• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee 3! WC coming strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
I honestly dnt remember. How much are you putting up then.? Yedi reminded me were doing 5 to 1 odds so its on you. I cnt recall us naming specifics so I wanna get it set in stone. Doesnt seem like you clarified it to well but like I said I really dnt rememebr. I kinda wanna play Roy cuz Marth would be too easy.

I mean I wouldnt have to do the MM if you would just get past the 1st round of bracket every now and then at any tri state tourny. Dont those 2 and outs ever get boring? I mean you only get to play 4 matches right?

Lol @ his number one fan. Thats lonely fanbase.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
never been out 2-0 buddy

we had said falcon marth $5

but w.e u want

anyone wanna arm wrestle MM

get@me im gonna make a list

$5 and up

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
soooo thisll be ****

but once again where my peeps in NY from that part of NY the rest of us dont associate wit lol where my city folk at I finally gotta chill / meet up with yall smoke some da herb n the uze get at me also 21 wouldnt mind the bars one night only peeps who got game tho its nyc not some hick bar so ill be outta place lol

edit no punctuation when wakin up in the AM from **** phone

Alukard

Smash Hero
mario party 4 dungeon duo money matches vs me and vanz anyone?

or thowomp pound MM

or ssf4?

WassupJB

Smash Lord
you should do 1 man crews for shiits and giggles.

one person has 12 stocks and gets to play their 3 characters. but make it cheap like $1 or $5 entry. lol

Eggm

Smash Hero
Its sooo yoshi you guys don't even know. His CC is ridiculous and u just down tilt (which has set knockback like shine) and they can only double jump to make it back no air dodge up + b anything and u just down tilt again, stock. theres no way you can stop yoshi from d tilting u twice cause of his ridic CC and then his recovery is god tier cause his double jump is by far the best in the game.

porc

Smash Journeyman
you can probably remove the "FRANCE in the house!" in the title :(:(

we'll still try to find some ways but it looks like we'll have money & job johns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom