• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
so many ppl on the last 2 pages banned..LOL

anyways For now I'm pretty at the confirmed state Pending housing and stuff I should be able to go.

LLDL

Smash Hero
That's whassup. Nobody should miss this, I have a feeling that there's gonna be a random *** upset that ****s up the whole bracket lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
after getting wrecked thoroughly at TO6, not sure if i'll make the 9 hour drive from NC to do it all over again.

unless i get drastically better in the next month...i really might not be going to this.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol

alot of people that arent that good come anyways

only way to get better is to get *****

Lovage

Smash Hero
after getting wrecked thoroughly at TO6, not sure if i'll make the 9 hour drive from NC to do it all over again.

unless i get drastically better in the next month...i really might not be going to this.
you're gonna miss an amazing experience, the tourny is only part of it!!

omg i cant wait for this, gonna be so fun :bee:

idea

Smash Master
oh yeah, sion...teach me the falco matchup =D

against jiggs i mean. or maybe i'll teach you what i know about it <_< either way we should play video games.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
i'll be taking just about any MMs at this tournament. Just let me know and i'll play. Falcon v whatever.

Trying hard to step up my game, what better way eh?

Alukard

Smash Hero
you're gonna miss an amazing experience, the tourny is only part of it!!

omg i cant wait for this, gonna be so fun :bee:

tell em lovage ... wc is here we have tons of commentary ... i host the tournies in old school feel too!
u have to be here to see/feel wat i'm talking about ... when all those rom beast matches are too good LOL

2nd round of pools and we out woooooooo.
well if u got better u can get out ... i only haven't made it out of one pool and that was pound 3 where i still proceeded to do well and take everyone to 3rd game and win a couple

BTW PEOPLE!!!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=288921

idea

Smash Master
me too, i'll mm anyone pretty much. i can't think of a matchup that's too boring for me to do...i mean, it might take me 5 minutes to kill some guy's mario on dreamland, but that's still easy money =P

Alukard

Smash Hero
no, from what I've heard, mango is not coming.
wat tourney has he ever said he isn't going to come thats on this level of **** and he didn't ... lets recap rom 1 and 2

he said he wasn't going to come to either ... but he did ... hmmmm lovage and macd along with some new rom faces will be here from WC but not the guy that can win the tourney ... sounds ... like another mango attention move LOL

if he doesn't show up ... then he is just going to miss all the **** thats going to happen b4 and after the tourney like always so its his loss LOL

Lovage

Smash Hero
mango already bought his ticket dont trip

he prolly wants to keep it secret or some dumb sht but dont worry he's coming

Alukard

Smash Hero
mango already bought his ticket dont trip

he prolly wants to keep it secret or some dumb sht but dont worry he's coming
see ... LOL just like i said ... anyway i just can't wait to see everyone

again people ... we need ****ing SETUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.