• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Melee2! RESULTS THREAD WILL BE UP SOON!

What Format do you guys prefer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
good **** juan beasting *****s as usual.

sorry to everyone i didnnt play friendlies and for the people who wanted me to play singles sorry i didnt put in the effort in singles i just didnt feel like playing. im taking a break off playing singles for now cuz of personall reasons.
NO prodigy WHY?!

where teh vids at?!?!
Tag$ is too good.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Tag$ is too good.
Nah you're too good... especially at comboing out of upthrow :psycho:

But you know what I'm talking about, I wanna see all these madd hyphy matches I missed while playing friendlies or tournament matches or talking **** for Hazz :laugh:

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
No, it was. Or so I think, since I remember saving the files to Waffles' computer myself. But the issue was that it was Waffles' set-up, and Waffles hasn't started upping stuff yet.

Lovage

Smash Hero
shut up fools

lol
be happy people record at all, it aint like someone is mailing them a paycheck after the tourny

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Hey I'm just saying that the bids that people really wanna see should be first IMO.

Not saying that he should rush to upload them, just that when he does they should be RoM vids, just my opinion.

And Alukard, Lady Gaga is beautiful.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
wow they actually look like a couple

not cuz of how they are, idk they just look like they match

and mango looks alot like my cousin tommy lol

ima see if i find a pic of that sucka

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea i know, you guys just looked like it

its somethin about the face you made

idk w/e thinkin about it too much

Milos

Smash Lord
shut up fools

lol
be happy people record at all, it aint like someone is mailing them a paycheck after the tourny
Actually if I'm not mistaken, waffles' viewers JUST bought him a new hard drive so that he could upload videos faster, and although I agree that people should get off his nuts, it's a FACT that the incentive for donations was video uploads happening sooner and more efficiently.

However waffles always does that **** mad pro so I'm not concerned, I'm just saying that quite literally he HAS been mailed a paycheck.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
It's always been a dream of mine to be inadvertently behind someone whose picture is being taken. Not a realistic goal, though.

That's a pretty cute picture of those two.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
we're not haaha

just babysitter milktea here

lol.

edit//remind me to make sure he doesnt overdo the whole alcohol thing for pound LMFAO
:laugh: I'll be there to help out or something along those lines

I am never in pictures. It makes me sad. You'd think I'd randomly be in the background somewhere. D:
I bet you have 27 pictures on facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom