• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broly

Smash Lord
ATTENTION MY MINIONS...

i want to lead a crew to challenge houston, or dallas...

i think we got what it takes...but we need a crew that will make the commitment to go. my crew list goes...

1. me
2 pax
3 vash
4 papi
5 danny
6 shady
7 magik
8 vorgy
9 herby
10 vickey/fax....up to them

i need feed back

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Well this sounds fine.

Vickey has gotten a lot better, and it's good to have a kirby. So has Fax. The real challenge is getting 10 people to go anyway

it should seriously include

10 vickey
11 fax
12 chicken tenders
13 syoudous

Everyone needs practice, and Syoudous is slowly settling down into DDD as his main and wants to take him seriously. With that we'll have more variation, and in all honesty the real challenge is getting 10 people to go, not having a list of 10.

Also Brawly states that the list has no particular order.

With this, we can have some alternates and stuff in case people can't go.

Also CT makes the opposing team hungry, and they lose concentration. :p

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Well this sounds fine.

Vickey has gotten a lot better, and it's good to have a kirby. So has Fax. The real challenge is getting 10 people to go anyway

it should seriously include

10 vickey
11 fax
12 chicken tenders
13 syoudous

Everyone needs practice, and Syoudous is slowly settling down into DDD as his main and wants to take him seriously. With that we'll have more variation, and in all honesty the real challenge is getting 10 people to go, not having a list of 10.

Also Brawly states that the list has no particular order.

With this, we can have some alternates and stuff in case people can't go.

Also CT makes the opposing team hungry, and they lose concentration. :p
Uh Dedede? Also how am I not taken seriously, lol. I just enjoy playing the game like I said. In tournament is a different story with the exception of hobo where I honestly failed miserably and did horrible.

Edit, ...On second thought, nevermind forget it.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah you need to main DDD. Embrace the penguin.

And mostly you need to be more serious during friendlies and stuff. We use that time to practice and stuff. As much fun as randoms and Falcon dittos and stuff like that is, that is the best time to improve and everything. I think you could be best off by picking DDD and sticking to him. He is an awesome character, and if you master him you'll be entering a tournament scene with hardly any DDD's in Texas. Also, you will help the RGV by providing good DDD practice as well.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
Broly you need me.

I........... get you awesome drinks, make the best jokes ever, drum , give you half-caps of goldfish, help you with ch1x0rz, and make the best jokes ever, and also in trips like while were in the car and jamming out i say the best jokes ever, and like you know sooo

>:] also i beat paraxis in doubles. you didnt ha ha

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Danny is a sexy beast. I love how Broly is making all these arrangements, the biggest issue is getting 10 of us to go to a tourney not to find out which of us are the 10 best! haha

Also Shady is going back to Michigan already I heard... so he might not even be able to come. :(

Anyway, don't fret about that too much, instead lets worry about improving.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
I will go to the next HOBO :) and wut? teaming with vickey broly? ok ill team with vash ;), and yea i am sure we can take on houston i think we can do some serious stock taking with shlike, broly, and I, and yes in friendlies when we have these get togethers people have to be more serious and go ur mains, all this BS about going falcon and all is stupid, that is why many of u didnt do good in HOBO, yes i didnt go say it i didnt go but there is a reason why broly beat RoyR and got 9th and thats cuz he practices

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
Okay fine I'll stick with the characters I want to play with and try to take friendlies more serious. On a more serious note, I cannot get my Wii to load Brawl at all anymore period. I'm going to try and buy some sort of disc cleaner and hope for the best if worst comes to worst I'll have to send it off to Nintendo I guess. Does anyone know some sort of good disc cleaner brand or something they bought before that worked well for them?

If I cannot get it working at all even with a disc cleaner I'll think of something else. I'm going to get the replays recorded one way or another. :|

Btw, I'm talking about some sort of lens cleaner not something to clean my Brawl disc with.

FAX

Smash Rookie
in friendlies when we have these get togethers people have to be more serious and go ur mains, all this BS about going falcon and all is stupid, that is why many of u didnt do good in HOBO, yes i didnt go say it i didnt go but there is a reason why broly beat RoyR and got 9th and thats cuz he practices
This was one of my biggest complaints at our get togethers, and I'll be glad if we can serious the **** up.

Okay fine I'll stick with the characters I want to play with and try to take friendlies more serious
I'll be glad if you do. It was usually you and CT who would jump in on other peoples' games and try to force FFAs or team battles.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
I never forced FFAs or Teams in awhile. It was usually others. As for CT I don't really remember. Sometimes I did say "Oh, FFA?" but I never forced it. I don't like doing teams as much. But whatever.

Now the only thing I ever forced was when I want to play as well. I won't deny that.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
Well the whole point is just to play our mains when we practice. Of course if you want to try another character well ur welcome to but try to be serious. Doubles are fun also and we have to start making teams for when we go to tournys. Find someone in the crew u can be compatible with and start building up the chemistry to know how you play.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Me and Shlike always partner up together but we never play well together. :(

I always do really awesome when I team up with Fax for some reason. I'm starting to think he's a good luck charm.

Also if you haven't noticed, I've been advocating the serious friendlies for forever, and I never really touch any characters other than Snake.

@ Magik

It really is very easy to drive, you can just go to driver's ed it takes 1 or 2 weeks. Or just have someone teach you, it's very easy. If you come to Brownsville, Herby and I will teach you.

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
My wii plays normal wii games and gamecube games just fine. It's just Brawl. Some people have had this problem and some didn't. I did not have this problem at first though. It's definitely the wii's side because I remember my disc being in Broly's wii before and played normally just fine on the first go.

FAX

Smash Rookie
I don't know who to team up with :( Vicky has been the only one so far but we don't have any practice since the only time we play together is right during tourneys since he never comes to our get togethers.

Also, Magik teach me the ways of PKMN trainer so I can **** face again with Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom