• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reverse side B momentum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

holymario

Smash Apprentice
\\-| DISCLAIMER! |-//
I am not a Sonic pro. I am not even using him at any given time. I just picked sonic today on FG because there was this guy who was just annoying with sonic (not good just annoying) and I wanted to troll him ^^'
But then I did something I have never seen before. Maybe you guys know it but I just want to share. I just did a side-b then jump while in beeing a ball and then jumped again but I reversed my momentum on the second jump. I have no idea how I did this. but it looked like this:

.............................--- O <-How did this happend?
..........................---
.......................---
.................. Jump
...................... ---
.........................---
..............................---
..................................Jump----------------------- O <-me
............................................................. ^
..............................................................| how i moved

I can't upload the video though since its too long :/ Hope you get what I wanted to explain

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
As intricate and beautiful as your graph is, I'm fairly certain all you did was double jump out of a Spin Dash Jump...

:093:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom