• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
and vorgy doesnt give a **** when we call him gay...
;) ;) ;)

man, you guys go to bed too early for it being summer. Then again, im a bum for now. xD
I applied for petsmart maybe ill get hired...If i do, im totally gonna have some fun with shock collars >:D
If I sleep at home in Matamoros... I have to go to bed before 10. That means 9:45, and in Brownsville.. 10:45.

It's teh uber lame. lol

yeah im leaving too vorguen

you can have my room bro, im gonna go to El Saucito and live there, and play brawl with golfer mexicans
ROFL!

That was good.

@ Gus

You'll get better if you come upstate with us, that's where you get the best practice!

I know you think it would be a waste of money but don't think of it as a tournament you are going to try to place high in, think of it as a trip you are taking with your friends. It's freaking fun, and I'm sure you know from your past experiences.

Now add Vorgy's bromance to the mix, Shlike's massive cigarette addiction, Vickey's breasts, and CT's terrible music....

Now you've got MORE than your money's worth.

defsithe

Smash Ace
good my plan to weed out all the brawl players is working. muahahahaha. then everyone will have no choice but to play melee.

Broly

Smash Lord
play melee w/ who? you guys that dont show? dont make me laugh...

i just 2 stocked vorgy w/ fox. after he says i dont have another good character...im too pro...

F

Fuzzy Pickles

;) ;) ;)

If I sleep at home in Matamoros... I have to go to bed before 10. That means 9:45, and in Brownsville.. 10:45.

It's teh uber lame. lol

ROFL!

That was good.

@ Gus

You'll get better if you come upstate with us, that's where you get the best practice!

I know you think it would be a waste of money but don't think of it as a tournament you are going to try to place high in, think of it as a trip you are taking with your friends. It's freaking fun, and I'm sure you know from your past experiences.

Now add Vorgy's bromance to the mix, Shlike's massive cigarette addiction, Vickey's breasts, and CT's terrible music....

Now you've got MORE than your money's worth.
but playing with strangers is only fun if i know i can beat them :chuckle: i dont have that confidence now, so i wouldn't have a good time anyway.

defsithe

Smash Ace
play melee w/ who? you guys that dont show? dont make me laugh...
yup those guys. the ones who threw the biggest smash tourny(s) to date where yall didnt attend. ;):laugh:
ah the good ol' days

also the tourny on the 13th mikey is gonna enter brawl :(and make top 7. somehow. :laugh: so how good is the rat in that game?

anyone wanna MM first to ken combo :chuckle:

R

Rejex

Rejex has fallen asleep at 100% of Brownsville tournaments he has come to.

:laugh:
Wow, he's right. Lol.....wow.

Lol, I debate. I was in debate in highschool. Now, I debate for my university. Its worth it, cus you meet hotties from like every state ;D.

FAX

Smash Rookie
OMG SYOUDOUS or whoever**** edit

I WANT MY BROLY VICKEY DOUBLES VIDEO ON RAINBOW CREWZ
I might have these actually. I just haven't reconnected my Wii since I uploaded those other videos.

And **** Vickey. I can only understand like half of what you say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom