• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Render Shop

Ami

Smash Ace

Ami

Smash Ace
What exactly do you want rendered here, 8000? The tree?

I'll get to your guys' renders as quickly as I can, but it'll have to wait until tomorrow ... I've been bogged down with exams.

Smash Lord
Yes, I need the tree cut out. A bit of a challenge I would expect.

If you can't make the cut by this thursday please let me know.

Ami

Smash Ace
I don't care how many you ask me, Stryks, so no worries. But now that school has started, it'll be harder to get to them.

I'll get working on that tree, 8000.

saberhof

Smash Master
Hi Ami, just bothering here with some pics i need renderd, i dont really NEED them right away, i know you have got that tree in progress. so whenever you can, render these:

URGENT!

I need the shell!, i tried, but failed. i cant draw. i hope you get to this one.

Ami

Smash Ace
Sorry, 8000, I don't think I can get that tree done before Thursday ... I just don't have time. I don't even have enough time to post else-where on the board; I just came on to post this.

I'll try and get those renders to you guys, soon!!

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ami, I insist, please take your time. ^_^ mine can wait, these guys need theirs for their sigs and requests. I'm making sigs in my spare time ((trying to improve my photoshop skills first, trying to get back into the flow actually), for my own amusement, so please take your time on mine.

Ami

Smash Ace
MaNCooN, I'm not really sure what you want. Do you mean you want the fox with the Samus laser behind him, or do you want just Samus and the laser, or ... ?

The problem with the trophy renders that I've gotten is that they always come out with some blue tinge on some of the body, so that's why Krad has some blue spots. If you don't it, I can try and change the colour.

Happy Birthday, Saberhof!!!!

saberhof

Smash Master
OMG you rox Ami, hope you had fun in thanksgivin i had homework! lol arnold doesnt like homework xP!.

Well, this is another one of those images i dont really need but would be really fun to use! get to it whenever you can! :)

http://www.easypics.us/pics/IMG_0401.jpg LOL i Think im in it! i took a pic of when i was playing lol. well have fun xD

Ami

Smash Ace
Aaah, A_Falco_user7350... your image was really hard, so I'm not sure if it's good enough or anything. If there's any problems, just tell me.

You, too Saber. Lovely room and arm, by the way, hahaha, fo sho. Not sure if you wanted the litte white/grey things coming off of Luigi.

Sensai

Smash Master
MarthMaster: That looks to be a somewhat low quality picture...I doubt it would turn out great, unless Ami works some magic. That being said...when she does finish it, I'll probably pick it up. :-D

I don't need anything rendered, I was just dropping by to give you some +rep. GJ on all of this. Rendering takes a bit of time to do it well (that Mortal Kombat one you did...WOW), and I'm sure all the banner creators are loving you about now, seeing as they don't have to do it anymore.

Anyways...GJ. Keep up the good work.

Ami

Smash Ace
Thank, you, Sensai! Much appreciated.

Here it is, Marthmaster92! There's a yellow tinge on it thanks to the box it was in, so if you need me to get rid of it, you just need to ask:

Top Bottom