• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Remove Wii Fit Girl Possibilities?? MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrJack6

Smash Rookie
Ok so as a hard core SSB fan, who owns every single game and mod out there, I must say, including the wii fit trainer is the most stupid, and quite frankly re****ed, thing they ever could have done. Someone please tell me that I will be able to get in the ISO and delete this ridiculous character. I don't think I'll even enjoy the game knowing she's there. Anyway, deleting the character out of the ISO, anyone who is experienced see this as an easy possibility?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You are the funniest troll in a long time. XD

If your serious though, get professional help.

And lol. Yoga is from India. It's not a Muslim custom.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Ok so as a hard core SSB fan, who owns every single game and mod out there, I must say, including the wii fit trainer is the most stupid, and quite frankly re****ed, thing they ever could have done. Someone please tell me that I will be able to get in the ISO and delete this ridiculous character. I don't think I'll even enjoy the game knowing she's there. Yoga moves? Seriously? Don't we get enough Yoga shoved down our throats? School, YMCA, TV, heck everywhere..... Im sorry Nintendo, but I dont feel like supporting your sell out to whoever wants america to be ruled by muslim worship AKA Yoga! GET YOUR STUPID RELIGIOUS AGENDAS OUT OF OUR MARIO GAMES! Woops sorry for ranting... Anyway, deleting the character out of the ISO, anyone who is experienced see this as an easy possibility?
Yoga is more related to Sikhism and Hinduism and not Islam.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Gimme!

Oh. I'm sorry. Where are my manners?

Gimme please.

There you go. *hands popcorn virtually to Swampasaur* Now lets sit back as the butthurt bawwwfest and trolling madness goes on in this thread. This is going to be glorious, don't disappoint guys. :troll:

Lugubrious

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Lugubrious
I've got to say, you're one of the few people who abhors the Wii Fit Trainer. Your arguments against her are also subpar. Nintendo pushing an agenda, selling out to another culture's exercise customs? Rather laughable. I'm sure some butthurt 'hardcore smash fan' will want to get rid of her because she doesn't fit their expert, hardcore competitive vision though, so don't worry your hardcore little head about it.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Nice, anyone want to answer the question.. and to be politically correct, i changed it to hindu, happy?
Look. If you hate the character THAT much (which is unhealthy), why not just use her as your punching bag?

DefenseTech

Smash Apprentice
Ok so as a hard core SSB fan, who owns every single game and mod out there, I must say, including Game&Watch is the most stupid, and quite frankly re****ed, thing they ever could have done. Someone please tell me that I will be able to get in the ISO and delete this ridiculous character. I don't think I'll even enjoy the game knowing she's there. Anyway, deleting the character out of the ISO, anyone who is experienced see this as an easy possibility?

I coulda swore I saw this in 2000...
Ok so as a hard core SSB fan, who owns every single game and mod out there, I must say, including ROB is the most stupid, and quite frankly re****ed, thing they ever could have done. Someone please tell me that I will be able to get in the ISO and delete this ridiculous character. I don't think I'll even enjoy the game knowing she's there. Anyway, deleting the character out of the ISO, anyone who is experienced see this as an easy possibility?
And this in 2007...

:smash:

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
In Soviet Russia Wii Fit Trainer use YOU as punching bag.
But this isn't Russia.

THIS IS EVIL AMERICAN MUSLIM HINDU STUFF!!! IT'S DIFFERENT IT MUST DIE!!

GADADFHEIWAFEN!!!

D

Deleted member

I must say, including the wii fit trainer is the most stupid, and quite frankly re****ed, thing they ever could have done. Someone please tell me that I will be able to get in the ISO and delete this ridiculous character. I don't think I'll even enjoy the game knowing she's there. Anyway, deleting the character out of the ISO, anyone who is experienced see this as an easy possibility?
No. I have no objections against the inclusion of Wii Fit Trainer.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Bro, Game and Watch is a boss.
He wasn't in 2001. People hated him.

Look you're probably the type that hated R.O.B. at first and loved him afterwards.

Give her time.

*snickers*

number90901

Smash Rookie
I know, right? But the problem goes much deeper. Mario promotes being Italian, and Samus promotes being a strong female character. The only good message is the promotion of dog fighting because of Pokemon.

Edit: Sorry, probably not the most helpful thing I could have said.

volbound1700

Smash Master
But this isn't Russia.

THIS IS EVIL AMERICAN MUSLIM HINDU STUFF!!! IT'S DIFFERENT IT MUST DIE!!

GADADFHEIWAFEN!!!
LOL I love this because you have American, Muslims, and Hindu all in same sentence and description when all three are very different!!!!

If you want a good laugh, go on CNN sometime and read an article about India or Pakstan and listen to the Islam v. Hindu posts and rants on there. Really great. Also a lot of US hating on Muslim rants on CNN as well.

The posts about Muhammad being a pedophile are funny.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
If you want a good laugh, go on CNN sometime and read an article about India or Pakstan and listen to the Islam v. Hindu posts and rants on there. Really great.
If you are planning to visit India or Pakistan I suggest you to avoid bringing this up. People can get fired up very easily.

volbound1700

Smash Master
If you are planning to visit India or Pakistan I suggest you to avoid bringing this up. People can get fired up.
I can imagine. Well the US Trolls are just as bad.

Listen to White Supremicist Redneck vs. Muslim or Liberal Secularist Athiest vs. Muslim and you get the same humor.

There is also the Jews vs. Muslim debates too. No one likes the Muslims it seems.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Do I see countries, religions AND political ideologies being mentioned here...? Unsure if I should leave already or borrow Swampy's popcorn.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
First Rule of Smash: there is no such thing as wasted character slots.

Unless it's Goku or Naruto. that would be dumb.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
I can imagine. Well the US Trolls are just as bad.

Listen to White Supremicist Redneck vs. Muslim or Liberal Secularist Athiest vs. Muslim and you get the same humor.

There is also the Jews vs. Muslim debates too. No one likes the Muslims it seems.

I blame the media.

But that's off topic anyway.

Wii Fit Trainer is a cool addition that no one thought of imo. I like her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom