• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Retire

ShrieK1295

Smash Journeyman
This thread is full of ****. It's sad to see Armada go, but hey, at least now we are guaranteed an awesome GF at EVO. I would shoot myself if we made the FGC watch 1 hour of puff ylink on stage. Admittedly, Hbox's ness was pretty cool

xFumbles

Smash Apprentice
I'm so sad to see this happen, but i guess it's understandable. You've inspired me to play Peach, as well as countless others. Let's hope that Peach never dies.
P.S. WHOEVER THE **** SAID PEACH WAS LOW TIER WAS SADLY MISTAKEN.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
I say we all just pretend like
Armada
[REDACTED] never existed
give the title of winners of the tournies to mango/pp/hbox
see if he wants to come back if we forget about him

LunchPolice

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LunchPolice
3DS FC
5456-0847-1584
Armada
[REDACTED] never existed
Well, that seems a little... unnecessary. :(

C_Ferris32

Smash Journeyman
Armada
[REDACTED] never existed
Oh please, we all know that if Armada never existed then Hanky Panky would have filled the gap lol

B_AWAL

Smash Master
4 things need to happen

Armada comes back 4 Evo
Ken comes back 4 Evo
M2K is no longer Emo2K(Cuz he honestly could have beaten ANY1 at Apex2013)
Mango goes Puff

Godlike things will happen I promise you

:sonic:

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
4 things need to happen

Armada comes back 4 Evo
Ken comes back 4 Evo
Mango goes Puff

I believe #3 would happen as a direct result of #1.

AppleAppleAZ

Smash Journeyman
4 things need to happen

Armada comes back 4 Evo
Ken comes back 4 Evo
Mango goes Puff

- I'd much rather have mango play to win.
- Ken vs PPU MM
- Ken vs PC MM
- PP vs Mango GF

Vudujin

Smash Lord
But that dosen't mean I will enter a tournament being hangover and be playing Luigi or something.
What's that supposed to mean? :p

I'm sad I never got to play you, Armada, but as a brother in smash I vow to come to a Euro-tourney and play you in some fun-tastic friendlies.

<3 Mango, Hbox, Armada, M2K, PP. You guys made this game amazing for a lot of people.

Varist

Smash Lord
I don't know who this Armada girl is but Mango Mew2King GFs would be the hypest **** ever. We just need to pay off somebody to rig the bracket so that Mango double eliminates PP and Hbox and we can have ourselves a god damned tournament boys.

Varist

Smash Lord
i don't want him to burn himself out on PP doe when he could save that sweet glorious melee skill of the gods within himself and squirt it all over mango in the grand finals when it's pure and untainted, like white prowess dripping from his frail worldly form, getting into mango's natty beard, their in game battle a staggering counterbalance to the regular mortal visage that sits in the venue. crawl out of your human suits you titans of melee and ram your fists into each other until the loser is moaning in pain and showered in the money he has no claim to

john!

Smash Hero
i don't want him to burn himself out on PP doe when he could save that sweet glorious melee skill of the gods within himself and squirt it all over mango in the grand finals when it's pure and untainted, like white prowess dripping from his frail worldly form, getting into mango's natty beard, their in game battle a staggering counterbalance to the regular mortal visage that sits in the venue. crawl out of your human suits you titans of melee and ram your fists into each other until the loser is moaning in pain and showered in the money he has no claim to
this is not the website you are looking for

strawhats

Smash Master
this is not the website you are looking for
Holy **** I died...+1 to you both!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
John is amazing

Mango's Puff would be an interesting counterpick for Armada

I'm not looking forward to The American Elite 4 winning every tourney

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure to understand what you mean with this.

Do you mean he's better with more characters? Do you mean he's overall better or more dominant?

Top Bottom