• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Results for All Brawl 4

isidro

Smash Apprentice
z skittles z: i left a mcdonalds cup of coke and i just now remembered sorry about that, also left an old raggedy shirt if you don't mind just throw them away. sorry again

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
z skittles z: i left a mcdonalds cup of coke and i just now remembered sorry about that, also left an old raggedy shirt if you don't mind just throw them away. sorry again
We did, and are u going to make the next tourney isidro?

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
Also Ratatat did you have the sticker on the back of the controller or the front. If not mistaken there was a smasher who took a controller with a sticker on the back side. I don't if it was yours or not, but he said that it was his. Let me know which side the sticker was on then I can probably see if I can get in touch with the person who has that controller. Thanks
no the sticker was on the front covering up where it said nintendo gamecube. :/
thanks anyway though.

great tournament melee1, and good job organizing it skittles
i also liked the parrot :D

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Wow. I suck at Brawl. My Peach did really well against Dr. Drew ( I think, other then SD ). Then I decided to play ZSS. Then Drew told me the secret to not sucking at brawl. Playing a different character that better fit my style.

I was told there was another tourney this saturday? Anyways, thanks for the tournament m1, **** was tight. 666 and 7734 also say it was amazing!

isidro

Smash Apprentice
yeah I'm in for the next tourney, just bring the stock down to 3 cause there was more than a few matches going into sudden death. also ur's and infinity's sets were long.
I hope next time I have a partner to do teams too :(

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
We will definatley bring it to 3 stock. And we will definatley encourage more teams.

mydadsacop123

Smash Apprentice
yo who was dr drew???? i forgot hoo he used....
O well sweet tourney like 5 mins from my house!
Also lookin forward to playin infinity and melee again...
if only they werent so **** short so my sparkles could work...

z Skittles z

Smash Rookie
Just in case of the next tourney, I write down names that I see in the forums. So when you come to the next tourney, just say the name you use for smash boards. It'll be easier for me when i make the brackets, also if you could bring people for double team. We didn't have many people for the doubles in brawl.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Isaac what are you even talking about? That team match up didnt even get third place in melee 1's tourny u must be smoking crack to make such a far fetched claim they own nothing!

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Dont worry, I already told everyone that there will be another brawl tourney in June. I promise we will throw an all melee one in the begging of July.

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
boo on shadow moses not being counterpick
how will i deal with metaknight now D:

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
Cool a Tournament Near me!

I will try to make it to this one, but I don't think I'll be able to bring a Wii or TV. I dunno if that is going to be too much of a problem (hopefully not.)

Bwett

Smash Ace
:( what happened to the Melee tournament promised?

I might show if someone trains me in Brawl soon enough.
Dude, come to the UTD fest today and I'll show you the way of the yoshi. From the way it looks, I can take out any character with him except for possibly snake and metaknight....but I think I can nearly do that too so yeah! lol

DragnSlayr

Smash Apprentice
Dude, come to the UTD fest today and I'll show you the way of the yoshi. From the way it looks, I can take out any character with him except for possibly snake and metaknight....but I think I can nearly do that too so yeah! lol
Good thing I got some practice on the Gamecube controller with my other 4 characters then, otherwise I would've been stuck with marth. XD

z Skittles z

Smash Rookie
Tourney is this saturday at Melee1s. The tourney will start around 11:00 a.m. You can start showing up as early as 8:00 a.m. Please bring setups.

z Skittles z

Smash Rookie
Just reminding everyone that the tourny is this Saturday and it will start around noon and doubles will start around 3:00. Bring a set-up if you can. Tvs will help,

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Me and SX will be showing up for this. In print now.

And it looks like poor ol' melee 1 has to lose his own tournament. *Pssh.. Never thought I'd be saying that to him...*

Anyways, no setups from us this time.

Ladbuck

Smash Rookie
So the tournaments this Saturday, eh? Sounds like fun. I'll try my best to attend, and possibly be brining 2 friends along with 2 setups. No TV, however.

Quick question, what's the entry fee and what time would you recommend us showing up if we're to get in a couple friendlies?

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
5 dollars per person, 10 per team if you want doubles.

And I'd say 10 would be the best time you would show up for friendlies.

ICE27

Smash Apprentice
NNID
michael0275
Me and SX will be showing up for this. In print now.

And it looks like poor ol' melee 1 has to lose his own tournament. *Pssh.. Never thought I'd be saying that to him...*

Anyways, no setups from us this time.
sx who is that have we met this person before?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
cool. I finally smoothed out the wrinkles in our plan to come to this tournament. I hope it's big. It was a pain to get everything ready! :o

P.S. could you start the tournament a little later next time? That's half the trouble.

Top Bottom