• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Well, I was promoted to Director of Staffing, which means, I cannot play with you guys as much.

EE, Zero, and I will be discussing what to do regarding my replacement, but it should happen really fast since I am in charge of adding mods now.

I'll check in every now and then, but be sure to pay attention to EE as he is taking my old spot, and Zero will be keeping up as best as he can.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Well, well, it finally happened. CK left us.

One question: What will happen to Mediocre? I definitely haven't seen him here in a hot minute.

Aside from that, have fun being a boss!

We'll miss you! (maybe =P)

.Marik

is a social misfit
Posting here because it's the right thing to do for a fellow debater.

Enjoy your Admin position.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
One question: What will happen to Mediocre? I definitely haven't seen him here in a hot minute.
Frankly, I hadn't done anything around here in a long while.

My resignation was long overdue.

If I ever get interested in the Debate Hall again, I might help out here, but I don't think I'm cut out to be a mod.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
Given the recent talks in the social thread, perhaps we could get an idea on the results of your discussion w/zero and ee? As in... will they be making the go-to decisions 'round here, dh admittance, etc?

I realize it's a bit late to be asking this, considering, but I figured it may as well be asked nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom