• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3 | Video Thread - BEST GFS EVER?! MATCHES UP.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
anyone who doesnt watch doubles from huge tournes (atleast the latter bracket matches) is a friggin scrub.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u no u

i love playing doubles, but i don't have much interest in it unless it's like Mango/Lucky vs. Chops/Colbol.

I love observing single player skill, and I love combos. doubles is much different from that

dont be judgey!

Winnar

Smash Lord
Hey guys I got something to say

To all the people who are uploading/plan to upload - Good. ****. You guys are the bomb, diggedy imo

To chain-ace - that OP is looking mad slick dude :D thanks for putting in so much work making it look legit as fuuuuuuu

To all the haters - y'all mad lol

But seriously, grow up. There's a lot of work that goes into recording, editing, and uploading all those videos. These guys put in some mad hours for you and they never complain about it.

To everyone else - hype <3

darkmetal505

Smash Rookie
yeah, i just didn't really see the "incentive vs obligation" argument..
Ah, the only thing I meant by that was in the case uploaders stray towards the lazy side (not saying its happening), it's better to give them more of an incentive to provide videos as fast as possible.

I think part of the reason people are complaining is that there is already a thread with minimal videos. If the thread was created with all the vids from the start, I wouldn't mind waiting two months. It would give uploaders time to gather their vids and conglomerate while at the same time maintaining a sense of urgency. It would be more like a official publishing videos.

Winnar

Smash Lord
so basically no matter what we're going to end up with problems

welp I think we all know what this means

choo choo

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
CHOO CHOO

sorry guys but the next videos i have are Yay and Dr. Pee Pee vs DJ Nintendo and GMoney's Money match

MacD

if people are pissing you off about singles, you should upload the mostest entertainingest singles matches you have so they are happy, you know, like if any puff dittos or peach vs puff happened on your set up

i can think of a peach vs puff/battle of the sexies that happened and a puff ditto of cuddleable people that happened :p

TheLake

Smash Master
I wanna see me getting off

OUTSIDE BRACKET *****ES!

Oh and upload macD tearin it up

i approve of that doogh

Merkuri

Smash Lord
people complaining about vids not being uploaded should have been there.herp derp.
Gosh that was a stupid thing to say. A lot of people don't have the +300$ it takes to fly over there and back.

SleepyK

D1

Yeah seriously, no johnz is the name of the game. Thanks for the vids SleepyK :D. I get to work on my **** now that I finally see how I play.

Renth

Smash Hero
Honestly, only scrubs take no johns seriously. especially considering there are mental and physical things that can weigh on them in and out of game (this applies more than to just playing smash)

Alsooo

If anyone has a problem with someone for not uploading videos immediately after tournament, only tells us you have nothing better to do with your life. Sleepy K you are my hero

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, only scrubs take no johns seriously. especially considering there are mental and physical things that can weigh on them in and out of game
Yes these things exist.
No, they are not relevant to tournament results. I don't think I've ever seen a results thread that specified 'but Mango would've won if he tried' or 'm2k didn't seem confident during the last game but he would've won'

Pwood

Smash Rookie
Ahhh...thanks for the vids Waffles. Sometimes you just have to watch some doubles. Much appreciated man. Subscribed and patiently waiting for the rest (as patient as a smash nerd can be for upsets of this caliber) haha.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Honestly, only scrubs take no johns seriously. especially considering there are mental and physical things that can weigh on them in and out of game (this applies more than to just playing smash)
This is a pretty sweeping generalization. I don't like it.

I live my life by no johns. I'm in college, going to go to med school, doing high level human body computer modeling, doing high level biomechanics testing, writing a novel, getting consistently good sleep, having a pretty legit social life, AND getting beast at melee.

and I'm probably forgetting a lot of stuff, gotta go to class and turn in a differential equations project

So I have to disagree when you say that no johns is for scrubs.

ps I'm not saying this to brag or w/e, I'm saying this to make a point. I stopped accepting any excuses for why I wasn't the best person I could be, and then I became the person I always wanted to be.

pps this is a video thread

Top Bottom