• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog if you have kage vs. mango get that **** up first
nah, we had 4 recording setups today,i think that one will be upped by scar/waffles/mogwai/pakman, no idea whose recording setup was whose. however, here is what i do have

pakman and mogwai vs tag and dr pp
hax and linguini vs d1 and reno
thumbs/roman vs tag/pp
dj/warriorknight vs chops/tip
tipman/chops vs jman/doh
d1 reno vs chops tipman
vanz/teczero vs chops/tipman
kage/pkm vs vanz/tec0
hax/guini vs mango/lucky
mango/lucky vs swift/eggm
mango/lucky vs jman/doh
mango/lucky vs hbk/hazz
cactuar/hungrybox vs raynex/unknown522
mango vs jman(friendlies)
raynex vs dj
hungrybox vs swiftbass
Dr. Peepee vs Alukard
Mango vs RaynEX
Scar vs Alukard
Scar vs Tec0
Hax vs DJ Nintendo
Hax vs Linguini? (might not be able to recover)

on the g: drive

RaynEx vs Darc
Hax$ vs Darc
vwins linguini friendlies
vwins eggm friendlies
hax cactuar friendly CF dittos
pc peepee friendlies
last matches hax vs cactuar

JPOBS

Smash Hero
lol this game wasn't meant to be competitive and the randomness of results at recent tourneys is starting to prove this lol
its random that kage beat mango TWICE and PP was just playing out of this world? and Hbox is the 3rd best player in the country after m2k (no show) and mango(see above)?

oh

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
i decided to make life easy for myself, going in order of when things were played, so doubles first.

first set on the way will be pakman/mogwai against dr peepee/tag

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
On the live stream you openly said Dashizwiz was over-rated because he loses to hungrybox. hungrybox just got first at RoM and you're still a moron.
God you're dumb, I can't stand you. I said Shiz is overrated because people think he's top 3. He's a top 10 player, I never said he was bad because he lsot to hungrbox, quit being a **** for brains for once please.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
God you're dumb, I can't stand you. I said Shiz is overrated because people think he's top 3. He's a top 10 player, I never said he was bad because he lsot to hungrbox, quit being a **** for brains for once please.
i remember you guaranteeing that he wouldnt place top 10 at pound4, your full of shieeeeet

cykofox

Smash Ace
i worded that wrong sorry, im not really trying to discredit any players or john for anybody..
for the most part there is consistency at highest levels of tourny play but certain aspects, matchups, and situations really boil down to the overall nature of the game being random as hell..when i'm able to to put my thoughts into words you will at least get a picture of what im talking about..until then farewell and i don't play brawl lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
i worded that wrong sorry, im not really trying to discredit any players or john for anybody..
for the most part there is consistency at highest levels of tourny play but certain aspects, matchups, and situations really boil down to the overall nature of the game being random as hell..when i'm able to to put my thoughts into words you will at least get a picture of what im talking about..until then farewell and i don't play brawl lol
If you're saying varied results in tournament mean that a game isn't that great as a competitive game then I am going to have to slap you silly. Starcraft is a great game that has varied results all the time, but the best player is still undisputed due to over all performance. Smash is similar except not as cool like that. Anyone who has seen me post before probably knows I use starcraft as a comparison to everything but here it's actually a good way to argue >_>. lol.

HugS™

Smash Lord
Idk about everyone else...

But I'd feel like a douchebag if I just beat the best player in the world twice, then got 3rd place in the tournament.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Wtf is random about melee? ST had more random stuff. I can't remember them. I kno one is the dizzies are random in ST.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
i remember you guaranteeing that he wouldnt place top 10 at pound4, your full of shieeeeet
No, I said I don't think he'd place top 10 at Pound 4 and I still stand buy it. There will be too many great foreign players at that tournament for Shiz to place top 10 when he is barely top 10 in America.

Renth

Smash Hero
no you said that he was over rated because he loses to hungrybox don't give me that BS and I will continue to piss you off until you're banned from this forum.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
good stuff to everyone.

In other news lets read a post like this and really think about how worst off we would be

I am unable to base my decision on other things over money at this point. Brawl is my only source of income and I must make a profit of ~$400 per month in order to pay my rent and see DugFinn.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings

But I'd feel like a douchebag if I just beat the best player in the world twice, then got 3rd place in the tournament.
I don't think it's possible to feel like a douche bag after beating the best player in the world twice. You should have been at this tourney, with so many of the greats missing I think you could have placed extremely well.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer

I guess..

But I'd feel like a bigger douchbag if I was the "best player in the world" that lost to other said player that placed 3rd

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
VBM, where were you at? I thought we had a MM.
I had to bounce so we couldn't do another 3/5 MM :(. I'm sorry for sandbagging/hype killing in some matches.....I just....got ***** on Brim star lol. Btw you prolly should have win that match in set 1 but I got a lucky gannon Bair. Inside I ROFL. Same could be set on match 3 of are 2nd set when I fair'd you to the end and then didn't jump dair I just dair'd.....My boner just completely left lol.

Cykofox, Im happy for you and Imma let you finish, but NeighborhoodP had the best trolling of all time!
hmmm....he may have a point...trolling or not. Sometimes the best character on the game gets ***** by DK or Luigi. It makes no god**** sense but...I kinda like where the meta-game is going. With the exception of falco. He's already my worse match-up but the fact that 70% of the people I played used Falco just really bothered me. I hope it doesn't end-up as Falco vs Falco for all Bracket matches come ROM3.

on a Side note this was probably the best event I been to. 10x better than Disney world. I got alot of experience and I found out and show'd people most of what they already knew. I'm mediocre at best....lol. I mean I didn't get 2/3-0'd by everyone just ppl like PC who...for some reason ***** with peach now...wtf!!! Oh and Kage busted a nut on my Gannon in ditto's. Chain-Ace and I had some epic friendlies lol. All in all I have this to say.

for those of you that missed this tournament....you ****ed up!
G'night and nice meeting everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom