• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Its my birthday tomorrow, lets get a smashfest going
Monday eh? Will you be willing to come down to Brownsville? And ask Chicken Tenders since his house seems to be the most popular but it has been quite abued lately so you should definitely bring that up to him. lol

@Vorguen- I have a ps1 emulator on my psp
GIMMIE.

If I take my PSP to San Antonio can you do that to it?

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
yea, ill hack it and put a ps1, sega, nintendo, super nintendo and GBA emulator on it.

Just make sure you have a memory stick that is atleast 2 gigs. I had to put ff9 on my 4gig tho.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
depends on the game. ff9 is 4 discs', if i remember it's a lil over 2 gigs. some games are like 500mb just depends on the game. RPG's are usually the bigger ones. Just let me know what games you want.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
depending on the size you will only be able to have one or whatever but if you have a computer you can just switch the games out. Take one off your psp and put it on your computer (desktop or whatever) and then put another one on. The saves will stay unless you mess with something on your mem stick or the game like a tard lol

Lbron

Smash Rookie
Pfft dont make me laugh I can destroy you in WoW I can destroy you in Brawl :) ^_^_^_^_^

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Are you guys going to have it for sure? Where would it be at? What do you mean this time, you guys have never come down for a smashfest before! lol

also

@ Magik

I want to let you know you misspelled the word "critique" in the thread you started on Snake boards.

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
No one told me.. I guess I lost a lot of practice.. I need to get myself going.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
No one told me.. I guess I lost a lot of practice.. I need to get myself going.
I tried to let you know dude, but you are never online on MSN and when you are you go on "Appear offline" so I don't know if you are online or not. Plus you don't have an American cell phone and you haven't even given me your Mexican one just in case.

Basically, I have almost no way of contacting you since you stopped getting on Smashboards and hardly got on MSN.

:/

Give me a better way to contact you and I'll tell you every time we have a get together man! A lot of people are getting WAY better you need to keep your practice up!

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
so is something happening tommorow,
wats going on in mcallen,
and ware is magik

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
@ Vorguen

Yeah, I guess it was my mistake. Anyways, I check Facebook daily, so for future contact, write on my wall! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom