• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remember when you guys planned on using **** in brawl as your main(s), well...

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
...how's that working out for ya? Here's my analyst...

This isn't a topic about analysing all the characters, but a topic where you all talk about your own impressions on the characters you said you where going to main before Brawl came out and what's changed as far as your mains go...

Pit - Even more impressed with his playstyle. What I find funny is that a lot of people on these boards say Pit is a poor close combat fighter, when he's far from. Still my primary.

Lucario - Slightly disappointed. But whatcha gonna do, heh? We all knew it was going to be a slightly better Mewtwo, so the sluggishness and floatiness, and lack of combos should have been expected. It went from my 2nd place main, to 4th place main.

Wolf - Exactly what I expected, surprising became my 2nd place main, when I thought he'd place 3rd on my list. Actually, if you look at my Brawl records, it says I used Pit in 289 battles, and Wolf in 292 battles, so he's more tied for 1st.

Fox - My Melee main, I hardly play with him, but I still got it. I knew I'd still keep him

Mario - Dropped like a stone. Mario just doesn't feel right to me in Brawl, and his Fludd is a joke. Even Squirtle's Water Gun is twice as effective. One of my mains, no more.

Ike - I gave him a shot. He kills like crazy...when his hits connect. That's fair, I'll use him for fun fights and one-on-one only. Not a main, but worth using once in a while.

NEW: Kirby - Kirby surprised the hell outta me! He's so much better, and I find myself winning even the most serious brawls with him. He shot up onto my main list from outta nowhere! Just above Lucario.

NEW: King Dedede - I won't quit you. I know if I try hard enough, I can rock with this guy. I'm determined to main him.

My expected list (pre-Brawl)
1- Pit
2- Lucario
3- Wolf
4- Fox
5- Mario

My current list
1- Pit (interchangable with Wolf)
2- Wolf (interchangable with Pit)
3- Fox/Kirby
4- Lucario
5- King Dedede

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
cool, how is link and marth treatin ya in the field of battle?
Umm...this isn't a topic about analysing all the characters, but a topic where you all talk about your own impressions on the characters you said you where going to main before Brawl came out and what's changed as far as your mains go...

But to answer your questions anyway...

...I'm happy that Link is faster. He plays exactly the same as Melee. Minor tweaks made him better, but besides the speed increase, there is no difference to me. Mind you, I'm not a Link main.

Marth is more balanced, but can still dominate in battles. I hate his new B (Shield Breaker), but his B> is better.

WFL

Smash Journeyman
Well I expected to play ROB and Lucario and maybe G&W. They're staying up there along with DDD and maybe Ike because DDD is **** and Ike dittos are ****ing intense.

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
Throughout the smash series, I've always been impartial to the use of Link, Luigi and Pikachu.
And whilst anticipating Brawl, I was hoping that Lucario would make it, and WOW, I got lucky.

Anyhow...

Link - Plays well, better than in Melee, and definitely than in 64, but then...
Toon Link - Plays VERY well, and I even like the design better, frankly, I'd choose this guy.
Pikachu - Plays more like in Melee, but has that power of the 64 pikachu, a good choice but not as buffed as I had hoped.
Luigi - Somehow, he got a lot better, hooray, I like playing as him now and then.
Lucario - Not only did he make it, but hah, he's actually really, really good! I can always take a number of different approaches with the guy too!

To surmise, my mains, in order are

Lucario
Pikachu
Luigi
Toon Link

I'm pretty impressed. :)

Ced The Lad

Smash Apprentice
No surprises for me in terms of my mains really. Pit and Marth were also my favorites and they lived up to my expectations.

I expected Sonic to join them, but he dropped down a few spots after people started to figure out the way I played as him. Oh well, I just need more practice.

What is surprising are the few characters that snuck up on my "fun to play" list. It went to the point where I would use them for serious play as well. Wolf and Zelda shocked me. Wolf isn't very fast, but he has such a deceptive game thanks to his smashes. I'd fox trot one direction and then nail someone with his forward smash. Zelda was the more surprising of the two. I didn't even play her much the last game, but this time around I get such a kick out of Din's fire juggling and her smashes.

Still trying to mess around with Diddy, Olimar, Toon Link, and Game and Watch, but I still need time to practice.

ZDAN

Smash Cadet
I wanted to go with Pit, and I probably still will.
I knew spamming arrows would be annoying, but I didn't know how effective it would be!

Also, Toon Link surprised me.
I wasn't planning on using him at all, but I may play him more than Pit.

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
Peach is my chronically kidnapped goddess.
Zelda too.
Kirby is great, and I'm surprised by how fond of him I am.
ROB I seem to have issues in Brawls, I tend to not be able to utilize him to his full potential in free-for-alls, but it's because I'm not used to him.
Lucas is a god.

I'm surprised by...

King Dedede wasn't one i planned on using, but after winning the gamestop tourney iwth him, I've grown overly attached to my penguin king. he just takes some adjusting.
Snake is oddly fun, and seems like he's replacing Samus.

Soniccuz

Smash Cadet
Sonic, I was expecting a tricky brawler but, I'm just realizing even little combos are hard to pull off.

Luigi, I mained him in Melee for his floaty-ness but now he's not that interesting as almost every other character has his disposition.

Diddy, He's far different from what I was expecting. He's a very tricky character like Luigi without the close combat prowess.

And King Dedede, I didn’t pay him much attention at first. Now that I've used him, being the first heavy brawler with floating jumps and his combo hammer helped to make him more likable. (never really liked the slow powerhouse type.)

Knyaguy

Smash Lord
Well I planed to main Pokemon Trainer and its ok. But all my friends are using their melee main so he fails. Ike was a surprise I am actually pretty good with him. Meta Knight was better than I expected... I havent unlocked eveyone yet. I am unlocking every one in SEE ans just got Falco(melee main)

ShortAssassin

Smash Journeyman
Originally planned on DDD with some Lucas, but at this point it's looking like Ike is gonna be my main.

PurpleLink

Smash Rookie
for me, it depends on how natural the characters felt to me, or how comforatable i felt playing them either since melee or for the first time.

Peach, my main, had been a little doused down to balance brawl, but with a little practice, I was soon able to conduct her body like an orchestra once again (although it's going to take a while to get back my full potential; i still kick @** with her though ^__^).

Who also felt natural were pit and lucario. I really liked pits moves and recovery and his ability to rack up damage is crazy. I'll still need time to get used to him though, as his attacks in range is tiny and i can't make a single hit as of yet. ^^;;

same with lucario. however, what he lacks in range makes up for in damage, so it works out. but his moves are really fast, so im not sure i can connect with the opponent easily until i practice with him more.

what I found really suprising was Sonic. now he felt natural; although his speed is a bit daunting, i like how smoothly i was able to go into air attacks and stuff. i may alt main him along with peach.

toon link, who i plan to main as well, to match my username (not on here; i use Purple Link as a name in brawl, too), isn't someone i'm used to, but ill try. his down-air is a little unpredictable at times, and he's certainly a lot "floatier" that regular link. also i can't seem to find a good spike for him, but i'll keep searching.

Note that these characters are ones i wanted to main and, therefore, only reviewed those. if you see any one of these characters, it might just be me:

1. (Daisy)Peach/ Sonic(black costume sometimes, haven't decided)
2. Lucario
3. Pit (black wings)
4. Purple Toon Link

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Due to my love of Wind Waker, I was hoping to main Toon Link before anybody knew he was in.

Now it seems people regard him as top teir, and I love the way he plays.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I guess.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Zelda's still my main from Melee, she's just a ***** to use online. Her finesse is a lot harder to pull off online, and the lag makes her sweet spotting virtually impossible. Still keeping her as my main though.

I hated Falco in Melee, but I love him in Brawl. Think I could make him my secondary.
I also really like Ganon. He's fun to use, and his strength is amazing.

the characters I thought I'd like most:
Zelda
Toon Link
Ganon
PT

Characters I love now that I have the game:
Zelda
Ganon
Falco
Olimar

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Well I was thinking of carrying over my melee mains but I dropped almost all of them.

Falco just doesn't feel right to me, he's cool and all but he doesn't fit my style in Brawl.

Mario just sucks now, he can't combo and he can barely KO better than he could before. I dropped him when I played him in SSE.

Pit - I expected to main him but after playing him I'll play him when I'm bored.

Meta Knight- I didn't expect to make him my main main but after playing him I just couldn't pull myself away, minus the fireballs and the cape he's the new Mario for me.

Samus - I didn't like how she looked in the vids and I don't like how she plays. She's floaty and her projectile game sucks because of Brawl's mechanics so I dropped her.

Ganondorf - He's one of the few mains I kept, he's slow be he's strong to make up for it.

Ike - I'm on the fence with Ike. I don't mind his speed but his recovery irks me.

DeDeDe- I wasn't sure before but I like him a lot now, he's a keeper.

Nitoheilapine

Smash Apprentice
Playing the game, I'm kind of surprised at how well I like some characters and hate some others. Let's take a look at my list.

Pre Brawl
Ice Climbers - These twins looked pretty nice back in Melee, but were rather hard to control. After hearing all about the changes and easier moves, I wanted them to main. They are pretty nice.

ALT

Pikmin and Olimar - Olimar looked like he was going to be a good person to play as long as you knew what pikmin did what and when to use them. The problem is well... in the heat of combat it is hard to keep track of pikmin next, pikmin just used, and what to use for the next pikmin. This was a pretty big pain in the butt.

Yoshi - What the hell was I thinking when I thought I was going to Alt Yoshi. Everything looked so nice about him as well as the extra hop to the up B which he desperately needed. Problem is he didn't change at all from Melee, making him the bottom of the barrel that was just set on fire.

After Brawl

Ice Climbers - They are still here. They are so nice with the changes to the Nana grabs and Up B changed to a Pseudo Tether. Squall approach makes one of my favorite approaches in the game.

Lucas - I swear. This guy came out of nowhere. Lucas's PK fire makes for one hell of a zap as well as the chase down from the PK thunder. I never did like Ness, but Lucas is making me love the Earthbound characters even more.

Diddy Kong - !? I know I hated DK with a passion, but the chimp makes me jump for joy. He's, in my eyes, is the perfect smasher. He can chase people down and have a nice air game too. Only problem that made him into an Alt was... His UpB recovery is left to be desired for me.. I'm so not into the aiming and charged recovery.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Marth: Well, he is not the flashy monster of 0 to death combos of melee, but hella strong. His dancing blade is ownage. He is still my main, altho i find him just a little more boring. I dont know, it feels like if his sword slashes doesnt had the beautiness of melee, even when most of then now kill.

Poke Trainer: Totally met my expectations and even surpassed it. I was just going to try him, cuz ifound him just too complicated to main, not worth the effort, but after seena vid of asen (i thinkg was him), i totally changed my mind and wanted to seriously try him. Now that i have the game, i can say that im totalluy in love with this character..... its fun as hell, is difficult to master and is very very good. My fav so far.

Sonic : I heard the complains of a lot of users but i wanted to try him anyways..... and I found why people were upset with him. His speed is ok, he B moves are ok also... but his lack of killing moves is what makes him difficult tço use. He has a lot of non killing move which do their job, but to depend only in his Fsmash is just too much. Anyways i use him very oftenly.

Wario: jajaja he is my wtf character yo use. I dont have muchj idea of how to play him, but he is what i was epecting.. Altho ius not easy to use because of his weird physcis and shor range.

Super Drybones

Smash Ace
I was originally going to main Kirby with DeDeDe and meta knight on the side
but no i decided to Co-Main kirby and DeDeDe and not play meta knight much

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
Ike- I've planned on maining him since the day he was confirmed and I must say he's much more than i could have ever hoped for. Perfect main for me.

Marth- I was never a huge marth fan, I always liked roy better, but I was afraid that since Ike was so different I would want someone with the original marth/roy move set, plus I love fire emblem. however after playign with him I don't like the changes they made to him, and he's way to floaty for my style so I dropped him and picked up sheik in his place.

Falco- he was originally meant to be my 3rd main but due to him being sohorrendously different than his melee form he's been pushed to 4th until I can get the hang of his new style. Still gonna use him though i just need to get used to him.

Metaknight- He's basically what I expected good combos bad kill power, though I think I'm slowly gettign the hang of him he was pushed from 4th to 5th.

Toon Link- From the beginning I had a hard tim deciding which link to use, I decided on toon link, but now that I've played both I much prefer normal link so toon link has been ditched.

so basically...

Old list

1. Ike
2. Marth
3. Falco
4. Metaknight
5. Toon Link/Link

New List

1. Ike
2. Link
3. Sheik
4. Falco
5. Metaknight

list didn't change a whole lot really.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
I knew I was maining Toon Link years before I knew Toon Link was in game.

BoG

Smash Journeyman
Ness- My Melee main, he just doesn't feel right anymore.
Lucas- I thought he would be a good alternative to Ness, and he is. I really like him. I just wish he had a yo-yo...
Mr.Game and Watch-my secondary from Melee, my main now. Plays like a dream for me.
Snake- Metal Gear Solid is my favorite game of all time, and I wanted to main him so bad. When I saw how he played, I didn't abandon him, but I was positive I would never like him. Actually, I love him. He's REALLY hard to adjust to, but he's my secondary right now.
Ike- One guy I really wanted to play, and I really like him. Not like snake or GW, but I'll play him often.
Wario- I was really excited, I wanted to main wario. Unfortunately, I just don't feel at home playing him. Sorry, wario.
Olimar- I was so excited to play as him, played as him in the GS tourney... and I just haven't payed much attention to him. I don't know why... he's one I was really excited for, and I just have't played.
Sonic- I was positive he would suck, and it turns out, I like him a lot.
Luigi- I love Luigi, he reminds me of my self. In Melee, I couldn't play as him. Mario I could, but for some reason I couldn't play Luigi. In Brawl, it is a different story, and I love Luigi.

my top 5 (who I like to play, not the best in the game)
1-Game and Watch
2-Snake
3-Lucas
4-Ike
5-Luigi

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
Pre-Brawl:
1. King Dedede
2. Ganondorf
3. Kirby
4. Lucario
5. Meta Knight
6. Wolf
7. Snake

Brawl:
1. King Dedede
2. Ganondorf
3. Wario <- wut? Yeah, he's REALLY good in the air. His bike makes for excellent aerial mind games.
4. Lucas <- huh? I used to HATE Ness, but he's got cool hair, and an even better moveset. If only they found SOMETHING that PK Freeze is used for.
5/6. Kirby/Bowser <- Kirby was my former Melee main, but retired as such when I found out Ganondorf was SO much better. I haven't played much Kirby yet in Brawl, but he's MUCH better. I played as him whenever I got the chance in SSE. Bowser is PLAYABLE now! He has my third quickest Lv. 2 Target Smash at about 14 seconds XD
7. Snake <- I like using him, he just takes a little more work than I thought to learn, namely his down smash and his C4 special.
8. Pit <- I'm quite surprised at how good Pit really is. Note, he is EIGHTH on my list. Don't flame me for liking him.
9. Wolf <- Yeah, he's good. Not gonna lie. See Pit for how low he is on my list, PLEASE. BTW, I HATE opposing Landmasters.
10. Toon Link <- Definitely top tier material. See Pit/Wolf for his lowness.

Honorable Mentions:
-Meta Knight: He's good, but he lacks a kill move. Pit has a bunch of those XP
-Falco: Feels different than Melee, but still enough of the same. He was my 3rd in Melee, but I wasn't pro-level with him.
-Luigi: WOW. He's really good now. I just think he feels awkward.
-Olimar: He's the king of racking up damage quickly. I just need to get a hang of him. Maybe he'll bump someone out of the Top 10 :D
-R.O.B.: He's alright. Good aerial game, and eh ground game. Don't see myself maining him, but I'll definitely joke around with him.
-Sonic: Fast as all hell. I REALLY feel guilty that he usurped Bowser's record on Break the Targets Lv. 2 :(

Wall of Shame:
-Samus: COME ON SAKURAI. Why did you have to nerf her to all hell? Even Zamus isn't so hot.
-Captain Falcon: I mean, I get nerfing him, but THAT much?
-Jigglypuff: Way to make Jigglypuff not viable as a character at ALL.
-Ice Climbers: I just flat out HATE them.
-Yoshi: Way to make Yoshi WORSE, Sakurai. That wasn't nice, kicking a dino when he's down. Super Dragon does NOT fix it.
-Mario: WHY FLUDD? It does absolutely nothing.
-Peach: I miss the explosions coming out of her hips when she uses side B. Hearts do not fly out of hips. That makes no sense.
-Lucario: REALLY disappointing. If he was actually USEFUL at 0%, he'd be quite higher. Sadly, that's not the case.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pre-Brawl I was thinking my old Melee main of Fox, my old fun char Kirby, and Metaknight would be my mains... After playing however, I now want to try to main DeDeDe, as I have loved playing as him, Kirby on the side, and Metaknight I'm not a big fan of anymore as its incredibly difficult to kill with him. However, I'm still messing around and playing a lot of characters to see what I like best, and there have definitely been a couple surprises(always hated Pikachu, now actually kind of like him etc."

Zevox

Smash Lord
Pre-release, my expectations were that I'd most enjoy Marth, Pit, Sonic, R.O.B., and Diddy. I was also vaguely interested in Dedede, Ike, and Lucas, but didn't expect them to be aught more than secondaries to me.

Now:

Lucas - My definite main; thats not changing, no matter what. I just love him. He has all the (very very few) things I liked about Ness, and all in a much better form, with new moves I love. The only bad thing on him is PK Freeze.

Marth - Still like him, which isn't a surprise, since I mained him in Melee. Overshadowed by Lucas now though. And I do dislike how he feels slower now, what with Brawl itself being slower and him being the only one I really notice this on.

Sonic - Like him, but his moves are so weak I'm having a hard time with him.

R.O.B. - I'm trying to get the hang of him, but find him awkward. His quick attacks don't suit me, and his thruster attacks are a bit too slow. I'm still gonna keep trying with him, though.

Pit - I may need to try him again now that I've got full control of the Wiimote/Nunchuk scheme (the only ones I use), but when I played him before I found I wasn't nearly as fond of him as I thought I'd be. Jumping and Wings of Icarus seemed awkward, and he had the same problem with weak moves as Sonic, but without the uber speed and without me being a big fan of him as a character to keep me interested.

Dedede - About what I expected he'd be. Fun, and I'm going to try to get good as him, but probably won't be a main.

Diddy - Like Pit, I may need to try him again, but I was also disappointed. Didn't like how he moves, and his Rocketbarrel Boost is a terrible recovery move - too little distance covered uncharged, and he falls while charging it.

Ike - About what I expected. His slow speed and attacks don't suit me. I like aether, his few quick moves, and his gold costume enough to keep trying him, but I doubt he'll be more than a secondary, if that.

Zelda - I like her changes. A lot. Needs more play-testing, but I may actually use her for more than ****s and giggles this time.

I also enjoy Snake and Olimar, but they're too awkward for me to be interested in using them as a main or secondary. Also need to try Lucario more - initially I didn't like him during SSE, but I used him recently for a target test and found him more interesting then. I'll have to see how he does in actual combat.

So, Pre-release:

1) Marth
2) Sonic
3) Pit
4) R.O.B.
5) Diddy

Post-release:

1) Lucas
2) Marth
3) Sonic
4) R.O.B.
5) Dedede/Ike
Still need more testing) Pit, Diddy, Zelda, maybe Lucario.

Zevox

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
Olimar is absolutely beast. I am absolutely enthralled by what he brings to the table, both in terms of fighting style, and fan service. He has always been one of my favorite video game icons right next to Ryu Hayabusa, Megaman, and Ness, so imagine my extreme giddiness to find out that Olimar lived up to my expectations perfectly.

It will take a little more work to smooth over the rough edges, but rest assured, he WILL be perfected.

I almost cried to find that Ness has been beefed up, and has an awesome ALT as WELL as a completely balanced feel to him. He was hard and near impossible to use effectively in Melee; now? He is back where he belongs.

I was absolutely surprised as to how good I was at using Toon Link. Mind you, I make my character decisions based on how the actual character themselves applies to me, but Toon Link...I dunno, I just have something good with this character. I can almost say he is a little bit over Olimar, (I have to fix that soon.)

Snake is the one character who is going to take A LOT of training to get down. All his moves feel awkward, and I am not used to having a down smash that does no initial attack. Nor am I used to having a Fair not connect instantly. He is fun as hell to use though.

All in all, I am absolutely satisfied with my character choices; each and everyone of them have SURPASSED my expectations.

The hardest thing for me though is looking at that roster and not trying to add more characters to my repertoire... =(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I was planning on bringing up Peach, Ness, and the Ice Climbers from Melee and picking up Olimar.

Peach is doing great as planned, her twirly-ness was always attractive battlewise.

I've chosen Lucas over Ness, surprisingly, seeing as I was jumping for joy when he was confirmed after that whole Lucas-replaced-Ness debacle. He just has so much raw power that was so difficult to get out of Ness. Plus the hair is beyond awesome.

The Ice Climbers are WAY better from Melee. Squall Hammer is hilarious and cheap and I love it. Although, their Final Smash seems cumbersome...

And finally, Olimar is as great as planned, alibit something to get used to. Wish that Down-B did something though...

Gesi1223

Smash Apprentice
Mario was my main in Melee and he's still my first main in Brawl. In Brawl he feels just so much better and alot more fun to play.

Expected:
Mario
Peach
Sonic
Snake
Toon Link

Now:
Mario
Wolf
Snake
Sonic
Meta Knight(I still really like Peach though.)

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
My initial interests were:

Metaknight
DeDeDe
Ike
Lucas
Wolf

now after playing everyone my list is

Metaknight
DeDeDe
ROB
Toon Link

Metaknight was just as good as I had hoped he would be and I've been wrecking people's faces with him. I have yet to lose a 1v1 with him. I'm sure that will change eventually once I fight some of the top top smash players but I'm sure I can get to their level with him with experience vs. that level quick enough.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
Planned on:
1. Pikachu
2. Pokemon Trainer
3. Metaknight

Ended up with:
1. Pikachu
2. Lucario
3. Ike

Kind of random; I ended up swapping out Pokemon and sword-wielding characters for new ones. Also, Metaknight and Ike are complete opposites, with his also rather ironic.

Cranberry Rogue

Smash Journeyman
After catching word of the final roster, and watching an absolute boatload of gameplay videos, i figured that I was going to be playing Diddy and Wario, as well as rel-learning how to use my Melee favorites, Captain Falcon and Jigglypuff.

Diddy - Exactly as I pictured he would be. His movements and attacks are extremely fluid, and extremely quick, and he has enough move diversity to keep everyone he's fighting against on their toes. I haven't exactly figured out how I'll be incorporating the peanut popguns into my playstyle, but something is telling me that they'll be important down the road. Also, what's with all the Up B hate? Have you seen how far that sucker can take you? It takes some serious getting used to, but it's an awesome recovery move once you've learned how to use it.

Wario - Haha, I planned on playing him soley for his comedic relief. I was surprised that he is actually a really dang good character. His aerials have very little lag after completion, his recovery game is disgustingly versatile (Tornado, farting, and motorcycle!?), and his mid-air DI is extremely fun to maneuver with. I'm definitely surprised.

Captain Falcon - Same 'ol Falcon, but thanks to Brawl's new gameplay mechanics, he feels so much worse. The only things that I can say negative about him are that his Knee sweetspot is ridiculously small now, and that his stomp is harder to meteor with. I'm really digging the new "leap frog" physics that were given to the Raptor Boost. I can definitely see myself using him in the future, but right now, he's still too awkward.

Jigglypuff - Unfortunately for Jiggs, she got some seeeerious downgrades. I loved her floatiness in Melee, but it seems as though it was passed on to Wario when she made her transition to Brawl, because her aerial movement is absolutely horrid, which totally sucks, since her entire game is more or less within the air. The biggest disappointment is her Rest, though. They nerfed it completely; Lip flower addition or not, her trump card is gone. Her WOP is still in tact, and now you can do it from both directions, and her Rollout doesn't knock out your jumps if you accidently roll of the edge, but those are the only buffs I can see. It's sad to see how she turned out. Let's hope we discover how to use her better in the coming years.

Top Bottom