• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Renth (Ganon) Vs. Derf (C.Falcon) *critque*

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Awesome.... Your Ganny rocks man.
On top of that, you played an opponent who is almost as equal in skills as you are, in which combos are hard to pull off. It'll be just a lil' while until I can be as flashy as you are.

Hmm... improvements... most of the improvements that can be made is just to incorporate some of the lags that occur as a result of one of your attack.

chaddd

Smash Lord
What am i going to critique when I didn't even watch it? But seriously, Ganon on Falcon is my best matchup. Thank GaWes for that one. And tell Jiano to stop owning me. We'll talk about this later, Renth, old boy.

EDIT: If you can manage, the one tip I will put up here is try not to jump too much in this matchup. A lot of people try to double aerial for mind games, but once the second aerial has been used, most Falcons just take the free grab.

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
okie doke. I thought you did pretty good and that falcon sure does know his ganon. I used to enjoy this matchup but now people are too good against ganon =\. no johns and good match

BerDinosaur

Smash Cadet
Sweet! A Renth video. Great match. I guess CFalcon has ridiculous combo ability so I'd understand it an be difficult/unlucky in a match against him.

To improve...hmm...i don't know...maybe abuse the D-air into comboes more? I can't really give advice to a ganon infinitely superior to mine. :laugh:

technomancer

Smash Champion
Jab occasionally after your aerials, he's DD grabbing you alot. That and ftilt at medium-high percents can make Cfalcon tech on a platform. Waveland up there and grab into a throw combo. I think you can CC-Grab N-air as well at low %s.

Falcon ***** G-dorf once he figures out how to DI your combos; it's unforutnate but true. Stage picks are important, Yoshi's and brinstar always give me alot of trouble vs. the G-Dorf. (dreamland: terrible idea)

Top Bottom