• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revelations 2012 - M2K Vs. DEHF

SUNG666

Smash Ace
LA, CA (Glendale) Hook me up if ya wanna smash
Shoutouts:

Stab ***** thx 4 support n whatnot u ****, also woulda tapped in tourney if ya entered also really nice that you came by yourself from Irvine
CommonYoshi cool guy horrible driving skeelz
J666 ownz the world
Khepri too good needs to b ranked for sure
Westballz chill cool also loves american cheese funny games against S2J 2 good seeya at champs
F1shy gettin 2 good playin CPUs
BoscoMan find a main I say whoever you have more fun with
M2K got no support in tournament but ur super good n you do cool things
S2J holy you ***** me extremely hard this time
K1wi close I like your PS grabs had some bad recoveries though ha
DEHF destroyed brawl way too good
CrimsonBlur ur funny guy for not coming to a tournament within walking distance :]
EddyMexico can't wait to see you next weekend
Joejoe on the radio
Merc the jerk :p super chill fun dude hope to seeya around more often gj beating J666 as well, also getting extremely close to beating Forward
Forward man I will forever ban FD against fox you are so good at punishing my bad habits
DendyPretendy I will see you in 8 days and we're gunna host an Oxy
RipTide - Good doc a general rule is to DI out of combos hope to seeya around
Blindhobo - Gotta stop comin down with an aerial everytime you get knocked off stage fun games
Ggs to everyone else

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Shout outs to the Shaya Plague

I will be taking side bets to see how bad it is compared to the Nietono Virus outbreak of Apex 2012

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Had a lot of fun at this event, shoutout to Eric for housing me and the rest of the AZ crew, KiraFlax and K9 probably would have lived with you if you let them. Sorry about your carpet man.

Choked massively in Pools, my own fault and I'll come back smarter next time.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
shoutoutsss

Bosco - It was good to meet you d00d, hope to see you at future tournaments!
TipZ - Whaddddddup. Your fox is still silky smooth man. Get your lazy butt over to some tournies dawg
Riptide - one of my favorite white guys. It's unfortunate we didn't get to play at all and it's also unfortunate you live in the middle of nowhere D=
Blubby - I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip in America! I swear americans aren't as bad as people make us out to be lol
J666666 - Thanks for helping me carry my TV. You need falcon practice dawg, I'm sure you could **** at the matchup with some practice
Khepri - good seeing you as always, man of many names. Good job taking a solid dump on sung's chest, u coulda maybe beat forward I think
Sung - Good job "technically" beating wes hahahaha. Stop sucking vs falcon man. If I can work on gay @$s matchups like samus/peach, I'm sure you can practice vs falcon lol
johnny - omg, good work p00ping on m2k in GF, and I'm sure that next time you'll be able to beat his sheik
wes - ur hilarious dude, maybe intentionally or maybe unintentionally cuz u don't seem to ever give a **** LOL
vincent - ur getting there man, I can see improvement in ur game slowly but surely
Merc - thanks for the smoke man, and nice job with the two chicks, you gotta tell me how you work game like such a beast hahahaha
john oksas - It was good seeing you again man! Thanks for letting me borrow your controller too, it felt very similar to mine actually (and was same color haha). Hope to see you continue to play melee!
Forward - Hella surprised to see you at this, even if it was for marvel. Good job beating a bunch of socal people despite the rust lol
M2K - get worked by johnny dawg
blindhobo - you're the best even though you're friggin silent

TipZ

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts:
Stabbed - tnx for being super chill and recording + uploading. You're falco too gud
Commonyoshi - good games, you never let me have a break haha.
Riptide - you got commitment coming from SLO, thanks for the ride
S2J
J666 - didn't play you much but that link is too ****.
Sung - didn't get the chance to play you but wish I did, come by UCLA sometime.

forward

Smash Champion
Randomly late for me but it was cool seeing all the smash brothers again. Hopefully I'll continue to see you guys around tournaments but I don't think I'll enter smash anymore because that time could be spent playing marvel against OOS players and learning new tricks, etc.

Forever <3 <3 <3 to my smash bros!

Top Bottom