• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 5! September 16th Friday! GET HYPE!!!1

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I'm glad that you can make it! But what is a cubed TV??? If you bring your wii + Brawl I could probably bring a television for it. :D
well what I call a cubed tv is the projector tv (non-HDTV, what people used to buy before flat screens), I will bring my wii with brawl + a power strip if needed so save me a spot if you can

MechaWave

Smash Champion
I hope he does. I need some videos to post.

Well, I'll be going I guess unless my parents decide to not drive me. I'll probably be the youngest Smasher there (and noobish). But I like fun so yeah. ♥

SUPEr Nintendo

Smash Rookie
This tournament will not be recording matches because he doesn't have the equipment. The only way matches could get recorded is if somebody brings their own equipment to do so. Sorry :(

knuckles213

Smash Ace
This tournament will not be recording matches because he doesn't have the equipment. The only way matches could get recorded is if somebody brings their own equipment to do so. Sorry :(
what would he need to record the matches, cause all I have is the dazzle and pinnacle program which work fine with me, only thing I dont have is a mic.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
what would he need to record the matches, cause all I have is the dazzle and pinnacle program which work fine with me, only thing I dont have is a mic.
A mic would be for recording commentary. A Dazzle is just fine. Though not all matches would be recorded since you'd be using it would probably one TV.

SUPEr Nintendo

Smash Rookie
That would be amazing if you could bring your recording device and record tourney or money matches. As long as it doesn't cause any lag it should be fine.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
That would be amazing if you could bring your recording device and record tourney or money matches. As long as it doesn't cause any lag it should be fine.
More than likely I will bring it, plus I haven't seen any lag caused by using it.

...or just save replays and then record them after the tournament.
if people want the whole or most tourny saved then either denti or someone gonna have to remind people to save their matches the wiis being used and I'll put them all on my sd to be recorded and uploaded.

only one problem, I dont have the "tag names in replay" hack so it may hard to remember all the people who attended, unless someone knows the code or tell me where I can find it.

MechaWave

Smash Champion
only one problem, I dont have the "tag names in replay" hack so it may hard to remember all the people who attended, unless someone knows the code or tell me where I can find it.
Really? T_T

Code:
Save Tags in Replays v3 [Y.S.]
0404B140 38A00000

Allow Replays Longer Than Three Minutes [brkirch]
040E5DE8 60000000
04953184 60000000
04953224 60000000
There are two variations of the >3 minutes code, so it's up to you. But these two are very important.

I guess I'll bring my SD card or something to save my replays.

Oh and guys, question. What would be a reasonable time to arrive to the venue? I'm doing Brawl singles, which is 8:00pm, and the drive is only 5 minutes.

And by setups, Denti means TV and Wii with the game (obviously), right?

MechaWave

Smash Champion
Aw. Do I really have to bring setups? The TV will annoy me with its weight (well it's not heavy but you know). :[

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti wants me to say (since his account is banned):

Hype! This tournament is just a few days away! Practice practice everyone!

Also people, I'm not saying this just because I am hosting this tournament but PLEASE bring set ups. My wii just broke so the tournament is literally relying on the nice people who bring set ups. Even if you think 1 set up won't help that much you'd be mistaken, it would help a TON (not even kidding). If you don't want to bring your TV because it's too big too small or laggy let me know and I'll find a TV. If that is the case then just bring your wii + Brawl and we'll work something out.

Thank you!

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Denti wants me to say (since his account is banned):

Hype! This tournament is just a few days away! Practice practice everyone!

Also people, I'm not saying this just because I am hosting this tournament but PLEASE bring set ups. My wii just broke so the tournament is literally relying on the nice people who bring set ups. Even if you think 1 set up won't help that much you'd be mistaken, it would help a TON (not even kidding). If you don't want to bring your TV because it's too big too small or laggy let me know and I'll find a TV. If that is the case then just bring your wii + Brawl and we'll work something out.

Thank you!
you can count me in bringing a setup, but I'm going to need a tv to use. and I'm going to need housing as well

DatBass

Smash Cadet
Denti wants people to know he CAN house them for this. Just post on here if you need housing and for how many.

Also leaf, who are you bringing?

Top Bottom