• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Release of demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
So does anyone believe that there is any sort of chance that the demo for Brawl could actually have a chance of beings released? How would they go about doing this? Maybe make it downloadable for Wiiware? Possibly it may come with a Nintendo Power issue? Frankly I considered that they should at least give us a demo for the delay so may keep us veteran's occupied and even introduce new fans to the series. Any ideas on this matter? Start! :p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nintendo has stated that they have no plans to release a demo.

There are also many topics on this. Search "demo"

Also, I'd rather them work on finishing Brwl than to spend time making a demo and have the game delayed again.

Dr.Z

Smash Cadet
Nintendo has stated that they have no plans to release a demo.

There are also many topics on this. Search "demo"

Also, I'd rather them work on finishing Brwl than to spend time making a demo and have the game delayed again.
The fact that they obviously have a demo concerns me however. Couldn't it be pretty easy to do so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom