• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
if by acknowledged you mean ranked for tx power ranks, probably not. but hopefully it will still be hype. lets get this siht going again down here. rgv is s tier. magik is ss tier.

oops this is shank

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Oh yeah, Nike said he might show up to this and maybe bring Espy. RGVSA unite in Kingsville!!!!!

Reizilla

VIDS, DERK!!!

Yeah, it's about as good of a middle as we can get. Hopefully this turns out to be epic status.

Reizilla

i guess some of them check this thread or something. Doesn't matter! they heard about it! haha XD

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
OK GUYZ

THIS SUNDAY myself with my partner will be hosting a small LAN here in Weslaco at the tourney venue for my tournament which is the 2nd of May.

We are basically having this to test the power of the venue to sustain multiple consoles and televisions so we should have 8 H3 set ups going on as well as 8-10 fighting game set ups.

SO I WANT EVERYONE TO COME TO TRAIN FOR KINGSVILLE. Guero, start bugging Vorgy to bring you and J and the rest of the Bville crew that can show. This includes Papi and Herby and Pax and Cloud and blahh blahh blahh EVERYONE COME TO WESLACO ON SUNDAY!

Of course I assume Andilex and Magik will be there as well since it is in Weslaco. Plus we might also see the RETURN OF DRAGY, MURDR, AND NOTHX aka THE EPIC TRIFORCE OF SMASH

We are going to kick it off at 12 or 1 pm. So please everyone come and hang out and Brawl!

<3

CONFIRM IF U CAN ***

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
BROLY I HAVE A TABLE FOR U ALREADY JERK </3 jk... :] but i do have the table!

no cost, just a simple lan. its in weslaco less than a mile from danny's house. about two blocks east of STC just slightly north of old 83. ill post up a pic and directions later. :]

Cast.

Smash Rookie
It should be more along the lines of "Dude, Greenroom bro, Pax MM Vash and not ***** out.".

Think of saying it in J's voice.[/QUOTE]

Dammmmmmn bro you got it so right

Vorguen

Smash Champion
DDD and snake can go there. a good CP to MK, and the musics great.
I disagree with Green Greens even if its a great Snake stage. It's too gay, and random. The hazards are too big.

my sheik is the best in the rgv

true story

<3

one tourney i'll go all sheik and see what happens
Pit main.

PREDICTIONS:

1. Magik
2. Shlike
3. Andilex
4. Broly
5. Vorgy
5. Shank
7. Syodous
7. Rei-gun

By courtesy, I'm not putting myself first ;)

My snake is second best Snake in the RGV.

Anybody that wants to challenge me, MM.
No love for me again D:

Dude I already saw it, and its amazing, but I'll go see it again with my free ticket.. =]

And I'd like to say, and I think everyone who went to WHOBO will agree...Gonzalo has a baby ****....

Shouldn't have gone around with pajama pants bro..GG
DUDE MY **** IS ****ING TINY, INORITE!!!

LMFAOOOOOOO

im broken against snake. ill MM ur snake

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
greenroom is not a dare!!!!!
its like saying "**** it" and doing pendejadas that you wouldnt normally do just for the lolz

EX- when the Brolymobile died (R.I.P) Jay climbed up a bridge/highway, and sat on the edge and Vickey took pictures. THAT was greenroom. when all you ****es decided to leave the rave after 15 minutes and me and Vickey stayed. THAT was greenroom. driving through whobo half naked was greenroom, but i didnt greenroom you to do it. you cant greenroom anybody. greenroom is both a adjetive and a verb.
you can be greenroom like Jay. and you can greenroom all night like me and Vickey. but you cant greenroom something/someone else

thats old news. everybody knows about his baby ****
Guero's definition of greenroom is surprisingly accurate, I suppose Broly still doesn't understand what it means. :p

Greenroom isn't a dare, it's a state-of-being and a verb similiar to that state-of-being. You can dare people to greenroom, but thats daring them to greenroom not greenroom itself.

I love this crew so much. The thread is back. Hopefully apex is ready for BIORGV.
BIO PAPI'S RETURN OF THE BIO PAPI'S RETURN OF PAPI'S OFFICIAL 8TH RETURN OF RETURNING FROM ALL HIS RETURNS TWO THOUSAND AND TEN

if Pax does **** out, you can say, "whats up bro? ur not greenroom enough?"

you can also say hes pinkrooming. which Vorgy does quite frequently
lol, you guys can call me pinkroom but I didn't see a single one of you talk to / approach / or dance with a single girl at the rave. ;)

Look at Sama, he's still mad because I stole his black chick. I may be a careful guy but I doesn't afraid of girls like you pinkrooming girlies (except for Nacho, he gets redeemed by his dancing with the asian bapes) :p

Ah, sweet.

VORGY!!! A new task is at hand!! You must change the thread title to the name of the tourney which has been changed to:

"MAGIK'S GOING TO JAPAN TOURNEY: Bring Us Back Lots of That Anime Goodness We Know You Really Don't Give a **** About..... pl0x?"

Send me more opinions on Green Greens, those of you that have yet to give me input.
That Thread title wouldn't fit in the OP.... =(

Also why are you going to give Magik an extra counterpick? lol he'd be the only one in the crew to use it and only because nobody is used to it. Oh and expect infinites with DDD and kills at 70-80% with Snake / G&W lol.

Hi................
OJIH-KUN

OK GUYZ

THIS SUNDAY myself with my partner will be hosting a small LAN here in Weslaco at the tourney venue for my tournament which is the 2nd of May.

We are basically having this to test the power of the venue to sustain multiple consoles and televisions so we should have 8 H3 set ups going on as well as 8-10 fighting game set ups.

SO I WANT EVERYONE TO COME TO TRAIN FOR KINGSVILLE. Guero, start bugging Vorgy to bring you and J and the rest of the Bville crew that can show. This includes Papi and Herby and Pax and Cloud and blahh blahh blahh EVERYONE COME TO WESLACO ON SUNDAY!

Of course I assume Andilex and Magik will be there as well since it is in Weslaco. Plus we might also see the RETURN OF DRAGY, MURDR, AND NOTHX aka THE EPIC TRIFORCE OF SMASH

We are going to kick it off at 12 or 1 pm. So please everyone come and hang out and Brawl!

<3

CONFIRM IF U CAN ***
lolz I like your strategy about getting Guero to nag me to go. lol, well I don't know if I can go is it this Sunday? I have a group meeting for a final project for my hardest class this semester on Sunday starting at noon. :/

It should be more along the lines of "Dude, Greenroom bro, Pax MM Vash and not ***** out.".

Think of saying it in J's voice.
Dammmmmmn bro you got it so right[/QUOTE]

DUUUUUUDE.... RIGHT HERE DUDE..... STRAIGHT UP, LEGIT DUDE..... DUUUUUDE..... GREENROOM DUDE, RIGHT HERE DUDE..... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCHE BATO DUUUUUDEE...

= summary of J's life

Reizilla

blahblabhblabhblahbblahbhlbhabl
Dude, I always have you first. But this time, I felt like throwing some mix ups. teehee

U mad about green greens and deedeedeedeedee.

Alright so we've got one no and a bunch of yeses. keep 'em coming.

more hype

Syoudous

Smash Cadet
get a live stream going!
I can support this if there's enough attention towards the tournament. I doubt it will get it though.

coolsies i'll go and wreck shop...with metaknight

hrhr
Dude, **** yes.

DUUUUUUDE.... RIGHT HERE DUDE..... STRAIGHT UP, LEGIT DUDE..... DUUUUUDE..... GREENROOM DUDE, RIGHT HERE DUDE..... PIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCHE BATO DUUUUUDEE...

= summary of J's life
100x This.

Vickey

Smash Cadet
NINJA TOURNEYYYYY

PREDICTIONS: 1. vickey (due to latest development of broken swipe) 2. Vash cuz hes gay fast 3. jay (maybe...he claims hes good at it ) 4. sama .....only because hes the 4th other person i know that plays ninja .. 5. Broly - he watches really good

also jay got ***** when we were talking **** about him and he had his ipod on

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
by ninja,
he means bending down and takin it through the butt witout knowing who it is,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom