• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival Of Salt-USA vs Canada-1000$Pot -

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Hey Joe I gotta pull my TV and Wii after some testing sorry. Brawl lags a bit (even though the TV doesn't lag playing Melee on gamecube nor MvC3 on 360...stupid Wii) and my Wii freezes on the Brawl stage select now...sorry.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
IT'S ON.

Ness Dittos (Temple only) or Interpretive Brawl?
which one am i ****tier at? you decide

also LOL @ THE PIC joe that should be my sig as it accurately depicts my hustla lifestyle

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
YO in all seriousness leaf ill random v random MM you $1 bo3?

and red x ill $250 MM you :nessbrawl: v :nessbrawl: hyrule temple? :reverse:

edit holy f what is up with that 1 black pixel on the outside of that smiley its freaking me uot

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Hey Joe I gotta pull my TV and Wii after some testing sorry. Brawl lags a bit (even though the TV doesn't lag playing Melee on gamecube nor MvC3 on 360...stupid Wii) and my Wii freezes on the Brawl stage select now...sorry.
If your SD Card has the Stack Smash exploit on it, either take the card out or use the Disable Custom Stages code.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
If your SD Card has the Stack Smash exploit on it, either take the card out or use the Disable Custom Stages code.
I have no idea what either of those things are, but taking the card out did fix it; thanks.

Still lags though :(

Anyway, I can bring the Wii now since we have excess TV's (THIS NEVER HAPPENS WTF)

Roller

Smash Legend
Joe, are you in contact with Lain? cause he's been mia for a week now.

tryin to see if he's planning to drive to this, cause we have more MI people in Ann Arbor who would go with and split gas if he needs it.

Roller

Smash Legend
V's MMs

Roller
:zerosuitsamus:::popo: $5 bo5 (Awaiting response)

All MMs assume Unity Ruleset 2.0 and are character locked. If you want to change set count/amount of money/ruleset/characters then ask me.
Those listed with Awaiting response, confirmplz.
Assuming I make it, I accept. However, if it's going to be character locked then I request Apex or Japanese stagelist. Just don't want to have to deal with Brin/RC with my ICs. lol

Also, it's only ~30% likely I show up right now (depends on lain). Probably closer to 10% that Tech does. Just so you know.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
MPrime, Mr. L, we need your addresses so the NS car can crash the place on Friday to practice.

Mprime

Smash Ace
MPrime, Mr. L, we need your addresses so the NS car can crash the place on Friday to practice.
37 harrison court whitby ontario

Can't house for the night if that's what yah lookn for already full housing 8 people. But if yah wna smash with us for the day feel free to chill n practice. Btw gna be smokn ganja n drinkn in my basement, hope yah guys are ok with that. I'll be home around 4pm that day.

Edit: cell# is 905-626-3683 btw
:phone:

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Alphicians. Have you always been a Canadian player? I always thought you lived on the West Coast

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
when I say west coast I'm obviously implying USA since when referring to West Coast as a region most smashers are talking about Cali, etc.

YRSF_omega

Smash Rookie
Greetings everyone!

Omega Collectables is really excited to be a part of this event and we'll have a tremendous selection of games, accessories, and other cool gear with us for purchase during the tournament.

Please let us know if there is a specific item you're looking for so we can ensure to bring your order for pick up on Saturday.

We carry thousands of items and can't bring it all but we'll do our best to provide some of the hottest stuff on the market.

Drop by our site at www.omegacollectables.com or hit us up on Facebook.

See you all on Saturday!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
also if anyone wants to come help us setup gi,me,chris,johnny + some of whitby and gaming ottawa are gonna be at the venue at 9am the day of to get the room all done up, feel free to drop by even if you wanna just come there early to chill

once again, bring wiis, extension cords/power bars

thanks!
edit: were also looking for more staff volunteers so hit me up if you wouldnt mind helping out

A-Tron

Smash Cadet
how much is the GO bus/train to whitby from toronto? also, anybody else gunna be at union station that i could meet up with beforehand?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
how much is the GO bus/train to whitby from toronto? also, anybody else gunna be at union station that i could meet up with beforehand?
its about 9$, im sure they are tons of people that could meet up with ya
https://www.facebook.com/groups/gtabrawlscene/
post in here to get something together

also A-tron can you bring a wii/ if youre traveling with others can they bring a wii?

Top Bottom