• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
The 7 Steps to Success:

1) MEET
2) GREET
3) EAT
4) 1337
5) SEEK
6) REPEAT
7) DELETE

The 7 Steps to Failure:

1) SEEK
2) STEEP
3) PEEK
4) LEAP
5) LEAK
6) RETREAT
7) WEEP

Last edited:

Cruxis

Smash Lord
^^Ahahahahaha

ian replacee ally with holy in our team

"kingkong i am soo sorry right noww.."

if anything we need to plan what we do after tourney
-gym
-bar
-strip club
-club
-gym again

im 100% srs right now

:phone:

MJG

Smash Hero
me and mjg are teaming, get wrecked every other team!
Hype!

this better be in regards to smash and not drinking;)

-dead-

Canada vs USA drunken crew battle.

Ally
Toronto Joe
Patches
Googs
Cruxis?

Let's do this ****.
The 7 Steps to Success:

1) MEET
2) GREET
3) EAT
4) BEAT
5) SKEET
6) REPEAT
7) DELETE

The 7 Steps to Failure:

1) SEEK
2) CREEP
3) PEEK
4) LEAP
5) LEAK
6) RETREAT
7) WEEP
I can already tell that this tournament is gonna be the sht

leggo

Nicole

Smash Champion
this better be in regards to smash and not drinking;)
fk no, you and i are definitely drinking teammates. cause no one else fkn drank shots with us at eazy's house lol. we were the only ones!

8 SHOTS IN A ROWWW GET ON OUR LEVEL

Mprime

Smash Ace
A tourney in whitby and no picto chat, da ****? Looks like Eric and I will be housing Montreal and America. Lol I could walk to this venue from my house. Patches and cruxis u guys are more than welcome for housing. I can bring 1-2 setups btw.

P.S. Canadians will drink any American under the table

Mprime

Smash Ace
You never asked lol, all you had (have) to say is please. Come drink n chill with us the night nefore the tourney.

Cruxis

Smash Lord
A tourney in whitby and no picto chat, da ****? Looks like Eric and I will be housing Montreal and America. Lol I could walk to this venue from my house. Patches and cruxis u guys are more than welcome for housing. I can bring 1-2 setups btw.

P.S. Canadians will drink any American under the table
yeeeeaa

i figure the night before i think ill chill with joe and work out and drink, then we can get to whitby together if hes down nd crash at ur place

8 SHOTS IN A ROWWW GET ON OUR LEVEL
lol i promise ill outdrink u i have gone months in this shitty country without alcohol in my system i must make up for it

-Googs

Smash Lord
yeeeeaa

i figure the night before i think ill chill with joe and work out and drink, then we can get to whitby together if hes down nd crash at ur place

lol i promise ill outdrink u i have gone months in this shitty country without alcohol in my system i must make up for it
ill outdrink all of you. but yeah chilling with matt n joe sounds dope!

Claff

Smash Rookie
1st Place: 50%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 15%
4th Place: 5%
5th Place: 10$

wha

Mprime

Smash Ace
Just found out about this touney yesterday and apparently everyone else in whitby knew about it for some time now. How could i have been so oblivious to such a hype tourney in my hometown.

P.S. to anyone who loves to drink/burn/chill out, then whitby is deffinately your ideal place for housing, especially MPrimes. My place is the where all of whitbys' best come to train. We own a hyperbolic time chamber and do nothing but drink like there is no tommorow, get soo high you can touch the stars, and play smash till our fingers break.

P.P.S. Joe I completely agree, we (anyone who enjoys fun) deff gta hit up whitbys' bars before last call after the tourney

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
ill ask a moderator, but the urc rule is no mk legal tourneys get a sticky...maybe if enough people ask with me theyll hook us up?? wouldnt hurt to give er a try

Mprime

Smash Ace
Shouldn't be hard to stickey this. Ally and m2k attendance in canada, and this is m2ks 2nd canadian tourney.

fUddO

Smash Ace

K-Rhyme

Smash Rookie
MK not banned? FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Seriously though, I'm f'ing in. I know I don't go to tournies that much anymore, but **** man, I can walk to this tourny if I had to. No need to pay $40, only need the 20 :p

ps: $5 to spectate? Is that like...venue, but you can't play any smash? Or is that $5 to watch any match, even if your in the tourny/payed venue? I'm assuming the preceeding :p

pps: Revenege is coming too, who's been in 1-2 tournies. Going to try and get another friend of mine, although he's not a smash fanatic. Just trying to bring in more players lol.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
ill ask a moderator, but the urc rule is no mk legal tourneys get a sticky...maybe if enough people ask with me theyll hook us up?? wouldnt hurt to give er a try
Not 100% on this, but I'm pretty sure all non-unity tournaments can't be stickied. Might not apply to this since it's Canada though. Canada transcends social, legal and magical conventions.
Any tourney that is not a Unity tourney can not be stickied. This has a different stage list and MK is legal. (Iunno what else is different, didn't fully read the rules).

Top Bottom