• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Revolution 9(MK BANNED) - 1/14/2012 Dallas, TX

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
1. Illmatic- fun friendlies, we should MM next time so you dont sandbag;) good job getting first place.
2. Infinity- hard to believe youre an MK main when your pocket characters were that good, nice talking with you and congrats.
3. Denti- thanks for inviting me to this, the tourney ran very smoothly and everyone had plenty of time for friendlies. Nice job beating me, I'm never letting an Oli go to YI for first match ever again, that upsmash oos too good.:)
4. Alsm- man, I practiced the Diddy matchup but when it comes down to it, I fold under pressure, which is something your Diddy used alot of. Nice job beating me:awesome:
5. Ice- great job Ice! I was so close to meeting you in losers bracket but I failed you:c, let me know whenever you wanna come over for some more matches.
7. DarkFalco- FREE
9. Neon- good games man, your DK was beast. It made me sad you switched game 2:urg: Have faith in your main.
9. Xyro- nice talking to you
9. Diska and Mocha- it was great finally meeting you guys! Thanks for making the trip up. ;) sux we had to play in bracket, but fun friendlies with you both afterwards .
13. Swaka- I think youre the guy that wanted to MM my ICs with Fox, right?
13. Xeven- nice talking to you. Against Samus you just need to abuse Falco's jab, lasers, and side b. Also, Samus has an even harder time killing than Falco, which is pretty funny.
17. Asya- really fun games Sonny. Your ICs have alot of potential. Thank you so much for the ride home, and we will definitely chill sometime soon:bee:
IndiN- it was crazy seeing your Snake improve from the tips I gave you. Im down to wifi again anytime!
UTD Zac- so, I played you in a friendly and wow, you ***** me. I was pretty down on myself until later when I realized who you were lol. Nice job winnin dubs, you should have entered singles!

I had a great time at this tourney. Thanks a bunch to Denti and Asya for making it possible!

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I didn't even sandbag, you just ***** me on a laggy TV lol.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
The lag really didnt seem noticeable, I was playing people afterwards as ICs and was able to 0-death most of the time. My only practice is wifi, so maybe the minor delay didnt effect my play as much as someone like you who plays offline alot.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Neon, for real dawg, you're good at the game and DK isn't bad.

I'll give batou that. Falcon is bad.
But DK is pretty good. Above average, even! And you do well with him!
You beat disqo's Diddy. In tournament.

If Denti didn't go to Batous you would've won that tourney. That's more than you can say for someone who is both bad and plays a bad character.
I.E. I'm trash at this game and main Yoshi.
I've never not been double eliminated.
But I always have byes so my results aren't that bad :troll:

:phone:

DiskaSM

Smash Apprentice
Neon you aren't bad and your DK is fine. Heck you ***** me that first friendly we played.

Your Snake is good as well, I can tell that.

You should main who you like to play with. Nothing says you can't CP your opponent if you feel the MU is tough and you can do better with another character.

You got this.

I'm worse than you are if you're even bad though I don't think so.

Neon!

Smash Lord
sorry for complaining so much, I had a good time overall.

1. Illmatic= enjoyed teaming with you, we would have won if I had just pulled it together.
2. Infinity= enjoyed playing your secondaries, looks like your destined to become another atomsk lol
3. Denti= you're not bad lo you just cant win everything, enjoyed our money match.
4. Alsm= we didnt play but great job overall your diddy is continuiing to improve.
5. Ice= we didnt play this time but i'd like to soon since Snake is my favorite matchup.
5. Smoom= fun friendlies, peach dittos are too weird lol.
7. DarkFalco= good job, your falco is super campy though.
7. FK= good zss as always
9. Xyro= I enjoy hanging out and talking with you, you're much mature than the average player and it shows.
9. Mocha= we didnt play but your zelda looked very good.
9. Diska= glad we could play again, snake is easily my best matchup as dk. Always down for some wifi
13. Swaka= sorry about the TV we played on at first, you seemed dissapointed that I didnt use dk but It's nothing personal, just trying to see who works for me.
13. Xeven= Thank you for installing homebrew on my wii, combined with my HD Dazzle my wii will soon be a master uploading machine!
13. K-Bot= You've gotten better at the chain grabs you just need more confidence.
13. Slaps= Hilarious matches, the reverse main mathces were way too much fun.
17. JiveTurkey= Nice seeing you again man, not sure why we've played each other at every tourney for the last 4 months lol
17. Calm Animal=Your Bowser was good and has potential, if you want to continue maining him I would suggest playing with/ getting advice from Zigsta.
17. Lock= You're peach has potential you just need to find out what works and what doesnt.

Thank you Denti for a well-run tourney, cant say I completely approve of the venue but you did a great job.

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Neon you cheat at Ike, somehow you make quick dash work, until you die XD.. Also in teams I didnt change from ike that was Smoom that went peach/wario... Will post shoutouts later probably still being really lazy XD haha Thank you for tourney Denti <3 imma get $5 from you one of these times ;D

z00ted

Please tell me when you upload Loser's Finals.
It was on the main setup (only TV on far left of the venue against the wall).

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
Neon, for real dawg, you're good at the game and DK isn't bad.

I'll give batou that. Falcon is bad.
But DK is pretty good. Above average, even! And you do well with him!
You beat disqo's Diddy. In tournament.

If Denti didn't go to Batous you would've won that tourney. That's more than you can say for someone who is both bad and plays a bad character.
I.E. I'm trash at this game and main Yoshi.
I've never not been double eliminated.
But I always have byes so my results aren't that bad :troll:

:phone:
The change was planning to happen. Snake is far more rewarding that Falcon....however I still play Falcon for certain matches. (Wario for example)

If only I had stuck with rob since I started playing him on wifi back in 09, I'm sure I can make him work out.
I feel you, but not playing the character your comfortable with will take some time, more longer than some......but it'll happen depending on how bad you want the change.

Denti

Smash Master
I just sent xyro the TIO file.

GGs to everyone I played. I'll be practicing and conditioning my mind to make sure my focus is sharp the whole tournament next time. Good job to Infinity and Illmatic. :) Even though I really wanted to give Illmatic 3rd so Fort Worth would be supreme! Hahaha, thanks for coming here Houston. I'm looking into a bigger venue so I can actually use my projector and have more space for everything.

z00ted

Lmao wtf? Shutup, Tesh.
If there's anyone not placing well, it's you.

I place fine at most Revolutions.

z00ted

I don't even remember.
None have been worse than 9th, though.

Top Bottom