• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember the fallen.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This thread is to remember the fallen Wolfs or ones who stopped using him for better characters:

Germ
Omniswell
Lucien
ChexR
Kalo
K9
Darklouis
Atomsk
Xzax
Zen
Candy
Kashakunaki
Koskinator
Pc Chris
Azen
Vista
Pav
Shu
Rain
Equi
CaptainSa10
Gaki

RIP Wolfs of the past.

Choice

Smash Champion
Did pc really use wolf or did he just use wolf in that friendly? i always just see his snake.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
in that pc chris wolf vid i saw soooo much nair/utilt and almost no bair/fair
he only used fair once and i think it was a mistake

obviously the vid is really old and the metagame has changed a lot since then but i think it might be a good idea of looking back on old wolf vids and implementing/improving on tactics like nair>utilt.
i know neither of those moves are all that great but if there's anything wolf isnt lacking in its semi decent options and it'd be a waste to ignore some of the under used ones that he has.

there was a lot of jab1> grab which is something i try to do but can never pull it off :/
/jealousy

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I liked his ledgejump nairs and ridiculously precise cqc game. Those jab > grabs and turnaround grabs were about as fast as they could ever possibly be :o

:059:

Gah777

Smash Lord
Is it bad that I the only names i recognize are Germ, Omniswell, K9, Atomsk, and Xzax? I mean i'm a new wolf and fairly new to the game in general (started on '09).

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
just spent a bit of time watching germ, lucien, SLS and zex, it was highly entertaining :D
even more entertaining were the comments on brawl 2 years ago. i saw JJ a couple times in the old vids ;3
germ vs DSF was pretty cool, snake is way different now then he was back then :O

lol @ the comments made during a SLS vs Rain match when rain cg spiked and then lazer locked SLS xD

Choice

Smash Champion
Is it bad that I the only names i recognize are Germ, Omniswell, K9, Atomsk, and Xzax? I mean i'm a new wolf and fairly new to the game in general (started on '09).
its terrible that you dont recognize lucien.

Gah777

Smash Lord
I've noticed a whole buch of people with the last name "Kasrani". Espy, Vex, Xzax, and some other random guy who's name i don't remember. Is that a new fad or something? Where is that from?

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
idk vex asks people to....his full smash name is Vex Kasrani and he bought me a premium membership if I named myself Xzax Kasrani so I said why not lol

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I am indeed back. I have been lurking. But I do want to use Wolf as a main again. But I'm not going to use him against D3, MK, and Falco. (At least for now.) Or use him on stages like Rainbow Cruise. (Bad memories. lol)

I've actually been doing better as him while using Snake to complement his/my weaknesses. At least on AiB. lol

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
will is hosting a MK ban tourny in the future and im going wolf/falco. I've been practicing wolf with atomsk and ally the past 2 days and will be until tomorrow.

~floW

Smash Rookie
Oh. Meh. Geh.
That's so... sad!
Once a Wolf player, always a Wolf player.<3
I honestly can't picture myself "replacing" Wolf... He's just too good! No, he's better!

R.I.P... D,x

Choice

Smash Champion
yea dude, ganon is the freakin prince of evil! wolf should be low tier.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
it took the combined powers of link (super low tier) and wolf in twilight princess to defeat ganondorf

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Are you on crack ? Do you even know ANTI? He started maining wolf back in bum times and now he mains meta-knight you noob !

Top Bottom