• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulpcowboy

Smash Rookie
I cannot wait for Homemadewaffles to put up the videos, I couldn't watch the live stream let alone go to the tournament

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
any tournament would have been different if more players entered

it's not worth thinking about
Yeh but these are the nations best players and I believe pretty much all of them were confirmed to be at this tournament, but they just didn't show up. I can't think of another national tournament which was lacking so much the country's best players.

Underload

Lazy
The only thing we can do now is wonder what'll happen at Winterfest.

I have no bias toward or against Mango, I think that this was a one-time thing for him. He should be back to his normal form at Winterfest.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Yeh but these are the nations best players and I believe pretty much all of them were confirmed to be at this tournament, but they just didn't show up. I can't think of another national tournament which was lacking so much the country's best players.
True take Chudat, Pc chris, M2k and Shiz

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
pretty true statement for once

HugS™

Smash Lord
Obviously Kage is good and did well...

But if he just beat Mango in 2 sets, and only got 3rd in the tournament, then there is something wrong with Mango...

as opposed to something mysterious and new going on with Kage.

Good job to top 3.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Im tired of this dern beach ball winning tourneys. Time for captain falcon to win it all. Good shiz everybody the tourney looked fun as hell. See you all at POUND 4!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Obviously Kage is good and did well...

But if he just beat Mango in 2 sets, and only got 3rd in the tournament, then there is something wrong with Mango...

It's not something new and amazing going on with Kage.

Good job to top 3.
did u watch that **** lol kages ganon looked better than any ganon ever today

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
i had low expectations before the tourney, once i started finding out that a bunch of pros weren't going or didn't even show up and really expected it to be an easy win for mango. thankfully i was wrong. semis and finals were so entertaining, plus the D1 and Da Dav3 commentary was just tooooooo good. i kind of agree with virus too about if the other pros showed up, would kage have even played mango. but i don't really care. the warrior was just too beastly at the tourney ^_^ good shiz to everyone that went and participated!!!

Edit: that phantom rest on pp by darc was one of the most effed up things i've seen lol. it really cost him the set

HugS™

Smash Lord
did u watch that **** lol kages ganon looked better than any ganon ever today
LoL there was never a question about him being the best ganon of all time.

I'm just saying, you don't beat the best player in the world twice and get only 3rd place unless something was wrong with the situation.
If he does it again, i'll bite my tongue.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
pp ***** ganons...did you know pp beat kage in pools, winners bracket, and losers bracket at tipped off 4? yeah...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
There were like 2 good players missing that were at ROM lol... this **** was still absolutely amazing. So many upsets, MANGO DIDN'T WIN, etc.

Smash Ace
Mango in his "Mango stuff about Puff" thread said:
This is probably ma worst matchup for some reason. Ganon is just so big and ugly and scares me off when i try 2 hit him.
Let the johns ensue (oh wait, they already started).

Mango was scared of The Warrior.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
please people, illegitimize RoM2 moar. shiz is outta practice, Chu hasn't placed top 3(much to my dismay) in forever, mew2king would have lost to mango or box or some other puff player. top 3 got legit wins. jeez, you people.

-ShadowPhoenix-

Smash Bash
NNID
ShdwPhnx
3DS FC
2595-1989-8575
There were like 2 good players missing that were at ROM lol... this **** was still absolutely amazing. So many upsets, MANGO DIDN'T WIN, etc.
there was more than 2 pros missing...

We didn't have M2k, Shiz, Chudat, and the list said azen was gonna show up :/
and also PC Chris didn't play in the tourney...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom