• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 5! September 16th Friday! GET HYPE!!!1

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Hard reads

You're not coming just because Fort Worth didn't come to DMT this past weekend. I see through your treachery, sir! >:0
Yeah, he is mean like that Bass!
Work johns: I would of asked off of work for this, but my boss did not want that b/c a lot of people were already asking off for this weekend. Also Dakpo and I are the only ones who would have gone to this, but only 2 people for a 10 hour drive and butt loads of gas money was not in the cards. Revenge is sweet however :troll:

Good luck though guys!

Forge

Smash Rookie
Hey denti, if i bring my N64 can we play on that instead? I'm seriously getting hype about SSB64.

EDIT

LMAO i just read the very very bottom...if i come, i'm definitely bringing my 64.

D D D DOUBLE EDIT

I'm coming tomorrow, i'll prolly take the train with Fogo. How many people have you ever seen on the dart rail with an N64 in their bag?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
so idk if I'm entering 64 singles. Swift is offering a Mario Kart Double Dash tournament now! :bee:

EDIT: nah, just kidding. I'm still entering. Just keep it all at $1 each for the side events.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
@Forge: Oh I have one, but thanks for the offer man.

Yeah, I was just curious b/c the gc is actually a lot easier to use for smash 64 imo. I just can't get used to the old 64 controller feel anymore.

Denti

Smash Master
yesss! better come red shadow!

I might do low tier, unless Neon comes and brings his set up that has 64 on it. otherwise i won't have enough time to finish a tournament where 16 people enter.

Denti

Smash Master
Long story summed short is that Phase, Batou's monthlies, DMT (the next one), SA tournaments, Austin tournaments, and multiple other regions like LA who are currently undergoing a MK ban. Baby steps towards the overall goal.

Top Bottom