• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**RESULTS** Foxy's Bromonthly #1 - Raleigh NC - Feb 7 - Melee & Brawl+

Revven

FrankerZ
I disagree on Wario. True, he fell slower than most of the cast, but he still fell like a rock. Wario is supposed to be floaty and tricksy in the air, and you can't really do the little approach and retreat mindgames with him in the Brawlplussery codeset.

We're not so much getting angry, as just deciding that the balance of the Brawlplussery codeset is problematic.
I mean, yeah he loses his AC Bair but, AC Dair and Fair are still there for mind games purposes. His SH height was just shortened and maybe some downward gravity was applied to'em but, that's it, maybe a slight FF increase too but, not too much. He doesn't fall like a rock, at least when I FF he doesn't. I dunno what Wario you were playing but, the one I was playing only lacked his AC Bair for mind games (and AC Uair but, that isn't too useful anyway).

Unless I never really FF'd with him. But, I do know for a fact without FF'ing, he's pretty much the same, just a shorter SH height and ****.

GofG

Smash Champion
daddy's flown across the ocean! leaving just a memory!
a snapshot in the fam'ly album! daddy what else did you leave for me?

DADDY WHAT'D YOU LEAVE BEHIND FOR ME?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Soooo, are there gonna be any more vids uploaded Foxy?

If you could get some singles matches with BEHR in them, that'd be good. I'm supposed to critique him.

Top Bottom