• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Resist the New World Order (Nov 20th, 2010) Daphne,AL - MS, North FL, LA confirmed!

Curlz

Smash Lord
Shout outs!

Saint: It was so much fun teaming with you man. Even though we got 5th of 6, we managed to take a game off of EVERY team there! We're too good. Definitely need to do this again real soon! :D Good **** in crews too. Not many people can 0-Death a person while EVERYONE is screaming at you! xD
Skaterbaj: Probably one of my favorite PCola players! It was really great to finally meet you in person, I hope to see you guys real soon at TASOL. :D
Dr Nasty: This guy is a hilarious mother****er! You managed to make me laugh at everything you say. Please continue to stay awesome.
Ryker: Great games in crews. I'm sorry I gayed you out! I really HATE playing like that, but I had to rep LA. :[ No hard feelings?
Everyone else: Stay awesome, this was an amazing tournament. I had alot of fun! :D
Serin: Even though you weren't there, you still get a shout out for no reason. See you next time FOR SURE!

ZOMBIEFETUS

Smash Rookie
This really was an awesome tournament. I'm really glad that we were able to make it. Met some f***ing awesome people and they were beast at the games. I wish we hadn't got pwned by the pros our first two team matches though hahah.. Great stuff though! I learned a lot from everybody and so did my friends that came. Thank you to everyone who showed and was extremely cool about everything.Felt very welcoming there. Made some new cool friends and can't wait to smash with all you again! MAGICAL ZEBRA FTW

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone i just woke up not too long ago (i was knocked out part of the way trying to drive home that night, but i made it home somehow). will be putting up a results thread soon once i get the info off of ryker's computer tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
sorry i just got home from work and I'm still waiting to get the info I need off of ryker and his comp so I can post them. I'll be having the results up tonight!!

Top Bottom