enough to give advice in this area. IM me @ eveofmorse if you want to talk. Other than that I can only say, life is an Adventure. 3 years from this whole situation might seem so irrelevant, no matter what you decide to do.

If you decide to ask her out, go for a random makeout on the bus, tell her you hate her and never want to talk to her again, etc., it all might seem like just a small little deal a few years from now.

However, I would recommend doing anything besides doing nothing, besides not taking action. I definitely think you should do something, that's fo rsure haha.

Sariku

Smash Master
lol, I think I'm the worst at relationships, x]

I'm extremely effeminate, so when I start falling for a girl, I usually end up turning it into a close friendship before I sack up and ask her out. By then, they usually know me too well to give me a chance. Until this New Years, I was single for four years. I had my first kiss Christmas, made out with her all New Years Eve, asked her out, but then broke up with her a weak later.

She's been telling me she wanted to date, but I kept saying I want to hold off until after prom. I promised my close friend that I would take her to prom because her date cheated her out of it last year. I didn't want to be dating someone and then taking this other girl to prom, both for my girlfriend and for my prom date. So in the end, I broke up with her because I realized I just didn't want to date her at that point.

Back to the drawing board! lol

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Step 1, stop being so nice LOL

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Incoming bad grammar

So people say that childhood friendships that turn into relationships never last well Im going out with a girl I known since 4th grade which where both seniors now in HS and we been going at it for about 7 months

What you guys think?

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Incoming bad grammar

So people say that childhood friendships that turn into relationships never last well Im going out with a girl I known since 4th grade which where both seniors now in HS and we been going at it for about 7 months

What you guys think?
Go for it, sounds like you're doing well.

Top Bottom