• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Removed by Moderator

D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Removed by Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

CloneHat

Smash Champion
Um, what's the significance of Melee in this fan-made video? Anyone can write "Melee" anywhere, it doesn't necessarily infer anything.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Well first of all. LuigiBrobrawl made that for lulz, same guy that made shindo. and Littleone is his friend who plays lots of melee.

Sandbag00

Smash Apprentice
Some bigger news

There's some rumor going about that Mew2King will RETIRE from Melee.

Not only that, they say he won't even play in APEX.

I hope this is as far from the truth as possible.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't be surprized m2k said he would retire if they banned metaknight without banning puff. I think I have an idea to make him happy lets ban metaknight from melee and puff from brlaw that will make everyone happy.

in truth i'm a little surprised he didn't quit with blawr being released like many one school smashers.

really it's totally on him if he quits or not I only hope he's because he chooses not because he's mad at mango ofr puff i'm sorry but if he quits because he isn't winning 99% anymore than yeah he is just a hater he could stop playing to only win for once I think if he played purely for fun no worries about having to chain throw and other gayness he may be a little happier really even as an ice climbers main I'm not like OMG about chain throwing.

he needs more LOL matches but you know if he isn't having fun with the smasher or ssbm anymore i'll respect his choice.

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be surprized m2k said he would retire if they banned metaknight without banning puff. I think I have an idea to make him happy lets ban metaknight from melee and puff from brlaw that will make everyone happy.

in truth i'm a little surprised he didn't quit with blawr being released like many one school smashers.

really it's totally on him if he quits or not I only hope he's because he chooses not because he's mad at mango ofr puff i'm sorry but if he quits because he isn't winning 99% anymore than yeah he is just a hater he could stop playing to only win for once I think if he played purely for fun no worries about having to chain throw and other gayness he may be a little happier really even as an ice climbers main I'm not like OMG about chain throwing.

he needs more LOL matches but you know if he isn't having fun with the smasher or ssbm anymore i'll respect his choice.
what? meta knight isn't in melee.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
no melee players john all the time about metaknight really ask chalresz he knows what's up cause he better than all of us.

no melee players john all the time about metaknight really ask chalresz he knows what's up cause he better than all of us.

said twice for truth.

LLDL

Smash Hero
how could any1 fall for something that says wii 2 lol

Top Bottom