• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee Matches: Zhu vs Swiftbass, Raynex, KAGE, SHIZ, Jman and more!

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
According to what other people are saying..
Shiz lost ONE falco ditto MM...
ONE... Yes ive seen mangos falco
its Beastly... But not as beastly as shiz's falco...

You shouldn't base your conclusions from one single MM
i'm basing my conclusions from actually living in socal and seeing mango's skill level on an everyday basis

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey zhu you got swiftbass in the title but I don't' see the matches vs him. Hes my crewmate I'd like to watch those. Did you just not put them up yet?

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
i like to say that shiz has the best falco...unfortunately mango is the best in the world so i GUESS his falco is better :( <3 shiz

chopz better go to genesis

Just because someone is the best in the world it doesn't make all their characters the best, I don't think Mango's marth is better than M2K's.

Let me tell you guys how it is.

I MM Mango fox falco two sets.

First set I won the first MM.
He won the Second Set of MM.

Then later I did Falco jigs, it was a set out of five.

He won first two jigs matches, then i won a falco jigs match. He went falco i won the next match i think on FD. Then he took me to Yoshi's story and he won that match.

It wasn't all falco dittos. After the tournament we did a MM in falco dittos and I won 2-1 and then we shook hands or whatever then he had to leave. That was all falco dittos.

We never really ended up giving the other a dollar cause we didn't care. But before this money match their was a money match we had where It was all Falco vs Jigs and I think he 2-1'd me, I won on battle field, he took me to dream land and won there, i took him to FD and lost there too.

But in the real falco ditto MM after the tournament on saturday, I won 2-1.

But it really doesn't matter, his falco is top tier to me. I'd say were pretty close.

Just clearing things up for people/newbs that don't know and go by hearsay :chuckle:.

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
Cause Battlefield is completely my favor right >_>. I just pick it because it's not bright and it doesn't hurt my eyes looool.

Anyways, I got 2 stocked on Dreamland in a friendly (as opposed to our seriously set ^^) and that was the stage I banned. I hate Dream(ango)land =(

And I'm just gonna say that I'm probably not as good as Lambchops in dittos and in other matchups. Either way, it doesn't matter, as long as you guys enjoyed the matches, I don't care if I'm considered the worst Falco in the history of smash loool.
Im talking about mango and shiz not you and him.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Just because someone is the best in the world it doesn't make all their characters the best, I don't think Mango's marth is better than M2K's.
of course not, but mango doesn't use marth really

he uses puff/falco/falcon and i guesssss fox

but puff/falco/falcon for sure

and whether he's better than you with falco or not doesn't really matter, the difference is slight whoever has the advantage. i just gotta balance the ledger a bit. fact of the matter is he's world class with all three

i'm actually disappointed he didn't go falcon in tourny like he said =/

Meneks

Smash Lord
i'm basing my conclusions from actually living in socal and seeing mango's skill level on an everyday basis
Uhm okay?

How is that relevant to money matches that happened on the other side of america?

from what you say you play mango on an everyday basis... How can you say he has a better falco when you probably never even had the chance to play shiz on an everyday basis?

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Too different of playstyles to compare. Id say shiz because he's faster as falco and puts on the agro game better. (and is more fun to watch, imo)

But mangos falco is more calculated and subtle, the little things he does with his movement to control space is just ridiculous.

That being said leave it at what shiz said..... they both have top tier falcos that will **** the smash world in future tourneys.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Hey zhu you got swiftbass in the title but I don't' see the matches vs him. Hes my crewmate I'd like to watch those. Did you just not put them up yet?
For some reason they would never upload, I'll keep trying =D

It doesn't matter who's the best, in this situation. What matters is that we're all sexy and <3 each other. =P
!!!

Kage knows whats up!

EDIT: Uploaded me vs swiftbass.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love people who dont see shiz play in person...they are both good falco's..and thats that..the rest is an opinion if u never seen them play

PB&J

Smash Hero
zhu i guess i should of play my icy's against u in frendlies for i can get some footage on youtube...godd matches man..i want to see u play chops and colbol..oh and ill try to bring keepspeedn to genesis ...california is going to be so much fun..i never been there

Top Bottom