• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond Triweekly Thread - Next : Pending

Cinder

Smash Master
Richmond trip sounds fun, and that date is good for me. We should take a few car loads of HR to this. Never been to Richmond, wonder what it's like
Really? Where do you live? Anyway, Richmond's an okay city...kinda small...you hear a lot of violent stories...which is why I'm happy to live in Goochland;) I'm close enough to the city to do tournaments (1/2 hour), and I can dodge the violence...not that it's really bad or anything, but still...you can't help but be a little nervous if you're new to the city

You kids are crazy.
I know, aren't we:p Anyway...what's the plan for this weekend? Cups tells me we're all gettin' together at The_Fear's place for some friendlies...right? I hope that's what's hppenin', cuz it sounds like fun!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
as a house rule, everyone must go peach. :\ Sorry, you must abide.
can't wait! might be my farewell to the smash community too...well, it's more of a hiatus I suppose =/ bout to start a business that will require whatever free time I usually devoted to friends and smash. :(
But yeah man, I'm definitely working on that tornado/lawn mower [when I can find a place to play with a nonlaggy tv, that is =/] mmmm sooooo good
thanks for the help

Velocity

Smash Lord
hm how far is this from c3 / could i get housing i might go to both c3 is a def for me not sure about this / i dont know how mnay cars are coming from pa/nj and whos rididing with me or would stay if i stayed no commas

kiwiii

Smash Lord
hm how far is this from c3 / could i get housing i might go to both c3 is a def for me not sure about this / i dont know how mnay cars are coming from pa/nj and whos rididing with me or would stay if i stayed no commas
LMAO velocity "no commas"

it's about 2 hours from c3
i don't mind housing some of you guys. give me a set number and i'll talk to my roommates. tope's place is only a couple of minutes from mine. :]

g-regulate

Smash Hero
richmond is nowhere near C3. housing here would be an extra 4+ hours of driving for you NJ/PA guys, but its up to you.

im gonna come chill in richmond soon

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
****, i should have hit c3 sooner. i cant wait to get out there and cut loose. if im not mistaken theres going to be more than just ssbm at this event correct?

i need to get in some good training time before c3 also. would it be cool if i rolled up there like friday night?
Tope?
Kiwiii?
Nelo?
Doll?
cyrain?

kiwiii

Smash Lord
****, i should have hit c3 sooner. i cant wait to get out there and cut loose. if im not mistaken theres going to be more than just ssbm at this event correct?

i need to get in some good training time before c3 also. would it be cool if i rolled up there like friday night?
Tope?
Kiwiii?
Nelo?
Doll?
cyrain?
:D i can house you, but i'm not sure if i'm actually gonna go to c3
and yea, there are other games. you'll get to meet justin wong again. hahaha

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
Word, i love doin' battle with justin. it reminds me of home.

and you should go to C3, its gonna be 3 times as awesome due to the prior lack of o-no and the new abundance this time around.

if you come, we could then team also. team No-wii? ROTFL!

kiwiii

Smash Lord
Word, i love doin' battle with justin. it reminds me of home.

and you should go to C3, its gonna be 3 times as awesome due to the prior lack of o-no and the new abundance this time around.

if you come, we could then team also. team No-wii? ROTFL!
hahahah it would've been pretty freakin sweet to team but i already promised my friend i would team with him if i were to go :(

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
Assuming I'm buying a ride from O-No, I'm going to be there. I might even buy into tournies, so I'm not just a bump on the log. We'll see.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
fack!!! Team no-wii will have to wait ~.~;

i will be needing a partner for this event since im guessing lees not going to want to tag along.

any takers?
i'm tryin to go. i gotta see how my money is. i'll let u know if i'll b able to go or not.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo everyone can crash at the place of the event.

As long as you don't mind sleeping on the floor.

Cactuar can sleep in my bed though. <3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
alright, I'll try and work some brown magic to guarantee my attendance. who wants to team? Hahaha, Neloooo wanna redeem (y)oursel(f)ves for the first time we teamed at the GameOn Grand Slam? [ohhhh snapz, jk man, we both squandered that morning =/]
Kits, if you and Geos don't team...............TOASTICULAR CANCER?!?!?!?! Ness/Falco was pretty amazing, though we'll need to try it against better players (Also, G&W is pretty good at saving Falco...I'm no good with Jiggz -_-)
Yo, do you know if Rahil is going to this? Might need to bust out the Accountabilibuddies =D

and sweeeet **** I'll finally (maybe) get to play Cactuar and G-Reg again after suffering some hideously embarrassing **** in my horrible scrubby warmup/SoVa-squandering first matches [haha, Cactuar's probably like "who-tf are you?"]
hopefully I'll do more than 40 dmg this time x_X

kiwiii

Smash Lord
o-no, i'm not teaming with anyone at this richmond biweekly O_o just for c3

so if you still wanna team, we can :]

anyone who needs housing, i have a ton of space *shrug* just putting it out there. i'd just need to know in advance to talk to my roomies about it

Velocity

Smash Lord
o-no, i'm not teaming with anyone at this richmond biweekly O_o just for c3

so if you still wanna team, we can :]

anyone who needs housing, i have a ton of space *shrug* just putting it out there. i'd just need to know in advance to talk to my roomies about it
I need housing please, I took off work monday just in case i get back to late so i know i definate need housing, cactuar, scar and chocobo maybe , if pakman goes itll be only 4 c3

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Everyone that wants to stay can stay at my place.

Friday night (before C3) Saturday night (after C3) or Sunday night (after biweekly)

The only catch is, you'll be on the floor.

BYOB (Bring your own blankets)

Edit: I call cactuar as a bed buddy.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
do doubles usually start around 12 or around 2? because i go to church on sundays so driving from williamsburg i probably couldn't get there till around 1:30 to 2

Wiggles

Smash Cadet
I added in O-No's thread, but it belongs here, I guess.

I'm bringing Toasty to the BiWeekly Sunday morning.

We won't be attending C3.

We should be at Richmond BiWeekly around 11 or 12.

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
Info updated.

Added 2$ Venue fee

Everyone can stay Friday Saturday and Sunday night.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
So does anyone want to give me a ride to this? I finally decided I'll go and at least play some friendlies, since I have some other stuff to do at night. But I'm lazy and don't feel like walking there. Come on guys, ridez! Don't make me ask non-smashers, or even worse, walk!

Top Bottom