• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridiculously Long, Not part of the match up guide guide to Beating Marth with Kirby

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Ok, since I promised I'd do this, here it is, my epic long, entirely separate from the match up guide guide to beating a Marth! Im going to make this post assuming that the Kirby(Dogysamich) has enough experience and skill with kirby to use him to his fullest and that the Marth(Who the hell is the marth?) has little to no knowledge of the Marth/Kirby match up.

I. General Tips

-Aerials

Fair: At lower percents, this is your best approach. As far as aerials go Kirby doesn't have alot to work with when it comes to approaching but the Fair has some nice little tricks to it. Against Marth your not going to want to approach much, rather, you'll want to hold off and look for openings to attack. When you get one of those openings, the Fair is what you should use early on. If you connect clean with the first kick you should be able to connect with all three as well as the "Fourth Kick" The "Fourth Kick" only comes out when you connect with the ground when using the Fair and its very useful, especially against Marth as the hitbox is so low that it can shield stab should Marth be shield camping for a grab. At 0-20% if you hit with the third Fair kick then instantly land the knock back will be canceled by the fourth kick which will just barely pop Marth up. This is actually very useful as it can lead into a grab or a tilt. As Marth's percentage increases to the upper double digits the Fair can be used differently. On stages with platforms running off the platform then instantly fast falling into an Fair will allow you to only use the first and second kicks then land with the fourth kick. Even at upper percents this should be minimal enough kockback to connect with a tilt, grab or even a Bair. In terms of Priority the Fair has little to none on the first two kicks, but the third has decent range, however it is still unlikely to break through Marth's ridiculous disjointed hitbox so once again I want to say that you really shouldn't be attempting to approach with it or anything else.​

Bair: The other of Kirby's "Good" aerials, Bair is what you want to spam carefully. At low percents hitting with this will be mostly meaningless if your opponent is on the ground as it can be shield grabbed easily if not used correctly. I can not stress enough that you should always, absolutely always space this as far away as possible as you CAN avoid a grab with it at maximum range. If you can space it perfectly Bair is actually a great move to attack a shield with as you can avoid grabs and then retaliate on the cool down. Bair really shines as a follow up move if you manage to get a Utilt or a Bthrow on Marth as his moderate weight combined with his floatiness means he is viable for Kirby's "Fence of Pain." Its also the best move to platform tech chase with as its hitbox lasts long enough to not need perfect prediction. A good strategy for when you've sent Marth(or anyone really) up towards a platform is to short hop beneath it as it gives you time to DI whichever direction they may DI/Tech themselves. Bair is also one of your best bets for ledge guarding as its the most versitile move you can use from the ledge. Ledge Hopped Bairs cover the higher route but you should also be aware that ledge DROPPED Bair is one of the best ways to intercept a Marth recovering low. If you can abuse the ledge invincibility well enough you should make it through his Up B easily.​

Uair: The Uair really has become my favorite aerial of Kirby's and I've found alot of fun ways to use it. I actually always attempt to make my first hit a Uair as at 0% a Uair will ALWAYS lead into a grab with Kirby. Best used at either extremely low or extremely high damages I tend to use it like I would if I was playing Falcon, off a platform then fast fall a Uair. If you manage to hit with it your always in a good position as at extreme low percents the hitstun is just enough to get inside for a grab or a tilt or if not at least enough to get inside Marth's ******** range. At extreme high damages the knockback is usually enough to send Marth flying hard setting you up for an edge guard or possibly killing him outright. This isn't to say it can't be used at middle percents though, in fact its highly usable at all times. At mid/mid high percents forgo attempting to use it as a single hit and attempt to combo into it. Obviously a utilt can work, but an inhale->Spit out can put your opponent above you and surprised enough to leave himself open to a Uair. It also works decently as an edgeguard(although its not as versitile as the Bair) as you can ledge hop it and use the upwards hitbox to hit Marth when you normally wouldn't be able to with Bair. Its also possible to ledge drop like the Bair although this is less advisable as it will more than likely cause them to hit the stage giving them the possibility to tech. You could also attempt an edgeguard by running off the stage and using Uair(like you would with Falcon) as Marth's Forward B is often predictable and leaves him open enough to work. It should be noted that I don't like using the Uair as an edge guard unless necessary as if its miss timed it will send your opponent back on stage. Also, a side not to point out that when Kirby lands with his Uair his hit box loses some height meaning it could do to avoid a grab.​

Dair: The Dair wont see huge amounts of use in this match up as its a wholly un-useful move for the most part. You should never approach with it as its extremely laggy even when L-canceled and you leave yourself extremely open to Shield Grabs. It is one of your best moves to punish with however as it's your only aerial guaranteed to lead into tilts/grabs at middle/mid-high percentages. Its also a useful move when recovering from the ledge if you manage to sweet spot through an Fsmash or a Dtilt. An Fsmash will leave mean your opponent is standing and a Dair will often force a tumbling animation giving you time to use something like Ftilt or Utilt to push your opponent away and let you get away from the ledge. A Dtilt will often mean your opponent is CCing which is also good as it will knock them down unless they Smash DI up allowing you even more options(I'll explain those later) It's semi useful as an edgeguard as is any meteor smash but you always have to consider the fact that it can be meteor canceled. Generally its best to use it only if your certain you'll hit with the entirety of the attack as it will force your opponent low enough to the point that he cant return. Its may also be a good idea to attempt to hit Marth while he's still far from the stage as even if he meteor cancels he can't recover from too far away with Up B and you should still be able to make it back. I don't suggest attempting this unless marth is 3 or less jumps away from the stage however as you may SD at any greater range.​

Nair: Blargh this is such a crap move for Kirby. Its almost entirely without merit, its way to weak and short range to be used for an approach, it sucks as a punisher as the hit stun is so low on it that you'll usually be punished for using it and it can't really be used as an edge guard as by the time marth is at high enough damages for the knockback to matter you could just be using something else. Its sole redeeming property is that it lasts a long time and it could, theoretically, be useful to take out marth if he's attempting to sweetspot. You can simply jump, Nair, fast fall and usually no matter which way marth goes it will be just enough to kill him. The low knockback/hitstun means he probably wont be able to tech it.​

-Tilts

Utilt: This move is too good. Easily Kirby's best move its what you should always be trying to lead in to. Land a Bair at ultra low percents? Utilt. Dthrow and your opponent missed a tech? Utilt. Just connected with a Dair? Utilt. Fair fourth kick? Utilt. Wiffed Fsmash? Utilt. Utilt is Kirby's ONLY launcher, but thank god its a good one. Marth is a relatively heavy character so Utilts work great as they combo into themselves at low damages(Note, any time you hit with two or more Utilts in a row you are required to say "Reaper Combo" Its a rule) and into aerials at higher damages. There's rarely a better option than a and it should almost always be the move you should always be on the look out for an opening to use it. Its even semi useful against a shielding opponent as its quick enough to leave very little opening for a shield grab(although there is time for it but more often than not you'll hit them out of the grab) Utilt, learn it, love it, use it.​

Ftilt: Kirby's Ftilt is pretty much just like everyone elses, ok range, ok knockback, good all around move. Its a nice way to push Marth back should he be just a little too close for you liking. It has enough knockback to set up for an edgeguard at higher percents, although you generally have to be close to the edge for that. Its quick enough to get through some of Marth's attacks. Its not without its tricks however. Marth is an interesting character in that if you Ftilt him his floaty nature will cause him to pop up a bit. This means that you can do an odd little Ftilt->Whatever Air combo, or even an Fair->Ftilt->Whatever Air combo. What can I say, its an Ftilt, with Kirby, just like with everyone else its useful but basic(unless your Shiek, in which case its just ********​

Dtilt: This move really has two uses to it, one being semi useful the other being massively useful. The Dtilt isn't really a move you can do much with as it can't possibly lead into anything and it can be easily punished as its rather laggy. It's semi useful after a CC as you can use one or maybe even two at low enough percents to push Marth away from you. However its its use as an edgeguard that makes this move amazing and easily one of Kirby's best. The Dtilt is perfect for edge guarding as the hitbox is extremely low, has high priority and enough knockback to make it just too hard for Marth to make it back. The Dtilt really is your best move if Marth is recovering low. The hitbox lags a little meaning your have some leeway with your timing and at maximum range you'll beat Marth's Up B(and at worst you'll just swap hits) I can't properly explain how well Dtilt works as an edgeguard, you really have to go out and us it yourself.​

-Smashes

Usmash: Kirby's smashes are rather terrible, but they can at least serve some purpose for the little pink freedom fighter. Kirby's Usmash is pretty lame in that it has a horrible sweetspot that is ******** close to his body. This means that its a move that can only be used to punish extremely poor actions on Marth's part like attempting to grab you while your CCing. But while it may be extremely hard to hit with, it can be useful, especially for punishing Marth's at high percents. While Marth may be a moderately weighted character, he's floaty meaning that he dies off the top more easily than he does off the sides. If you manage to find yourself in the position(Missed grab, high percents, CCing...that seems like just about the perfect position) use the Usmash.​

Dsmash:This is basically just the smash equivalent of the Dtilt. Any use that the Dtilt serves the Dsmash can serve as well. Its slightly better than the Dtilt when you manage to CC a move as it has more knockback at the toes and can pop up Marth if your extremely close which leads into other moves moderately well. It works well as an edgeguard, although I consider it inferior to the Dtilt as its easier to tech(The Dtilt can be used so the hitbox extends off the stage making it hard to tech but the Dsmash has to hit with the "Toes" meaning Marth will always be close enough to tech) It has slightly less range than the Dtilt but it has more knockback so if your worried the Dtilt wont be enough to kill you Marth, use this.​

Fsmash: Kirby's Fsmash, like his Ftilt is rather basic. Its slightly slower than other characters but it works just the same as theirs, a strong, high(ish) knockback move. Its not extremely useful as its difficult to land but its usable. It won't out range any of Marth's moves so if you want to hit with it you'll usually have to wavesmash it. Try not to use it too much as its got a relatively high cool down time that leaves you really open. Not really much to tell about this one.​

-Specials

Inhale: This is the only special Im going to talk about as its obviously Kirby's only remotely usable one(and even then its not that great) Its a rather odd move in that on the ground it has insane priority, out spacing basically everything other than a perfectly spaced Fsmash from Marth, but in the air it drastically loses said priority. However it can be useful for some quick surprise damage and can be useful. One of my favorite approaches with kirby is actually a Short Hopped Inhale as it can catch your opponent really off guard if he's not expecting it(and really, why would he?) Marth's attacks are relatively quick, but if your already inside his range by the time he starts you'll out prioritize them and suck him up. From here its just a matter of what you expect your opponent to do. If you think you can pull it off go for a Copy->Utilt/Uair/Bair, however this really only works if your opponent doesn't DI. If you want a better chance to follow up go for the Star Shot. If your opponent does nothing he'll be high in the air slightly aways in front of of you. You can attempt to Uair/Fair him from here. If he DI's in to you he's perfectly set up for a Uair, full hop and go for it. If he DI's AWAY from you he puts himself very close to the ledge(Sometimes off it if the stage is small enough) If he does this, prepare for where you expect him to land and attempt to Dtilt him off the stage. At low percents you can CC all of his aerials and retaliate with a tilt and it could lead to a surprise KO. Also there's this.

-Throws

Uthrow: Kirby's grab game in general is sub-par when compared to other characters and their ability to combo out of grabs but Kirby's throws are not without their merits. Uthrow is an alright move against Marth, especially below platforms. It's pretty much the only way you can hope to have a follow up as DI will pretty much put Marth way too far to even attempt anything against him. If you can get the throw beneath a platform be ready to use a Uair as you won't really have time to set up for a Bair. Statistically, Uthrow is Kirby's most damaging throw so if you manage to land a grab but don't really have anything to do afterwords, this is usually the best throw to use. On a side note, should you use Uthrow at 0% and your opponent DI's into you for some reason you will always be able to hit with a Uair as your landing after the throw.​

Fthrow: Worthless. Absolutely worthless. Kirby's Fthrow is easily the worst throw in the game as its the only one pretty much guaranteed to do 0 damage. Even at 100% damage the throw can be broken before you do anything. Its really just no use. I have no little special tricks or notes for it because I literally never use it, and neither should you. If you manage to get a grab on Marth(difficult to say the least) and you attempt to use this you are a ****** and I will punch you.​

Bthrow: I really do love the Bthrow. Despite being escapable its unlikely that your opponent will break out of it unless you pummel them beforehand as I believe any inputs during the grab/pummel stage transfers to the throw. The Bthrow is a devastating move against someone who doesn't have a huge amount of Kirby knowledge, especially if used at the ledge. The common response to being thrown off the stage is to DI back towards the stage + Up. This is actually perfect for Kirby as it puts them in the perfect position for some Bair FoP. You should always Wavedash backwards after a Bthrow as it will always put you in range for a Bair. It really is a basic strategy, but it works, and should be exploited as Marth is one of the easier characters to Bair juggle.​

Dthrow: Usually the best of Kirby's throws, this one actually isn't that useful against Marth. His floaty nature means that after ~30% he'll be able to escape the hitstun and retaliate before you can do anything. Its not entirely unusable, if your opponent is really unfamiliar with Kirby he'll probably be unaware of the timing for the tech giving you the ability to Utilt after a Dthrow and even if he can tech it its still useful for tech chases. Its also your best throw to use when you get a grab on a platform. If you manage to get a grab on a platform you should always shield immediately. With a shield up there should be nothing your opponent can do that you cant follow up. A tech in place leads to a shield grab, a tech roll takes enough time for you to drop your shield and follow, any Stand Up Attack is blocked by the shield and then shield grabbed and if your opponent misses a tech and does nothing you can drop your shield and thunder/shield again(assuming they attempt to use the Wake Up Attack)​

II. Stages

-Marth Vs Kirby: Dreamland 64:

If your lucky, this is the stage you will random. In terms of Neutrals, this is your best stage, the death box is huge giving you a little bit of extra survivability and the platforms are high enough to avoid Fsmashes. Stage control is huge here as you want to stay centered as much as humanly possible. With good DI, at center stage you should be able to survive a tipper Fsmash at 100%. The best thing you can do on this stage is just to DD camp center stage looking for openings for tilts and attacks. If you manage to get a Utilt combo in its usually best to always go for Uairs. If Marth DI's towards you you can DJ a Bair and knock him back for more damage, if he DI's away towards the platforms you can fast fall the Uair and follow up for a tech chase on the platform. Be on the look for a purposely missed platform tech. If you see this, waveland on to the platform and shield immediately. This should set you up for a grab->tech chase. If your feeling pressure from Marth, retreat to the platforms and shield camp. The best platform choice for this is the top one as it makes it easy to see where Marth is coming from. I usually light shield and roll the shield down keeping me safe from Uairs and using the slip to fall from the platforms. In terms of actually killing Marth you'll probably never manage to get a straight KO as kirby's attacks just aren't powerful enough so edge guarding is your only real option for kills. Uair is usually your best move to set up an edge guard as its the only one with enough knockback to put Marth at a disadvantage. Dtilt is obviously what I recommend for your edge guard tool however it should be noted that its not always the best choice. Wispy Woods may blow you towards the ledge at an inopportune time screwing with your spacing. As such I also highly recommend you ledge camp and look for a chance to get a Bair edge guard. Avoid Uair edge guards as much as possible as even if you manage to hit in the right direction Marth can survive and recover with proper DI and if you hit him the WRONG direction there's no possible way for you to kill him.​

-Marth Vs Kirby: Final Destination:

For all my harping on it, FD is what it is in this match up, completely neutral. As Marth lacks a projectile to force you to approach and spam you with your at a relatively equal fairness in terms of stage. This does not however change the fact that Marth has some ******** range on you so don't expect this stage to be of any help to you. As a stage, FD isn't too bad for you, the death box is at least moderately large allowing you to survive pretty well as long as you have good DI and can keep center stage. However, unlike Dreamland 64, it may be advisable to bring the fight to the edge of the stage as the death box here is small enough to actually get a kill with Kirby's aerials or even his Fsmash if your lucky. Recovering on this stage is also a bit easier as you can hug the stage making sweet spotting and ledge teching slightly easier. Your defensive performance has to be better on this stage however as you no longer have the platforms to retreat to. Look for opportunities to CC through grabs and shield Fsmashes as well as possible. If you can see it coming, Waveshield into the Fsmash as at maximum range the combination of shield stun and low cool down on Marth's Fsmash may make it difficult to punish.​

-Marth Vs Kirby: Battlefield:

This stage is basically "Yoshi Story Lite" in that it gives a ******** advantage to Marth. The platforms and relatively small(Not yoshi story small, but small) death box all put you at a huge disadvantage. There's basically no where on this stage that you are safe from death so you have to be on extreme alert. Its extremely advisable that you learn how to tech marths Utilts through platforms as it will help keep you alive at higher percents and help keep you from being comboed to death at lower percents. One of the few pluses about BF is actually how relatively small it is is. A Uthrow or Bthrow from the middle of the stage at 40%+ Is almost guaranteed to force Marth onto a platform. This gives you the ability to actually follow up relatively well. The other plus is the absolutely ******** ledges that everyone just hates. Because Kirby recovers horizontally so well(Assuming he has all his jumps) he doesn't have to attempt to Up B to the ledge, rather he can just jump to it. Marth on the other hand often is forced to Up B meaning he's at the disadvantage of trying to sweetspot the most ******** ledge this side of Brawl's FD. Dtilts work amazingly, but Dsmashes work even better on this stage as even if its teched its still difficult to make it back to the ledge properly. Dair is also now one of your best edge guards as it may push Marth beneath the stage making it impossible for him to recover. Unfortunately there's not alot of help i can give for this stage, it really is in Marth's favor as he'll almost always be in control no matter where he is. If you want to win here the only way is to just plain play better than he does.​

-Marth Vs. Kirby: Pokemon Stadium:

This stage is actually my favorite but for this match up its sort of a mixed bag. On the one hand you have platforms that are basically perfect for Marth, a small death box, transformations that horribly favor your opponent and little to no way to take advantage of the stage. On the other hand the transformations are cool and I love playing around on them(What? I never said it was a good stage for Kirby :p) Your best bet when fighting on the standard stage is to camp below the platforms rather than center stage. Any Utilts/Uthorws will put Marth above you on the platform and it being so small/low you can't possibly miss a follow up. For the fire stage I suggest NOT attempting to hide on the other side of the stage. Its essentially backing up towards your doom as Marth can box you in and just commence ******(assuming your on the Left Side) On the right side of the fire stage you could attempt to use the tree as a momentum absorber, keeping your back to it will mean you always hit it when struck and will always lose alot of momentum making you harder to kill. Its also useful to tech off of if you get yourself caught in an Fair juggle. Granted this is still a relatively bad place to be as your afforded no real advantage offensively or defensively but its something that can help you survive. Grass stage is kind of fun as there are some tiny "Hills" of grass that you can CC on putting you at a downward angle. From here you can't be grabbed and can Dtilt your opponent until he's pissed off enough to Fsmash(and if you have any skill you'll use that to your advantage) Water has nothing that can help you as no matter where you are your always open. I suggest you just keep moving here getting hits in where you can and try to run the transformation out. If you do manage to pop Marth up on a platform with something like a Utilt, you should always, ALWAYS follow up with a Grab->Dthrow. The platforms on the water stage are so amazingly tiny that Marth should have no way to escape follow up grabs. Rock is the worst of the four as your essentially always confined to a small space that has just enough room for you to get Fsmashed. The "Safest" place for you is inside the middle area, crouching with your back to the rock wall. You should be far enough away that marth can't Fsmash you through the right wall and if he jumps down towards you you should be able to CC whatever he throws at you. If you can get an opening in the middle hole your best real option is either some random tilt spam or a Vulcan Jab lock as it will rack up damage as he Smash DI's out better than anything else. A Dthrow SOUNDS like a good idea as the small space is so confined that you can't possibly miss a follow up but the walls give Marth something to tech off of early at which point he can punish you during the cool down of the Dthrow. Killing marth on this stage is actually slightly easier than on the others as its the first one where your Uair will actually kill at Mid-high percents rather than obscene high damages. The Uair can actually kill below 100% depending on how close to the edge you are and how bad your opponent screws up his DI. Edge Guarding is a little odd as the camera has a tendency to lose people below the ledge, but PS is another stage where Marth has no wall to hug so he'll be a little more predictable. Once again, Dair has the possibility to push Marth below the stage so its one of your better options for edge guarding, but all the standard tricks work as well.​

-Marth Vs Kirby: Fountain Of Dreams:

FoD is supposed to be a "Bad" stage for Marth and, while it may not be some miracle instant win stage for you, it does have some advantages. The extremely low platforms allow you to do the cool "Waveland, falling aerial, Sh aerial, repeat" thing that Shiz like to do only you'll be using Bair in stead of Dair. The low platforms also allow for tilt and throw follow ups at extremely low damages, even at 0% if the platforms are low enough. The death box is really small on this stage however and this is bad for kirby as he won't be surviving for very long if you don't avoid the power hits as much as possible. A tipper Fsmash can kill you at 50% so I don't suggest letting it happen. On the plus side the Death Floor is actually really low on this stage meaning that you could survive a Dair spike from Marth as long as your not at some ridiculous high percentage. This is the fist stage I strongly suggest using the Uair edge guard on as the small death box means that even if you hit him the wrong direction he still may die anyways. You should note that there are small bumps near the edges of the stage that screw with the spacing for Dtilts as you may end up at an awkward angle while crouching. Because of this I suggest not using Dtilt/Dsmash edge guards unless you know Marth wont be hugging the stage. Movement is key for survival on this stage as it is the only one that Kirby actually has the ability to actively waveland on platforms on and because its so small you want to keep yourself as difficult to hit as possible.​

-Marth Vs. Kirby: Yoshi Story:

First things first, if you didn't ban this stage, you are ********. In terms of stage choice this is the absolute worst stage for Kirby in pretty much any given match up, but Marth is a special choice in that he has absolute 100% stage control here. The platforms and stage size means that there is almost nothing Kirby can do against a competent Marth player. The death box is so small that you'll often find yourself KO'd below 80% with non-sweet spotted Fsmashes and Utilts through platforms. There's nothing I can say about this stage, no strategy, no anything. If you play your absolute best here your still likely to lose, its just that bad of stage. Oh and the slanted ledges make it a little easier to Dtilt edge guard >.>​

So i have no idea if your doing a neutrals only MM or not, but if your not tell me and I'll edit in the CP stages. Either way, too tired right now to care @.@

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
thanks reaper, i gotta start readin up on this for my kirby/marth mm saturday.

Here's a bit of information i stumbled across when i was doing CC data for doc (and i went kirby just to try this).

The only way marth can grab a crouching kirby is with a poorly spaced dash grab. I say poorly spaced because he has to be right around marth's elbow to actually grab kirby. You can d.tilt him before he gets into grab range.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
Good luck then, DogySamich...wait, why do you want to play a money-match as Kirby against Marth?

So Pink Reaper, I assume you will add a footnote at the end of your guide about this page?

Hmm...maybe the thread needs taunt discussion...u-taunt and side-special taunts...

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
So when I was making this I had something different at the beginning of the Fair section. It read something along the lines of the "This is one of kirby's better approaches, but that doesn't change the fact that you should probably never attempt to approach anyways." That statement still holds true, im just too lazy to find a way to add it.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Good luck then, DogySamich...wait, why do you want to play a money-match as Kirby against Marth?

So Pink Reaper, I assume you will add a footnote at the end of your guide about this page?

Hmm...maybe the thread needs taunt discussion...u-taunt and side-special taunts...
first off, im doin this cause i've been meaning to have a mm with the guy for like, a year or so now, and everytime we go to a tourney we forget about it, and then there's another guy who's a marth player who's completely terrofied of my kirby (not the guy im mming, btw) Ironically... like alot of people around here are, whether they can beat it or not.

So i was like "eh, let me put some money on one of the dumbest matchups in the game.

As for taunts. MAN THIS AINT BRAWL, WHAT'S THIS SIDETAUNT BS.

Tomato Kirby

Smash Ace
first off, im doin this cause i've been meaning to have a mm with the guy for like, a year or so now, and everytime we go to a tourney we forget about it, and then there's another guy who's a marth player who's completely terrofied of my kirby (not the guy im mming, btw) Ironically... like alot of people around here are, whether they can beat it or not.

So i was like "eh, let me put some money on one of the dumbest matchups in the game.

As for taunts. MAN THIS AINT BRAWL, WHAT'S THIS SIDETAUNT BS.
I am glad your Kirby strikes fear into your foes. :)

I guess you missed the taunt jokes. :(

1. U-taunt=Hey, I need some notation to describe the "Hi!" taunt! I should say, "Spam the "Hi!" taunt then in the future, I guess. U-taunt is just my comical way of writing "taunt."
2. The side-taunt is using your ground hammer. The move is worthless, so it is better off as a taunt. See how many times you can pull off the side-taunt...:)

Top Bottom