• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Richmond, VA (brawl)

OPB

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I just moved down here about a month ago and I don't really know anyone. I've been trying for the longest time to get some practice in at this game but nobody really plays anything not for 360 where I used to live (Fredericksburg). Most of the guys I occasionally played with back in NoVA tell me that Richmond has a pretty decent brawl community but I haven't found it yet. If anyone is trying to get some practice in (or train me up to competitive level) let me know. I'm pretty much available all day every day.

$TYL

Smash Rookie
Hey guys I just moved down here about a month ago and I don't really know anyone. I've been trying for the longest time to get some practice in at this game but nobody really plays anything not for 360 where I used to live (Fredericksburg). Most of the guys I occasionally played with back in NoVA tell me that Richmond has a pretty decent brawl community but I haven't found it yet. If anyone is trying to get some practice in (or train me up to competitive level) let me know. I'm pretty much available all day every day.
Hi OPB :3

When I get back I'll help you out as long as we either meet halfway or switch up whose house we'll be at. I was looking for someone I could play at least 1 or 2 times a week and/or has a great wifi connection (very very little lag). But yeah bump this around mid-December and I'll be back.

OPB

Smash Rookie
Hi OPB :3

When I get back I'll help you out as long as we either meet halfway or switch up whose house we'll be at. I was looking for someone I could play at least 1 or 2 times a week and/or has a great wifi connection (very very little lag). But yeah bump this around mid-December and I'll be back.
lool hi OTAKU1313. you should come down to Richmond and play some TROOPERS and maybe some brawl after... :p

anyway, i think i might have found a few people from VCU that played brawl pretty religiously when it first came out but later quit when they realized it wasn't nearly as good as melee :x.

Top Bottom