• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DVDA

Smash Apprentice
Yo Tipman, my tag is MattDotZeb not MattDeb LOL

DVDA, I'll accept. Though you said you haven't played me in a while? When did we ever play? I haven't really been in the tristate for tournaments until recently.

TheManaLord - $5 Pokeballs only
Phish-It (Murt) - $5
Roman - $5
DVDA - $5
JFox - $5
HBK - $5
ChainAce - $5
Pistbag - $5
Mogwai - $5
Kage - $5
TheManaLord - $10. 20 stock, 1 vs 1 crew battle.
Tipman - $10
Linguini - $10
Phish-It (Ganon) - $10
TheManaLord - $50
you remember the name Hoyo? lol look in my sig. we played at several different anime bostons. I went by DVDA when I first started smash. I never bothered to make a new account. plus I like being one of those players with a confusing smashboards account name lol.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
you remember the name Hoyo? lol look in my sig. we played at several different anime bostons. I went by DVDA when I first started smash. I never bothered to make a new account. plus I like being one of those players with a confusing smashboards account name lol.
Oh okay haha
Yeah I remember Hoyo

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
lol I'll Work On My Ganon Collection Even More.
$5 Vs Your Ganon

Themanalord - $5 Pokeballs Only
Phish-it (murt) - $5
Roman - $5
Dvda - $5
Jfox - $5
Hbk - $5
Chainace - $5
Pistbag - $5
Mogwai - $5
Kage - $5
Hungrybox (ganon) - $5
Themanalord - $10. 20 Stock, 1 Vs 1 Crew Battle.
Tipman - $10
Linguini - $10
Phish-it (ganon) - $10
themanalord - $50
Mdz, $10 Mm?

phish-it

Smash Champion
Watch out, Mattdotzeb plays pretty gay and he will run the clock on you. Just make sure you wreck him hard enough before he gets the chance

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
LOL...im a 17 yr. old kid who uses marth, falcon, mario, doc, and sometimes luigi. i don't go to tourneys because..well, my parents are like focus on your school work and ****...also college is around the corner for me, and I need to make sure I have my **** straightened out money wise before I go to tourneys. Yes, I got money johns, just like everyone else on the boards, except if I wanna go somewhere, i gotta work, to make up the money. Not to mention I wanna go on my senior trip, which is costs a **** load of money (Grad Night)...Disney World ...Wooo :)

P.S. Im no noob, just dont go to major tourneys..I have however play w/. my friends and other people who could be mid level players. (They're technical as ****, but no mindgames of course.) :)

hax is 15/16 and goes to tournaments...you are a wuss...johns johns johns...johnsssssssssssssssss

man up and attend stuff its on Sats lazy child.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I heard. I **** MDZ's *** though. I'll just play like puff or something ROFL
Oh ****. I thought you were playing Falcon in our MMs.
Watch out, Mattdotzeb plays pretty gay and he will run the clock on you. Just make sure you wreck him hard enough before he gets the chance
...<3 I only play gay if I don't think I can win otherwise. It's a compliment for the other player, really.
So $10 if I go ganon? :laugh:
Yep. lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
i play fox too..thats what i was thinking..i dont like playing people who dont know the icy match up that much anyway so ill go all fox

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
@ PB&J -
Alright sounds like a plan. I'll still play your ICs though if you want.
I don't know the match up too well, but I do know fox's shine ***** them :chuckle:
You goin to Spoc btw?

@ MDZ -
We'll figure it out at the tournament :laugh:

rhan

Smash Hero
At a tourney here, we had name tags on us with our alias on it. Get a box of those and pass them around. It makes everything a hell of a lot easier for the players and the tourney host(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom