• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revival of Wisconsin 11/13/10 Appleton/Kimberly, WI

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im pretty sure the time and place are at this tournament on the day of the tournament, irrespectively

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
ok im thinking it will be waffles. they are cheap, easily quantifiable, and who doesnt eat waffles? to recap, my girlfriend and i will challenge anybody in 2v2 waffle eating.
Just make sure you guys do this like.... not in the venue. At the party? The hotel is super strict on only food from them.

alcheato

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm 100% going to this. Who's up for teams, *****s?

Spikes, I want doc dittos! And I think ORLY and I would gladly accept any eating challenge. I'm pretty sure Angelo will be too busy fighting crime to attend any tournies. ;)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
i was thinkin eggo instant for ease of preparation, you pick your own flavor. and it would be buy in if we have more than 2 teams. so, maybe $10 per team and all money left over after waffle costs goes to winner. even tho everyone wins cause you get to eat waffles.

lone do you think we can do this in the parking lot? ppl should bring setups (toasters)

Quaz

Smash Master
I'll enter the eating contest too, cuz waffles are delicious

is it how fast we finish a set of waffles or just how much we eat period? I dunno how that stuff works

I'll get wrecked either way because Im one of those guys who gets full REALLY quickly =(

TOYC

Smash Cadet
Cape coming off???

Yall' are lucky TOYC has prior obligations! Otherwise this just may have been the time for him to step back out of the mist of retirement to make you pathetic Wisconsin smashers beg for your mommies (I'm lookin at you lonejedi)! Also I guess this also means Tongji's tournament hopes are still alive, and that he can stop cowering in the corner somewhere. Let this be a warning though! Sleep with one eye open! You never know when TOYC could be right behind you ready to take his cape off with that thing up on his waist!!!

TOYC

Smash Cadet
I will find you tongji!!!!!

***** i rage cuz i'm paid!!!! I don't think i made myself clear! If i ever see you again tongji i will once again **** you sideways and make you beg for my meat stick on the phone to your daddy!!!!

TOYC

Smash Cadet
Puff-Daddy

Also, I forgot to mention Puffinator is a real stand up guy and I hope he kicks all your ***** with his Hindu Powered Foot of Justice!!! POWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOWPOW

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
i was thinkin eggo instant for ease of preparation, you pick your own flavor. and it would be buy in if we have more than 2 teams. so, maybe $10 per team and all money left over after waffle costs goes to winner. even tho everyone wins cause you get to eat waffles.

lone do you think we can do this in the parking lot? ppl should bring setups (toasters)
yah, parking lot is fine. But wouldn't it be esaier to just do it at the party that is happening afterwards?

TOYC

Smash Cadet
I believe TOYC has already given Tongji a lifetime of things to cry about. $20 dollars wouldn't be near enough to pay for the mental trauma and years of therapy another beat down would cause him!

Rat

Smash Lord
This looks fun.

Alright who from Chicago is going and has an open seat in their car?

(I would call but like I left my phone in MI.)

ORLY

Smash Master
This looks fun.

Alright who from Chicago is going and has an open seat in their car?

(I would call but like I left my phone in MI.)
I will. If you're able to take the train in, I can pick you up from there!

EDIT: but kels is probably going too and that's less of a pain in the ***.

p.p.s. : do you not have your phone i tried texting you about SSBO this weekend

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
if i go, i'll be bringing one.

im scheduled to work 7-1 this day, but i may switch or just call off. I'm pretty pissed at $bucks cause they have given me 1 6hr shift a week for 3 straight weeks

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I believe TOYC has already given Tongji a lifetime of things to cry about. $20 dollars wouldn't be near enough to pay for the mental trauma and years of therapy another beat down would cause him!
tongji doesnt even read thes boards and everyone knows your bad. take the mm or stop posting :denzel:

im bringing a setup

Triple R

Smash Lord
I just realized I don't know if I have a partner for this or not.

Did you want to team for this Disciple?

Quaz

Smash Master
So anyone from (or in WI) need a ride to this? if I get 3 other people I'll charge $6 in gas (its gonna cost around $24 total I think).

Hit me up. Im really short on money ATM and if people don't give me gas money for taking them I might not be able to enter the tournament, haha.

G

genkaku

if RedRyu ends up giving me a ride like he says he can then I can bring a setup.

Top Bottom