• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse Neutral Aerial

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
If you time it right, link can turn mid air and shoot his bow in the other direction. To be more clear, Link turns around with his bow and arrow. To do this you need to hit B follow by the direction behind you very fast.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AemEQauqtcQ

Edit: So everyone knows, I'm not trying to coin anything, I'm simply letting everyone know its still in =P. I included the description because I am sure not everyone knows about it (a lot of new people are coming now that Brawl is here). Not trying to coin a tech or anything lol, just trying to help people with information.

-Katsuta

Smash Cadet
You could do this in Melee as well. Infact all B moves can.

Also you don't necessarily have to time it either, just a REALLY small tilt then B.

Its kind of useful. I can see it being used.

Vanish07

Smash Rookie
dude that's awesome, i thought i heard that this was removed? good find man.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
The only reason I was posting this is because I also heard that it was removed from Brawl. Just clarifying for the rest of you guys. =)

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
Indeed, rumours have been floating around that this feature was removed to prevent camping. If Link still has the power, combined with his much fast bow... it opens new possibilities for his ranged game.

Hitaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RyuujinHitaku
3DS FC
4184-2595-2024
this has been known and used in melee a lot so almost everyone already knows this
in Melee it was referred to as a "reverse neutral aerial"
Yes I know it was in Melee, but this is Brawl. =)
Like I stated before I was simply clarifying that it is in.

ODIN787

Smash Journeyman
Yes I know it was in Melee, but this is Brawl. =)
Like I stated before I was simply clarifying that it is in.
well im just going to say ,thanks for clarifying man ,its been a great help know i know that i can keep expanding my strategies even farther than before ,I salute you!!:)

Top Bottom