• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
blackwings are good
3 pot of duality
3 cards for black feathers
1 allure of darkness
make it the fastest deck in the game right now
pretty much guarunteed to get whirlwind by turn 2
and they have stupid **** like kalut to get over problem cards like stardust, icarus attack to rid of any else and they can normal summon synchros
blackwings easily one of the best decks right now along sabers, plants, and gemini
dont play marvel play TvC
3 pot of duality's=

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Where at? Will it be from 1-4, so I can go and win before class? :p

Vickey

Smash Cadet
sup guys , i just want everyone to know that ive been playing brawl every single day non stop for the past 6 months against 3 lvl 9 computers against me no team attack and im super good now, i can like L cancel now, and i think i discovered new advanced techniques probably tournament banned, so im probably the best of the GRV or VGR or rgv or whatever its called,

----- so if you have lvl 9 computer mindgames and you always roll to the edge when i grab you with snake, your such a scrub and im gonna read you

shlike

Smash Ace
hey guys so im probably gonna go to the hobo in december, either by bus or with someone that goes from here and i need to train. So who can play? brally? weslaco? anyone else?

let me know :)

Messatsu!

Smash Journeyman
Hamm and Leo and that whole crew is planning to go to that HOBO, so if seats are open I will keep you updated Herby. Come play in Weslacoooooooooo

Broly

Smash Lord
Hamm and Leo and that whole crew is planning to go to that HOBO, so if seats are open I will keep you updated Herby. Come play in Weslacoooooooooo
its a trap! lol. ill still be in RGV by then, so im making plans to take peeps to this. Hopefully things wont go as bad as last time.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Lolololololol King of Rage, him and herby should have a MM
LOL QFT

you all can stay with me :)

its a trap! lol. ill still be in RGV by then, so im making plans to take peeps to this. Hopefully things wont go as bad as last time.
What happened last time?

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
soooooooo my return to the valley is about 6 days away, mikey i just pmd you my new number so I can give you a call when I get down there or w/e.

I'm hoping brownsville is available either on the 22nd, 23rd or 24th since I know all of you will be busy for thanksgiving

lemme know brownsville!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom