• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 2 Video Thread! PC Chris, DrPP, *HBOX*, KAGE VS MANGO!!!

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Does anyone know what the logistics for a phantom hit is? Is completely random or does it happen for a reason.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Nice uploads HMW, I watched just about every video (even the ones I'm not even that interested in viewing). I got so much time on my hands with no one to play melee with here. Can't wait to see the rest of the ROM2 vids.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Okay I'm caught up on my videos now(I'll watch what else has been uploading tonight/tomorrow). WOW those were close matches!

Darc, you're too good man.

TheLake

Smash Master
According to hungrybox

you can misspace the up throw rest

and get a phantom

lol darcs still the man though

he did it on purpose to build hype

and PP delivered baby

Lovage

Smash Hero
i don't think PP would have died from that phantom rest even if it hit. unless he did noob DI and went too high up...he probably would have had the same **** comeback even if it hit.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah, I went there from the 23rd-28th visiting family in Uniontown, PA(south of Pittsburgh). I go 3 times a year haha.

Btw sup Tag. <3

LLDL

Smash Hero
Don't worry Kage, I missed Mogwai videos, but i got them in there

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
well due to me staying at germs house all nite

im gonna go to sleep

then upload some more stuff when i wake up

im mad tired right now hahahha

my sleep schedule is all jacked up

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
Dr PP vs JMAN was equally as good i think, what is it with JMAN and phantom hits lol

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
<3 D1

thanks for helping out with the matches and whatnot , you also prog <3

much appreciated

well i been up all nite editing videos

but when i wake up from this sleep im about to take!

im gonna upload this one guy who plays ganon (i think he's better than kage personally)

VS this other guy named apple??, orange??, or grapefruit??, something like that i dont know their names well

but anyway.............get hyped!!

TeSik

Smash Cadet
KAGE VS MANGO YAY

One question: is it just me or weren't there actually Jiggs dittos between Mango and Hbox? I somehow remember watching them yesterday but now I wanted to look over them quickly and I couldn't find them anymore. Have they been taken down or is it really just me? Lol.

WastingPenguins

Smash Ace
KAGE VS MANGO YAY

One question: is it just me or weren't there actually Jiggs dittos between Mango and Hbox? I somehow remember watching them yesterday but now I wanted to look over them quickly and I couldn't find them anymore. Have they been taken down or is it really just me? Lol.
Maybe you're thinking of Winterfest winner's finals? I don't recall Mango/Hbox jiggs dittos in this thread but I don't know *shrug*. Check the Winterfest thread and see if that was it.

Top Bottom