• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RGV da BESS ~ WHGU 6 @ Kingsville = APR 23 !!!!

What day do you want our weekly UTB club gaming fests be?

• Monday

Votes: 11 8.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 17 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • Friday

Votes: 14 10.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 60 45.5%
  • Sunday

Votes: 12 9.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ck-2

Smash Cadet
hey Vorguen, thanks for helping me find my powerpoint in Vickey's full of **** USB.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Well, it just so happens that Broly thinks he mains Lucas when in reality his Lucas gets two stocked left and right and he just happens to two stock back those exact same people with his Marth.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?!

No.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Yeah, Lucas just sucks.
I don't care how bad either of them are, I still use both for tournament matches. :laugh:

If you're not good with him, you might as well use Marth.

Marth mains account for 35% of the smash community.

Broly

Smash Lord
nooo, i will main lucas...look next time we all meet. i will MM either vorg or shlike. there main vs my lucas. i win, i keep using lucas, if i lose, i will never use him again, n stay using marth.

deal?

Vorguen

Smash Champion
We had that Money Match already Broly, and if I remember I pwned you and got to be Pax's best man instead of you. :laugh:
But yeah, I'll have one more. Ask Shlike if he wants to have one with you too.

@ Straked

no!

MK = 80%

Snake = 15%

Rest of cast = 5%

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Sounds cool, but I just can't see you winning. Lucas has glaring disadvatages against their characters.
Might as well go CF or Link, make it even more unwinnable.

Vorg - You have no idea. Have you seen them? They're like Puerto Ricans. There used to be like, 11 in existence. Then they multiply overnight because somebody gets a job. Kind of like how the first Marth player won a tourney, they all started using him.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Haha. Maybe where you live. In Texas all the top players are Snake or MK. Even in our tourneys, the only serious Marth player is Broly.

Vickey doesn't count since he mains like 5 characters... (Pikachu, DDD, Marth, Fox... etc)

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Are you serious? Florida is 50% Dedede.
Just look at the PR and tournament results.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You might not believe me. Most people don't. P:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No, people actually trust me about anything else. Just... they have a hard time believing everyone uses Dedede. :mad:

Dark powers, you say?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

Uhh, seriously? If I could get a Ness hat on him, I might.
I'll stick with my green one for now.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285

Well, if you say so.
(I ran out of colored Hobbes pictures like these. :()
Lol, glad the tournament went so well. I'm gonna get some sleep now, catch you later.

paco27291

Smash Rookie
I used marth once XD against CT haha, and that guy from matamoros really wasnt that good, and as for WHOBO well i have the green light but I dont know if ill go, how much do u think it would come out to?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
hey did you leave early or something?
lets have a pokemon battle
well i had offered like twice to play you, but we never got started so..... yea lol

@ Fuzzy Pickles

Hey who are you? I take it not Bombchu, since he would have named himself that.

Jere, or DKmon?
na jere or dkmon dont have smashboard accounts, its only me and dan (bombchu) but danny never uses his cause hed rather play FF11 lol

FAX

Smash Rookie
Gentlemen

We just lacked a bit of set ups this time. I am going to make sure that isn't a problem next time around. I focused a lot this time on better venue and food, which were huge improvements honestly, so people weren't being reminded to bring set ups. Anyway, two tournaments only, I'm still learning. :laugh:
Was a lot better this time, definitely. Thanks Vorguen for putting in as much effort as you have. One thing I want to suggest is to be more strict about what the TVs are being used for. Tournament matches were often delayed because people weren't sure if they were waiting on another tourney match or a friendly. But I guess it relates to the problem of lack of setups. I'm considering bringing a TV and/or my Wii myself next time because it really would help to speed up the tournament.

Also, I feel like such a dirty **** for using MetaKnight, but with the very minimal amount of practice I've had compared to everyone else, using him is the only way I feel like I have a chance to put up a fight. I'll be sure to know what stages benefit who so you don't **** me again in my couterpick stage, too.

(LOL it censors **** but not ****)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
i was really impressed with the location of the tourney, it has alot of potential. but yea i see how the lack of setups held the tourney back bad. id offer to bring a tv but since im coming from like 2hrs away and in a little car filled w/ people, it would be a little hard. id at least be able to bring a wii next time though...

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Yeah thanks a lot all of you. It's easier for us to get Wii's than TV's, but if you brought a Wii maybe I could bring an extra TV of my own. We will be a lot more coordinated about set ups next time that is for sure.

Fax keep practicing with us, you are getting better every time. :)
I went 2-1 with you and on the third one you almost took me out.

Derek, do you have Bombchu's AIM?

@ Pax

50 dollars to get in
15 dollars to register to singles

aka 65 dollars, what you made this tourney, so just SAVE it put it aside in a safe and don't touch it, and you have your WHOBO money already.

Then you just have to worry about the extra expenses like food and stuff, gas is going to be split so it won't be that expensive.

defsithe

Smash Ace
lame back in the day when mikeys van was working he would take minimum of 3 tvs. to tournys a few times he took all 7 of his tvs, but no car today has the will to carry his tvs anymore. i miss my van.

also brawl suks. melee FTW( F the world). that is all.

to all of those i offend. this is ur punishment for making me read through pages of nothing. now flame me to ur hearts desire. muahahahaha, more spam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom